tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
DSC01854
DSC01855

here is my far at 8 weeksView attachment 230926

Goldenrod

Goldenrod

somebody ask for pics of far & other ogr gear. well let me show ya something. heres some shots of wifi. this pheno is pure og leaning sweet funk. this is 1 of the best mmj phenos ive ever seen. alas its lost now but im questing to find her again i assure you. yo jb you got any pics of my white around?
Whitefire s1 001
Whitefire s1 010
Whitefire s1 029
Whitefire s1 033
Whitefire s1 035
Whitefire s1 037
Whitefire s1 038

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
wifis in veg...far in flower...and white strawberry beans in hand
lost my far cuts...but gained white strawberry
i hope to get some thing good from the 3 wifi seedlings i have

T

TexasToka

what is the wifi? like ur little message on bottom,so tru

Goldenrod

Goldenrod

you jealous of something i got? surely you jest sir. hohoho. ya ever get seeds & cherish them so greatly you cant bring your self to pop em? it will be in the next round i promise. got the fire 18, more white s1 a bagseed from that whitefire pictured above just put into flower. cuts taken lets hope for greatness. i guess you can say im pleased with ograskals genetics.

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
you jealous of something i got? surely you jest sir. hohoho. ya ever get seeds & cherish them so greatly you cant bring your self to pop em? it will be in the next round i promise. got the fire 18, more white s1 a bagseed from that whitefire pictured above just put into flower. cuts taken lets hope for greatness. i guess you can say im pleased with ograskals genetics.
White strawberry fems and x18 are next run for me,can't wait.I sexed and cloned(the fems were easy) them for my next run and both have really cool explosive growth.think I finally found a fire alien strawberry that isn't so strawberry dom as the others I tried.this isn't a candyish blackwater taste,more like real strawberries.it smelled like krylon when cut but the strawberry came out strong in two days.anyone had good results from the fire alien urkel.great grower but I didn't get a 100% girl yet.lol.

Top Bottom