Ogbiowar And R-dwc(plzpostyourteas) And Uses!

• Thread starter PaperStreet
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
PaperStreet

PaperStreet

also wheres the link to the website? I swear I did some reading in the caps bennie section,but those threads are all long as hell,with tons of hydro talk.
Hey bro look at his sticky tea thread thats also where i got my formula the ogbiowar formula just mix accordingly like he told me here.

5 grams/gallon each foliar and root.
1 gallon of that mix is enuff to enoculate 100 gallons so i toss it in main res after 12-24 hrs. EZ

U dont have to brew with all the other stuff but peeps are brewing there own teas. U may wanna check it out becuz caps got his own jacks mix i believe yall r useing the same nutes and i think he has a jacks mix thread too lol.
I just bubble mines right out the pack and put it in my res.
When it gets a little more warm enuff for shyt to evaporate so i can remove it from my pad im gonna start spraying again.

SonOfDaMourning

SonOfDaMourning

Id recommend mixing it in the soil and letting it cook/colonize for a month. I did this and when i went to use it i had to practically rip it apart, it colonized crazy! Btw, dechlorinate your h2o if you dont know!

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
also wheres the link to the website? I swear I did some reading in the caps bennie section,but those threads are all long as hell,with tons of hydro talk.

hahah yeah they are.

www.ogbiowar.com

You can topdress.

sixstring

sixstring

hahah yeah they are.

www.ogbiowar.com

You can topdress.
I did not see that link cap,went back to your section looked all over and im like wtf.came back here to get your info so I could send you a message and saw the link,you sneaky fucker:).so I just ordered the nute and root in 4 oz size. I feel about 57 bucks light over here :clown:

PaperStreet

PaperStreet

Lol i think there some magic sauce in the ogbiowar bennies caps just not telling us about ill be honest man i really think they are doing wonders for my grow and its worth that extra 10-15 bux a month to me for the piece of mind.
Ur gonna burn thru that 4oz bag quick u shoulda snatched up the kilos thats what ill be getting next fosho!

DR.GT

DR.GT

Never had better root zone.. Caps bens are the best!! (no bugs now either) I rock them now in my undercurrent and never looking back to sterile...Def buy kilo. With some help here on the farm my brew is Ewc with 10ml malas per 2gal RO, and root/foliar packs per instructions.. Crazy white well developed root system..

Last edited:
sixstring

sixstring

doh, theres a coupon code??? Oh well, next time ill use it.
hahaha,I knew about it on my second purchase and still couldn't figure it out :( but it came just as fast as the first order,caps on his game with shipments that's fo sho;)

PaperStreet

PaperStreet

@Capulator
Quick question bro i fucked up and misfollowed directions and just started dumping the bennies in my res and was curious if all that silica in the bennies could cause a type of lockout?
Im seeing a type of what almost looks like sun fadeing across my fans is the only reason i ask.
I know i wont be cutting corners and and allowing shit to settle from here on out.
Thanks man

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
mineral_wheel.gif

Looks like Si will not affect much in the way of good minerals, and will actually help with Ca. If I remember right, it's really hard to overdo it with Si.

PaperStreet

PaperStreet

mineral_wheel.gif

Looks like Si will not affect much in the way of good minerals, and will actually help with Ca. If I remember right, it's really hard to overdo it with Si.
Ok bro well i may have feed a lil higher on the calmag and micro side a little heavy so im flushing and they are responding real well just need to keep it simple and not push from here on out. With the added silica and the way it seems to work with the calmag i shouldnt have to i have been experimenting a bit so more or less just tryna figure out what i did wrong! Cool

lino

lino

OGbioWAR, I havent used this stuff Yet, but I get the feeling this is like biological steroids compared to cappy ass pond water treatments that I'm using. This year some new Bt microbes were discovered and scientist are finding these new Bt organism living with other similar microbes. So I cant wait to add BioWar to my compost pile this summer and add it to my brew of ghetto tea soon.

Ghetto Tea Recipe:
Buffalo dung - broke down , semi composted - 2 hand fulls per gallon
buffalo compost -
mosquito bits - 2Oz per 3 gallons
Alaskan Humus - cpl hand fulls per gallon
Worm Casting - But if Poss, gather Earth Worm casting from the Worm Moon nite - the biological activity is off the charts in Worm Moon Castings!
RO or distilled water
small pump - long air stone , loose additive no filter - bubble no more the 3 days with this set up when you water!
8-12 hrs before your apply and store for a day or 2 ,, add:
fish shit-bird or bat guano - tsp per gallon each
1 oz of veg oil per gallon
1 hour before you foliage and water your plants add lime to 1//2 gall of water-apply to plants - NOT TO LEAVES.

screen and filter for foliar feeding. Plants love it and bugs HATE it.
stir this tea before you water, no need to filter the soil water.... mosquito bits will can get a growth around them,,,, dont worry bout it but get strong light on mosquito bits with growth if poss. This is how we brew tea in the ghetto.

DSC02854
PaperStreet

PaperStreet

not sure what ya mean by Rdwc ?
Oh i was asking if u ever ran your tea in a hydro style rig.
I grow in dwc, well just a bunch of buckets that recirculate and been thinking about going back to organics since im useing the Ogbiowar

lino

lino

Oh i was asking if u ever ran your tea in a hydro style rig.
I grow in dwc, well just a bunch of buckets that recirculate and been thinking about going back to organics since im useing the Ogbiowar
My tea start to smell bad on the 3rd or 4th day, especially with fish,,, I dont think it would work good in hydro,,,, but not sure how that would work out... good question as I'm always trying to add organics for hydro, but usually not that successful with organics and hydro. so I end up in dirt,,,, I get it now,,, recirculating deep water culture

PaperStreet

PaperStreet

My tea start to smell bad on the 3rd or 4th day, especially with fish,,, I dont think it would work good in hydro,,,, but not sure how that would work out... good question as I'm always trying to add organics for hydro, but usually not that successful with organics and hydro. so I end up in dirt,,,, I get it now,,, recirculating deep water culture
Right on i ask because i always used botanicare pro series which is supposedly organics but i never had a problem with it in my hydro im pretty sure that one Aero king dude uses it in his Aero Ops as well but yea im thinking about going back to the pro series soon works well with my water anyway.

Top Bottom