Ogbiowar And R-dwc(plzpostyourteas) And Uses!

• Thread starter PaperStreet
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
lino

lino

So Cap, you dont think any survive somewhere in the compost? you think it kills em all.... I never gave it much thought... But here is something that really perplexed me also along these lines,,, I have a good mycorrhiza growth this summer in my Colo compost,, I go out to the compost pile a few days ago and its Froze solid. The whole pile... I think WTF,,, I thought , how does the mycorrhiza survive in this compost ice cube,,, a hort professor said the mycorrhiza is alive below the frost level...

I';; bet your correct, the microbes would seem very vulnerable to the 145` degree that my piles will run. I Try to turn compost before 150' and I'm not always on time. thanks for the info

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Yeah man it's best to add the microbes in after the pile is cool.

Delerium

Delerium

So in RDWC/UC system you don't use the nute pack. I got that.
The root pack is mixed accoarding to instructions then crown feed over the hydroton? This isn't for insects but for root health?
The foliar is mixed and placed into a bottle and you spray down the plant and equipment?
Or do you mix both the root and foliar and crown feed. Your not supposed to spray to root pack on the actual plant? (Says foliar is for roots and shoots)
The nute pack I can use in coco and peat to colonize the medium with bacteria. Does this kill the larvae or is it the foliar that does the killing?
Won't be running tea in rdwc just yet.

PaperStreet

PaperStreet

Hi @Delerium i will quote my post how im useing it now and the tea im going to make but u may want to add @Capulator to ur post cuz he the only one that can answer those specific questions bro im just learning it meself n dont want to confuse anything all i can say is make sure u follow his directions to a T especially measureing and application and last thing i am quickly learning why he suggests to use it as a tea in ur rdwc.. Ill get back to it later when i whip something up.
Peace

Delerium

Delerium

you can foliar and drench both root and foliar packs.

The foliar does the killing.
Diff between root and nute pack?
I use the nute pack as I would use say Rainbow Mix during transplant to build benie colonies.
Then what is the root pack for?

Delerium

Delerium

Hi @Delerium i will quote my post how im useing it now and the tea im going to make but u may want to add @Capulator to ur post cuz he the only one that can answer those specific questions bro im just learning it meself n dont want to confuse anything all i can say is make sure u follow his directions to a T especially measureing and application and last thing i am quickly learning why he suggests to use it as a tea in ur rdwc.. Ill get back to it later when i whip something up.
Peace
Thanks Street, new 2 this also. Pretty novice here myself grasping all this.

Delerium

Delerium

I'm excited to knock out this FG or W.Fly larvae before it gets out of control and overall plant health.
The packs won't mess up my Current Solution being used in my UC system?

Delerium

Delerium

@Capulator the root pack eliminates the need to shoot the plants with the hypodermic needle into the stalk?
Makes “chitinase”

PaperStreet

PaperStreet

@PaperStreet what nute line are you using?
Im useing Cutting Edge Solutions and for the most part im likeing them i can tell u they r super potent as in a little goes a long way but ive always used botanicare pro and i guess its what im most experienced with so im going back to them. A little pro series some calmag and i think a little biobud dureing aggressive flowering is going to be my golden ticket man i cant wait to give it a shot honestly.. Idk i just cant find my groove with these synthetic nutes and maybe im just crazy but i just feel like my plants seem happier with semi organics i suppose.

Delerium

Delerium

Im useing Cutting Edge Solutions and for the most part im likeing them i can tell u they r super potent as in a little goes a long way but ive always used botanicare pro and i guess its what im most experienced with so im going back to them. A little pro series some calmag and i think a little biobud dureing aggressive flowering is going to be my golden ticket man i cant wait to give it a shot honestly.. Idk i just cant find my groove with these synthetic nutes and maybe im just crazy but i just feel like my plants seem happier with semi organics i suppose.
Running Cultured Solutions, but I have a bunch of Canna Aqua from summertime I haven't used yet. Was thinking about a side by side for a few runs, then I'm debating on trying some powers like AMHydro or Jack's. Only my second run in UC. So I 2 am trying to work out the kinks also. I know the hydro store dude won't be happy if I go to powders he doesn't stock.

Delerium

Delerium

I have no idea what a stalk injection is. Can you enlighten me?
I ment stem injection, not stalk injection. 6 or one 1/2 doz.
Delivering the herbicide or insecticide directly to the stem/stalk via a needle. Instead of foliar or direct application to the roots.

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
You can do this with systemic insecticides and chitosan, yes. However I have not tried this on a shrub only on large landscape trees. I would not inject the foliar or root pack. There are systemic species in the packs like pseudomonas, but they can enter through the root tip and travel through the plants vascular system. They do not need to be injected.

Delerium

Delerium

You can do this with systemic insecticides and chitosan, yes. However I have not tried this on a shrub only on large landscape trees. I would not inject the foliar or root pack. There are systemic species in the packs like pseudomonas, but they can enter through the root tip and travel through the plants vascular system. They do not need to be injected.
I wasn't going to inject the root pack. Bacteria gets into the vascular system via the roots instead of injection.
Same result different method of inoculation was what I was trying to clarify.

Top Bottom