Ogplat 2.0

• Thread starter ogplatinum
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
tortuga1503

tortuga1503

We are watching bro and we care too. Its all good bro live and learn. Aphids, Ya when you see fliers you are infested man. Its not the adults that are really fucking your girls up its the larvae man. I would use a systemic and wash my hands of them if your in veg. Bloom I have used botaniguard. It works really well but its spendy and doesn`t get rid of them for good. azamax can keep #s down but wont rid you of them either. Chems will and I personally have better things to spend my time on then battling lil nasty ass bugs
peace
tortuga1503

ogplatinum

ogplatinum

We are watching bro and we care too. Its all good bro live and learn. Aphids, Ya when you see fliers you are infested man. Its not the adults that are really fucking your girls up its the larvae man. I would use a systemic and wash my hands of them if your in veg. Bloom I have used botaniguard. It works really well but its spendy and doesn`t get rid of them for good. azamax can keep #s down but wont rid you of them either. Chems will and I personally have better things to spend my time on then battling lil nasty ass bugs
peace
tortuga1503

Thanks bro! Good to hear from you! Im going to just fight these bitches with SNS-203 till harvest, Im just putting all my girls into veg, and killed off the ones that werent bouncing back after the initial SNS treatment.

I still dont know if they're root aphids! I see no damage to my plants besides overfert which can be seen clearly in the EMEANSLY low runoff.....

Someone said they could be little beni aphids eating the fungu aphids. I mean i do live in a redwood forest....so anything could have flown in a window...

ogplatinum

ogplatinum

Day 22, CHANGES

So I moved my Mystery Machine (name for my mystery seeds) daughter into the flowering tent along with my Alien OG clone from a SC collective in place of the LA and FireOG that had to be killed. They're small, but I feel like they are going to perform. Runoff and PH in check with those little ladies...6 in and 6 comin out. They just got their first bloom nutes today, went real light 2.5ml all around (per gal).

The mystery machine momma is doin very well. Kickin into gear thats for sure, starting to frost, swell and do all that good shit. Sour D is doing the same.

Pics are of some new gear i was allowed to barrow from a new friend! Cant fucking wait to get this up and running!

Hydrogrow 6" hood
400watt switchable galaxy smart ballast
4" vortex.

Ima get this into the flowering tent hopefully before these ladies reach 4 weeks, so they can finish out under a nice 400watter! :banana1sv6:

Going to have the vortex cooling the hood and my 4" inline exhaust the air. Passive intake still.

What cha'll thinking? Lots of changes! Life's a BITCH!! :banana1sv6::banana1sv6::banana1sv6:

IMAG1356
IMAG1357
IMAG1359
IMAG1360
IMAG1361
ogplatinum

ogplatinum

New setup!

These girls are about to be ROCKIN. Just got all my new borrow equip setup. And its lookin good in here. No pics till tonight. Cant wait to show you guys whats up! Heres the new setup...

:banana1sv6::banana1sv6::banana1sv6:

Hydrotech SilverStar 6" sealed reflector.
400watt GE HPS bulb.
400watt HPS/MH switchable Galaxy Smart Ballast :cool0041:
4" Vortex (cooling the hood)
4" inline fan (exhausting the tent, higher CFM rated fan)

Girls under this areee..
Mystery Machine #2 (big mamma)
Mystery Machine #2 (mamma's daughter)
Alien OG (lil tike)
Violator Kush
Sour Diesel

Final setup until chop. Done stressing these girls out with moving equip, lights, etc. Here we got. Day 24 today also!

Also got hooked up with a ppm pen! its calibrated at .5 so i need to look up the .7 coversions and i'll be good. going to be drenching my ladies with some SNS one more time and its on to the bloom ferts and light boosters.

Pics tonight, having a hard time with my smart phone, this HPS bulb is BRIGHT :banana1sv6:

Jeezer

Jeezer

Congrats ogplat glad to hear you got your new gear. Looking forward to those pics.

ogplatinum

ogplatinum

Congrats ogplat glad to hear you got your new gear. Looking forward to those pics.

Me too bro. The farm put me in touch with some good people. People willing to let me borrow their gear until I can afford my own. The farm and this whole community in general ROCKS!

I wanna get some good pics, so im waiting till i can get ahold of a camera, instead of this BS smart phone but if i cant ill just use it anyways!

ogplatinum

ogplatinum

Well figured these pics were better than none.

Pics of the mystery machines buds, getting FROSTY, tall trichs. : ) me likey, and the Violator which is lookin strange due to my burning of her pistils early in flower with some pesticide spray foilar. i hope she turns out good, shes movin the fastest!

Pics of the new setup mostly. Still trying to get a charger for my girls Canon Powershot 750DE 10mp cam, pics will be killin it by then!

Comments welcome!

These girls are BONE dry, not to much sign of flyers anymore. Going to go with some 1/4 strength nutes tomorrow as soon as the lights kick on.

IMAG1369
IMAG1370
IMAG1366
IMAG1371
IMAG1368
S

StrikeitRich

Damn them are chunkin up great.

That camera is very similar to mine. U will like it especially if it has the Macro and tungstune color settings.

Keep it up.

Peace,
S i R

ogplatinum

ogplatinum

Getting over trying to find a charger for my gfs powershot at all the stores in town...Just ordered a charger for my Powershot 750 and it should be here next wednesday. So some amazing pics coming! And it'll be staying that way!

StrikeItRich, what setting do you use when shooting with your 750 under HPS? Is it a setting to shoot it? Or a touch up feature after? I literally cant even turn this camera on its to dead with no charger! Jus sitting there! 4gb memory card too!

ogplatinum

ogplatinum

Heres a few updated pics. Still waiting for my blooming ladies flower photo shoot when I get my powershot charger this week!

Transplanted my Alien OG and Mystery Machine #2 (daughter) into the hexa-mega pots from a 2gal. Roots were lookin reallll good!

Also got my Alien Bubba 2 and Alien Dog 1 clones that were brought to me by a few from Avalon! They are showing mad def and really hard time bouncing back from the 2.5 days inside a container in the dark! Hoping i can get these ladies on track soon!

Blooming ladies are on track. Sour D might be need on more feeding of plain 6.0pH water but all the other ladies are in check with run off and all that good stuff.

PPMs are ranging from 400-900, hoping to bring everything down around 500ppm with the next flushing/light feeding.

All other girls are around 420ppm.

:banana1sv6::banana1sv6::banana1sv6::banana1sv6:

Resin soaked, juicy ass bud pics soon!

IMAG1374
IMAG1375
IMAG1377
IMAG1378
S

StrikeitRich

NICE.

Glade they made it home safe and are in there new beds tucked in close. Luvin their new warm garden.

I hate how clones are alway so sad looking, but as soon as u start getting that new growth. U will know its just a matter of time.

Peace,
S i R

ogplatinum

ogplatinum

NICE.

Glade they made it home safe and are in there new beds tucked in close. Luvin their new warm garden.

I hate how clones are alway so sad looking, but as soon as u start getting that new growth. U will know its just a matter of time.

Peace,
S i R

Haha worddd up. I thought these ladies wouldnt even make it. Even left em under a desk lamp and shut down their chamber! But after two days they showed some signs of growth and not givin up so I re potted from the coco cups they were in and we'll see what happens.

Hoping to harvest like this....

Pull Violator, Mystery Machine #2 (mamma, and Sour D, and then leave my Mystery Machine #2 (daughter and Alien OG in there. At the same time move these lil tikes in there after a 60 day veg period. Aprox...

We'll see. Those little tikes just got this feeding...

.5L offf

1.5ml Rapid Start
1.5ml Buddha Grow
1.5ml Liquid Karma
1.5ml Aurora Amino-Aide

Hope they dig it!

S

StrikeitRich

StrikeItRich, what setting do you use when shooting with your 750 under HPS? Is it a setting to shoot it? Or a touch up feature after? I literally cant even turn this camera on its to dead with no charger! Jus sitting there! 4gb memory card too!

There should be like a DPad looking thing on the right. (Menu button) Push it to the left that will bring u to a menu that u can choose Macro from.

As far as the Setting for Tungstun goes... I dont know. Its a little more confusing.

U need to go to the Functions menu. Select manual...something... then it may say lighting something, but it will be called Tungstun. Srry i cant be more specific, the wife left the camera at her girlfriends house this weekend. Damn Batchloret Parties. lol.

Peace,
S i R

ogplatinum

ogplatinum

There should be like a DPad looking thing on the right. (Menu button) Push it to the left that will bring u to a menu that u can choose Macro from.

As far as the Setting for Tungstun goes... I dont know. Its a little more confusing.

U need to go to the Functions menu. Select manual...something... then it may say lighting something, but it will be called Tungstun. Srry i cant be more specific, the wife left the camera at her girlfriends house this weekend. Damn Batchloret Parties. lol.

Peace,
S i R

Haha word, thanks dude. Really appreciate the info. Charger should be comin from Amazon anytime this week. So some rad pics (lights off close ups, real lighting) coming soon!

Kinda worried about the two little ladies in the corner of my tent now that they're in their prem pots till harvest and are reallll short compared to my other ladies totally hogging the canopy!

ogplatinum

ogplatinum

Here ya go guys! Week 4 shots!

Finally got my charger... : )

Close ups/macros are of the Mystery Machine #2 in flower and the Violator kush I have in flower...

Also some shots of sour D, and the little girls that are just finishing out week 1 of flowering. Some shots also of the little Alien Bubba, and Alien Dog as well...

Girls with flowers (Sour D, Violator, Mystery Machine #2 (mamma)) are starting week 4 today!

:banana1sv6::banana1sv6::banana1sv6:

Check the trichs on the mystery lady! think i found a keeper pheno!

Still figuring out my camera, so forgive me for some of the shots....But they're WAY better than what i was rollin with! Hope you guys enjoy!

IMG 2438
IMG 2439
IMG 2440
IMG 2447
IMG 2448
IMG 2449
IMG 2450
IMG 2451
IMG 2453
IMG 2454
IMG 2456
IMG 2458
ogplatinum

ogplatinum

Worried about the Violator...

Does this look a lil strange to you guys? Zoom in and check the calyx's out, they look weird in their formation...maybe weird late hermi from stress? or am i just trippin? You can see my fuck up (burnt calyx and pistil tips from too strong of a nitrozme foliar)

IMG 2453
IMG 2449
S

StrikeitRich

Nice new camera... :sign0005:

That is not a hermi. or atleast u better hope not. If its a later hermi it will be inside the cola. best way to tell is to..... CAREFULLY. lift the fan leaves that stick out the cola and then ull feel it give. (Trics are sticky.lol.) then ull be able to look inside the cola better. they will form by the main stem.

just what i've noticed before. but i've only seen like 4 hermis so im no expert.

Luving the sugar. Feel like putting some boots on. lol.

Keep it up OGP.

Peace,
S i R

ogplatinum

ogplatinum

Nice new camera... :sign0005:

That is not a hermi. or atleast u better hope not. If its a later hermi it will be inside the cola. best way to tell is to..... CAREFULLY. lift the fan leaves that stick out the cola and then ull feel it give. (Trics are sticky.lol.) then ull be able to look inside the cola better. they will form by the main stem.

just what i've noticed before. but i've only seen like 4 hermis so im no expert.

Luving the sugar. Feel like putting some boots on. lol.

Keep it up OGP.

Peace,
S i R

Thanks bro! I dont think shes a herm, just worried. I think shes looking weird because shes extra burnt from my heavy foliar a lil late in flower (mite spray/nitrozme also at a heavy dose)....we'll see what she does! Shes at least a week ahead of my other ladies, getting chunky quick!

Latest posts

Top Bottom