Ohpekush's First Grow Journal.

• Thread starter OhpeKush
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
A

Annihilater

The plant looks to be in good health for the most part. The leaves are "clawing" as someone else mentioned. It could be from over feeding or also over watering. I have seen this before make sure to let the soil dry out properly before the next watering. Put your finger in the soil up to your first knuckle. If it's moist don't water. If it's dry time for some water. This strain will take 11-12 weeks to fully complete it's life cycle. I have seen others getting preflowers anywhere between 4-6.5 weeks so don't worry that you haven't shown sex yet it's coming.

O

OhpeKush

The plant looks to be in good health for the most part. The leaves are "clawing" as someone else mentioned. It could be from over feeding or also over watering. I have seen this before make sure to let the soil dry out properly before the next watering. Put your finger in the soil up to your first knuckle. If it's moist don't water. If it's dry time for some water. This strain will take 11-12 weeks to fully complete it's life cycle. I have seen others getting preflowers anywhere between 4-6.5 weeks so don't worry that you haven't shown sex yet it's coming.

Yah the plant seems to love clawing, i don't think it's overwatering as I'm going by the finger trick and also checking the weight of the pot. But I am new to this so who knows, I could be thinking its needing water when I could really wait a day.

I do believe I gave a bit too many nutrients last time so I went with only water this feed which was yesterday, then the next feed I'll give some more grow nutes.
Yah you're right, I'm sure the plants healthy and doing what it should, i'm just impatient which is something I need to keep under control considering i'm growing a plant ha.

O

OhpeKush

Will the plant be ok without something holding it at this point? I sill have the hook on the main't cola but I don't have anothing holding the main stem so it doesn't uproot. Should I add something?

20161222 150727
20161222 150738
O

OhpeKush

Really feeling frustrated lately, the plant isn't budding and the growth is almost completely stopped.
Now I wake up today and the plant is so fucking wilted I have no idea why, It's not overwatered because the last time I fed her was Wednesday. Almost all the fan leaves are wilting and touching dirty, if I didn't prop them up on the side of the pot they'd all be on the ground. I just have a feeling she's going to die before she even starts budding which is going to really put me down. Oh well we tried, I'll probably give it another go outdoors with photos.

20161224 113948
20161224 114026
O

OhpeKush

Pistils starting to form so the stretch is gonna start i think. Took some pictires to compare in a few days. Still going to be feeding the grow and not bloom yet.

20161226 194444
20161226 194511
O

OhpeKush

Gonna feed grow tomorrow, all the wilting I saw before was because she was thirsty. I watered her and everything was fine. Some of the lower fan leaves are really starting to yellow and I've just about lost the first set, hopefully that slows down.

Foxlink

Foxlink

Sorry it's been a while I came in- ended in ER and was poisoned from one of my f'n AED meds. Spent about a week in the hospital due to ammonia poisoning. (sorry about the 'tmi'…) Your girl is doing well, just remember-patience is a virtue in botany. :)

=^_^=
-Fox

O

OhpeKush

Sorry it's been a while I came in- ended in ER and was poisoned from one of my f'n AED meds. Spent about a week in the hospital due to ammonia poisoning. (sorry about the 'tmi'…) Your girl is doing well, just remember-patience is a virtue in botany. :)

=^_^=
-Fox

Don't worry about it brother! Glad you're doing fine, yah I'm learning slowly haha.
Quick question, The very first set of fan leaves on the lowest part of the plant are pretty much full yellow and crispy. Should I cut them or just let them be?

Foxlink

Foxlink

If they are crispy, yeah go ahead and remove them. It won't hurt her at all, she has really growth from the pics you posted. :)

-Fox

O

OhpeKush

If they are crispy, yeah go ahead and remove them. It won't hurt her at all, she has really growth from the pics you posted. :)

-Fox
Yah when I start to get disappointed I just come here and look at this thread and it usually makes me feel better haha.
You clip the entire leaf off right, like from the main stem?

Foxlink

Foxlink

From the main stem, because if it is already crispy it'll not even help her. It would normally fall off, but it won't hurt her, she's pretty bushy even without the first leaves. Just don't prune her to much after that :)

-Fox

O

OhpeKush

From the main stem, because if it is already crispy it'll not even help her. It would normally fall off, but it won't hurt her, she's pretty bushy even without the first leaves. Just don't prune her to much after that :)

-Fox

YEah I'd only prune the lowest 2 leaves that are yellow and crispy, the rest are looking fine. She is starting to get big huh?
Saw first pistil 2 days ago so shes probably ready to stretch a bit.

O

OhpeKush

Starting to really stretch. Lowered her from the light today.
Lowest fan is starting to yellow, is this because the plants growing and take stuff from the bottom to help the top?

20161231 093123
20161231 093148
20161231 093141
DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
At least you can get local smoke, try moving to a new town where you know absolutely zero people. And have that town be 4 hours from any dispensary...

MirrorZen

MirrorZen

Honestly looks like nute lockout. And overwatering, not to sound like a broken record. Keep a close eye, and when you feel like watering, don't. Let it work for that water.

Top Bottom