$OIL BED$ OF WHITE FIR3, COOKIE$, AND $FV OG

• Thread starter delae632
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
delae632

delae632

IG @delae_632
Supporter
Hell yeah Delae! Looking Great! You mind sharing that RW soak recipe;)

Thanks manic! Here you go man.;)

4 gallons of RO in a 5 gal bucket with an airstone in it.
4ml Roots Excel
32ml Hygrozyme
32ml Thrive Alive B1
4tsp CALiMAGic
4tsp Roots Trinity
4tsp Roots Liquid Amber
Any synthetic a+b BLOOM base
2tsp Great White (or Caps bennies)
1tbsp Oregonism XL (or Caps bennies)
Adjust PH to 5.6-5.8
Add cubes and let soak for 12-24 hours

Some might say it's overkill, but whatever, this is what I use and it works well for me.
Look at that laser level canopy!! Nice work D, looks great!
Been supercropping for days! I overvegged the hell out of these things. lmao I like an even canopy. Thanks for popping in man. I hope all is well Meeks.
Killing It!
Thanks man!
awesome!

confu
WooHoo! Thanks Confu! Thank you very much for the offer on the WiFi cuts too bro. Good lookin' out.;)
hell ya delae shit is lookin clean I had the same problems with those cloners as well my friend baked reality has been using them since ive known him and he has never had a problem he was gonna help me out with it but im like justblazen in that department and its like what was said befor if it not broke

much respect
kootenai
Thank ya brotha. I couldn't seem to dial in the Not-so-ezcloner. lol Like you said, if it ain't broke...
Shits on point like a javelin
:D
Lovely bro,looking nice.
Thanks Kinger! I hope all is well bro.

clockworx

clockworx

The ezcloner is a perfect way to over complicate an easy process....I don't know how anything can be easier then rockwool cubes soaked in roots excel in a dome with vents 1/2 open, heating pad on, 26w bulb 18in above....add water 1 time and come get the clones in 7-10 days ,,100% healthy green clones every time...

delae632

delae632

IG @delae_632
Supporter
The ezcloner is a perfect way to over complicate an easy process....I don't know how anything can be easier then rockwool cubes soaked in roots excel in a dome with vents 1/2 open, heating pad on, 26w bulb 18in above....add water 1 time and come get the clones in 7-10 days ,,100% healthy green clones every time...

When they do work they work GOOD, like really good. But when they don't (2.5 out of the 4 times I used it) you're fucked. I'm sticking with the method I've used with near 100% success for the past 4 years.

manicgrower

manicgrower

Premium Member
Supporter
Thanks manic! Here you go man.;)

4 gallons of RO in a 5 gal bucket with an airstone in it.
4ml Roots Excel
32ml Hygrozyme
32ml Thrive Alive B1
4tsp CALiMAGic
4tsp Roots Trinity
4tsp Roots Liquid Amber
Any synthetic a+b BLOOM base
2tsp Great White (or Caps bennies)
1tbsp Oregonism XL (or Caps bennies)
Adjust PH to 5.6-5.8
Add cubes and let soak for 12-24 hours

Some might say it's overkill, but whatever, this is what I use and it works well for me.

DAMN!! That is quite a mix! Hell, all I use is PH'ed tap water and the cheap rooting hormone you buy at Home Depot. I always get 90%+ success though. I tried the EZ cloner as well. Drove me crazy! One run would work beautifully, next run would be shit!

clockworx

clockworx

When they do work they work GOOD, like really good. But when they don't (2.5 out of the 4 times I used it) you're fucked. I'm sticking with the method I've used with near 100% success for the past 4 years.

I hear ya bro, I dont even try anything else. Clones are to important to risk losing any and growing in general already consumes most of my time like a needy girlfriend, the last thing I wanna be doing is chasing clones around the house....:bag::lurking:....................... :rage:root fuckers

delae632

delae632

IG @delae_632
Supporter
DAMN!! That is quite a mix! Hell, all I use is PH'ed tap water and the cheap rooting hormone you buy at Home Depot. I always get 90%+ success though. I tried the EZ cloner as well. Drove me crazy! One run would work beautifully, next run would be shit!

It definitely ain't the KISS method but produces cuts that I find to be superior to most that I see.

clockworx

clockworx

Hey whatever works, you have a nice garden so your doing more then just clones correct.....I find the most important thing in healthy clones is the light distance, everyone that keeps lights bright or too close have clones that turn yellow and need to be nursed back to life when they get planted. I keep the light kinda far away and the clones are green with zero yellow or dead leaves when rooted.....if clones look beat up when rooted then the person is doing something wrong, either no nutrients, low humidity, or light to bright....

Shamus

Shamus

Quite the recipe there, Can't wait to see some bangin buds.
have u ever fucked with t-Rex from Cutting edge solutions? it blasts nubs into root bushes quick like. it's a must in my cloning regimen.
it's all about the timing with it tho.
I'd suggest getting a lil bottle if you've yet to try it.

delae632

delae632

IG @delae_632
Supporter
Hey whatever works, you have a nice garden so your doing more then just clones correct.....I find the most important thing in healthy clones is the light distance, everyone that keeps lights bright or too close have clones that turn yellow and need to be nursed back to life when the get planted. I keep the light kinda far away and the clones are green with zero yellow or dead leaves when rooted.....if clones look beat up when rooted then the person is doing something wrong, either no nutrients, low humidity, or light to bright....

Agreed. I use a single bulb T5 when they first go into the domes and then they graduate to the 8 bulb T5 after they're rooted and acclimated to being out of the domes.
Quite the recipe there, Can't wait to see some bangin buds.
have u ever fucked with t-Rex from Cutting edge solutions? it blasts nubs into root bushes quick like. it's a must in my cloning regimen.
it's all about the timing with it tho.
I'd suggest getting a lil bottle if you've yet to try it.

I'll have to check this stuff out and do a little side by side. Thanks for the info man.

I like cloning. lol

Clones

clockworx

clockworx

I don't rock it like that anymore but it was fun when I did. I only have 1-3 trays (max) around now a days since I like my freedom.;)

Its crazy how people get life sentences for stupid shit like that, in court they would lay each clone on a display table and make it seem like your a cartel clone supplier about to plant a field .....court is like a broadway play, people practice their lines the night before....total joke....

kootenainatural

kootenainatural

Savage
Supporter
Its crazy how people get life sentences for stupid shit like that, in court they would lay each clone on a display table and make it seem like your a cartel clone supplier about to plant a field .....court is like a broadway play, people practice their lines the night before....total joke....

yep policing for profit its a hell of a system

delae632

delae632

IG @delae_632
Supporter

I was working with a collective as a patient cultivator at the time, had all the recs to back the numbers so I was playing it as safe as I could....but still, the cops roll in and see that and you're dunzo.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Nice pic of the garden, D. I def love the even canopy in there. Hope all is well. Keep on rockin', bro!

true grit

true grit

Looking good homie. So question for ya... I really like the layout change, now that you are several weeks in how difficult is it access the back of the plants against the wall?

EZ Cloners are a bitch. Only folks ive seen that crush with em consistently have some intense but followable sterilizing routines and routines for cloning process. Myself- im still stuck on the Big Papa rapid rooter method ;)

delae632

delae632

IG @delae_632
Supporter
Nice pic of the garden, D. I def love the even canopy in there. Hope all is well. Keep on rockin', bro!

Thanks brotha! All is well man. I hope all is well with you and fam as well.
Looking good homie. So question for ya... I really like the layout change, now that you are several weeks in how difficult is it access the back of the plants against the wall?

EZ Cloners are a bitch. Only folks ive seen that crush with em consistently have some intense but followable sterilizing routines and routines for cloning process. Myself- im still stuck on the Big Papa rapid rooter method ;)

Thanks Gritty! I'm super happy with the new layout. If the plants were any taller than they are now it'd be a bitch to access the back. As of now I can reach over to the ones in the back to leaf and supercrop without smushing the plants I'm reaching over. I think it will be much easier with smaller plants which is how I plan on running it in the future. The one thing I did have trouble with was thinning out the lowers on the back plants...like it ain't happening trouble. lol I could reach 2/3 of the plants and didn't even bother straining my back to get the row along the wall. Again, that's a problem that will be easily solved with smaller plants.

Not so ezcloners are a bitch for sure. I don't know what I was doing wrong man. I changed the water out every 5 days, and I had the pump on a timer (1 min on 4 min off) to keep the water from getting too warm. After every "clone" run I would clean the shit out of the thing then fill it up with water again and add a little bleach and physan20, and let it run for 24 hours. Then I would dump that water, fill it back up and run it for a few minutes to get the bleach/physan water out of the pump and jets, dump that water and then start with fresh water when I was ready to take another round of cuts. If that wasn't enough cleaning I don't want anything to do with the thing. lmao

I'll have to hit BP up about what he does.

stickyfing3rs

stickyfing3rs

sucks ya had so much trouble with the ez cloner, I've had probly 95%success and don't do half the sterilizing you did... clean ro water not even phd - cuttings - drain/rinse - new water - new cuttings. simple as that.... or I'm lucky.

delae632

delae632

IG @delae_632
Supporter
sucks ya had so much trouble with the ez cloner, I've had probly 95%success and don't do half the sterilizing you did... clean ro water not even phd - cuttings - drain/rinse - new water - new cuttings. simple as that.... or I'm lucky.

Yeah man, I have no idea. I couldn't dial the thing in as quick as I would have liked so I'll just try to return it or sell it. What a pain in the ass! Oh well, that's what I get for straying from what I know works for me.:banghead:

Top Bottom