$OIL BED$ OF WHITE FIR3, COOKIE$, AND $FV OG

• Thread starter delae632
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
green bastard

green bastard

trimming sucks I wont be trimming a single bud this round abuddy of mine got a trim pro....I rather be climbin rocks to ....but like ya said bills gotta be paid

brotherlewrl

brotherlewrl

i just had to go back a page to look at that wifi#3 shatter again, drool all over my keyboard now! Seriously some impressive shit that is... Color alone, but i imagine the smells just being intoxicating?

delae632

delae632

IG @delae_632
Supporter
i just had to go back a page to look at that wifi#3 shatter again, drool all over my keyboard now! Seriously some impressive shit that is... Color alone, but i imagine the smells just being intoxicating?

That stuff was killer. It smelled exactly like the flowers.

dumpstergrower

dumpstergrower

Glad to have ya back. N action @delae632 miss this thread it helped me along the way. Can't wait to see the outcome and the turnaround to see if the problem with re amending the soil is fixed

brotherlewrl

brotherlewrl

man i lost my cut of wifi, not the first time I've lost cuts but dam she sure is missed... She's one of those ladies that just takes care of every department, quality yield ease all of it... The first batch of crumble i ever made was from my good old white fire, was some of the most pungent greasy shit ever.. I didnt get it to the shatter state yours is in, but that color looks so familiar:)

delae632

delae632

IG @delae_632
Supporter
Congrats on the little guy :)

Thanks homie! Sorry for lagging on your pm. I've got a shit ton of them that I'm trying to catch up on. Will holler as soon as I can.

Glad to have ya back. N action @delae632 miss this thread it helped me along the way. Can't wait to see the outcome and the turnaround to see if the problem with re amending the soil is fixed

I had some solid runs in the beds but switched back to pots last run. The beds were killing my back. Also, I did a side by side and I definitely prefer the finished look of the container grown nugs. Going to do a few runs in 3 gal pots and go from there. I'm always changing shit up over here. lol The most recent pics I posted in the Cookie and OG threads were from the 3 gal pot run.

Been posting more (as far as pics go) on IG than here lately. I might just start a new running thread here and post stuff as I want/can instead of doing the diary format (unless I'm testing gear for someone), it'll be a lot more convenient for me that way.

man i lost my cut of wifi, not the first time I've lost cuts but dam she sure is missed... She's one of those ladies that just takes care of every department, quality yield ease all of it... The first batch of crumble i ever made was from my good old white fire, was some of the most pungent greasy shit ever.. I didnt get it to the shatter state yours is in, but that color looks so familiar:)

It's a great strain man, in every department. I'll be keeping the #3 around for a long time.

I just realized I never even finished this thread up. lol I guess I just got a little burnt out. Never even snapped pics of the finished nugs. Sorry folks...

dumpstergrower

dumpstergrower

Thanks homie! Sorry for lagging on your pm. I've got a shit ton of them that I'm trying to catch up on. Will holler as soon as I can.

I had some solid runs in the beds but switched back to pots last run. The beds were killing my back. Also, I did a side by side and I definitely prefer the finished look of the container grown nugs. Going to do a few runs in 3 gal pots and go from there. I'm always changing shit up over here. lol The most recent pics I posted in the Cookie and OG threads were from the 3 gal pot run.

Been posting more (as far as pics go) on IG than here lately. I might just start a new running thread here and post stuff as I want/can instead of doing the diary format (unless I'm testing gear for someone), it'll be a lot more convenient for me that way.

It's a great strain man, in every department. I'll be keeping the #3 around for a long time.

I just realized I never even finished this thread up. lol I guess I just got a little burnt out. Never even snapped pics of the finished nugs. Sorry folks...
Do u believe the pots turned out better than the bed? Is there a number diff that made u switch also

delae632

delae632

IG @delae_632
Supporter
Do u believe the pots turned out better than the bed? Is there a number diff that made u switch also

I wouldn't say it turns out better in pots necessarily but I personally like the look of my finished nugs in pots a bit more. The beds put out bigger top nugs but I usually just end up breaking them down into smaller nugs during trim anyways. I'm hitting the same numbers in pots at the moment. The main reason for switching was for my back. I have a herniated disc that's becoming extremely problematic.

Congrats daddy,just saw this!

Thanks brotha!

Top Bottom