Ok everyone, what's this problem?

• Thread starter Harpua88
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

Bdubs

Boy that light shift will do it man. If anything else. That light change is a crap load of stress. LED to Half Sun if youbdont set them outside during the day.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Same as what I'm using in my closet, yeah, rich spil, peat, perlite, but not as much, vermiculite, a little coco coir. It is rich, and she may have given this one a little too much water when it was transplanted.
All possibilities

B

Bdubs

The reason I say that is because I took a cut that was in veg for 12 weeks before I snagged her and she was under incandescent light. She did some funky stuff on me.

Harpua88

Harpua88

Supporter
Either way it ain’t too bad at this point! Nip it in the bud.
I was thinking of topping it, pruning it extra.

Unless this changes i am going to pop it out and examine the roots and soil like within the next couple of days. I will let you know.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
The reason I say that is because I took a cut that was in veg for 12 weeks before I snagged her and she was under incandescent light. She did some funky stuff on me.
Especially if it was never hardened off….

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
I was thinking of topping it, pruning it extra.

Unless this changes i am going to pop it out and examine the roots and soil like within the next couple of days. I will let you know.
You know me, I say TOP THE LIVING BEJESUS OUT OF IT.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Yeah we threw these to the wolves. They didn't look so good a few days after we transplanted. It did take all of them a good week+ to start looking decent.
Well jeez man……😂🤣😜

B

Bdubs

All three issues worked out.
-Photoperiod stress she will fix herself just leave her in the new light or go back to LED but decide.
-N toxicity on the drooping girl
-You have nats, Tanlin T Drops

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
-Photoperiod stress she will fix herself just leave her in the new light or go back to LED but decide.
IT’s elementary my dear watson(s)

Harpua88

Harpua88

Supporter
Ok. Got it. And I'll report back.

I did call it some very saucy names......

What are Tamlin T drops about?

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Yeah if I gave it to you it would be a single stem by nightfall.

Then of course, 3 months later it would look awesome :(
Nyuck nyuck nyuck!!!!!!

Harpua88

Harpua88

Supporter
Boy that light shift will do it man. If anything else. That light change is a crap load of stress. LED to Half Sun if youbdont set them outside during the day.
Yeah that is some light stress. The good thing about this room is it's south and west facing. It gets 7+ hours of direct sun a day. The downside is it can get really hot if it's closed up.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Thank you. Wife says thank you.
Hahahaha! I kid I kid. have a good one harp! Hey, update this when you pop that rootball! All this riff raff, I want to know….

Top Bottom