Ok everyone, what's this problem?

• Thread starter Harpua88
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

Bdubs

Ok. Got it. And I'll report back.

I did call it some very saucy names......

What are Tamlin T drops about?
Tanlin is another name for T Drops. They paralyze any pests that get into the soil and that feast on roots and any that try to eat the plants. It is a paralysis.

Harpua88

Harpua88

Supporter
Tanlin is another name for T Drops. They paralyze any pests that get into the soil and that feast on roots and any that try to eat the plants. It is a paralysis.
[Chomp! Chomp! Chomp!]

[Chomp! Chomp!......oh shit! Bert!!"

"what? I'm trying to eat roots..."

"Well stop, the party's over. Here comes the human, and it has spray!!!"

"Nooooo!!!!! We're doomed! We're gonna die!!! Heeeelp!!!!"

"Get a grip!!! It's been a great run......look at how many roots you've eaten."

"Here it comes! It's some kind of drops! Drops of death!!! Goodbye Bob!!!"

"Aaaaghhhh! Please dear God make it quick!!!"

"....................Bert?"

"..........yeah"

"I can't move."

"Me. Either"

"Is this death? Are we dead?"

"I don't think so..........I just can't move. What the hell!! What was that stuff he dropped on us??"

"I don't know! Hold on, he left the bottle there, I can read it........drop.....three times.....blah blah.....paralysis!!!??? What!!!??"

"Are you effing kidding me!!??"

"No! That sonofabitch hit us with drops that paralyzes us!!!"

"Damn it!!!! Who would do that!!?? How cruel can you be!! Look at that delicious root! And I can't move!!!"

"I'd rather be dead!!!!...........wait a minute, where did you learn to read....?"

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
[Chomp! Chomp! Chomp!]

[Chomp! Chomp!......oh shit! Bert!!"

"what? I'm trying to eat roots..."

"Well stop, the party's over. Here comes the human, and it has spray!!!"

"Nooooo!!!!! We're doomed! We're gonna die!!! Heeeelp!!!!"

"Get a grip!!! It's been a great run......look at how many roots you've eaten."

"Here it comes! It's some kind of drops! Drops of death!!! Goodbye Bob!!!"

"Aaaaghhhh! Please dear God make it quick!!!"

"....................Bert?"

"..........yeah"

"I can't move."

"Me. Either"

"Is this death? Are we dead?"

"I don't think so..........I just can't move. What the hell!! What was that stuff he dropped on us??"

"I don't know! Hold on, he left the bottle there, I can read it........drop.....three times.....blah blah.....paralysis!!!??? What!!!??"

"Are you effing kidding me!!??"

"No! That sonofabitch hit us with drops that paralyzes us!!!"

"Damn it!!!! Who would do that!!?? How cruel can you be!! Look at that delicious root! And I can't move!!!"

"I'd rather be dead!!!!...........wait a minute, where did you learn to read....?"
Man, you need to write a movie. 🤣😂🤣🤣 that was a good read…..

Harpua88

Harpua88

Supporter
It seems as if this was sa case of not watering enough after transplanting. In an effort to not overwater, it got far from a good moistening and all the soil around the roots was dry. I can't think of any other cause. The others got enough water when transplanted.......this one didn't.

Z

Zatoichi

Was this a clone you bought?? I just got burned buying clones infected with stem canker. They were very old clones and it was obvious one was screwed from the beginning and another showed it a week later. If seller is treating for fungus regularly it is suppressed and can take 2 months to show. It will seem like root rot, but roots are fine. The upper plant starves to death. Most clone sellers back their plants for 1 day after unpacking and blame anything else on buyer. Probably worth extra money for clones from mothers that came from tissue culture.

Harpua88

Harpua88

Supporter
Was this a clone you bought?? I just got burned buying clones infected with stem canker. They were very old clones and it was obvious one was screwed from the beginning and another showed it a week later. If seller is treating for fungus regularly it is suppressed and can take 2 months to show. It will seem like root rot, but roots are fine. The upper plant starves to death. Most clone sellers back their plants for 1 day after unpacking and blame anything else on buyer. Probably worth extra money for clones from mothers that came from tissue culture.
No it's from seed. I was close to examining the rootball......there are gnats, but very few, these sticky tape things really keep them in check. Plus, it was all the same new soil and amendments we used for everything else. If it was ground soil we brought in i would consider that, but I'm 99% sure this was a case of "transplanting dry". If you transplant into dry soil and don't water, or just sprinkle some on the stem, the roots are now hitting all dry pockets. It's essentially a form of transplant shock.

I bought my first cuttings a few months ago, and if course had to root them myself. I did it just as much for the experience. I had no rooting powder, no gel, no kit, nothing. I put all 5 into cups of soil on a tray and made a makeshift dome out of plastic wrap. I did do everything I could to get them to root, misted them regularly, kept the temperature right......it took a few weeks, and since I put them in soil I had no idea IF they even rooted. Eventually though,cl as I kept taking the dome off for longer periods of time, and it took them longer snd longer to wilt.....I started to think maybe they did root.....

Out of 5, 1 died. 2 are innky closet now, flowering, and 2 were put outdoors last month. They're Divine Banana.

While I'm sure I'll do cuttings/clones again at some point, they do seem like a lot of work, a lot of steps, a good amount of time and effort.......I like to do seeds. Regular, photoperiod, seeds.

Latest posts

Top Bottom