OK, so what does your username mean?

• Thread starter Moe.Red
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
E9noxis

E9noxis

When I was 17 I was writing a book. Nothing good. It was called question everything

Being the artsy fartsy type, I developed a code to write in numbers. Q was 6 and E was 19

6.19 became my handle and got "shortened" to 619

SIXONENINE written backwards (still artsy) is eninenoxis. Shortened that up to e9noxis

Now it's my online name, drawings, email and even my license plate...

BionicKroniK

BionicKroniK

@ComfortablyNumb suggested "Bionic Chronic", due to all the "hardware" implants and "downloads" I have 😂, and I worked on the spelling...
20220209 151245

BionicKroniK

BionicKroniK

There are some interesting user names on this forum, I'm just curious of the meaning behind them.

Moe is stupid and goes back to high school but Red is what my friends call me, it's my IRL name shortened.

Whatcha got farmer homies?

Not gonna call anyone out, but there are a few I really want to know...
@Moe.Red...Btw thanks for this thread, something new, different, and interesting to learn about of our FARM FAM too...Have A Blessed Week/end Everyone! 👍🥰😎✌️

Moe.Red

Moe.Red

@Moe.Red...Btw thanks for this thread, something new, different, and interesting to learn about of our FARM FAM too...Have A Blessed Week/end Everyone! 👍🥰😎✌️
yeah brother, I'm learning a lot.

There are still some interesting names out there that have not checked in, I don't wanna call them out but I'm hoping this thread stays alive until they stop by.

BionicKroniK

BionicKroniK

yeah brother, I'm learning a lot.

There are still some interesting names out there that have not checked in, I don't wanna call them out but I'm hoping this thread stays alive until they stop by.
Just TAG them ALL here, they'll come! 👍 🤣

Last edited:
Kinyan_ob_WakanTakan

Kinyan_ob_WakanTakan

Love this as I've wondered reading several of yours.

@BionicKroniK now makes more sense than ever after seeing those pics. I have a full ankle replacement so I feel you're pain...

Mine is a Lakota name that was given to me on a spirit quest in the 80s where..... Great things happened in my mind.

"Soars with the Great Spirit"

My spirit animal is the raven so based on my tolerance and my animal it seems to have fit me for the last 30+ years or so.

BionicKroniK

BionicKroniK

Tryin not to be THAT guy, some folks kinda keep their personal info tight to the vest on a forum like this one. 😉
Yeah, I hear ya....At least the choice is still up to them, if they feel like sharing, or not...🙂🙃😎

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom