Old Lady Oaks 2013

• Thread starter D9mafia
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Smallzz

Smallzz

That's like asking a lady her weight. Haven't seen many guys who actually hit the bigs and then talk about it online.

defective

defective

never seen em in flower that large...that's what I really wanted to see...and maybe a smoke report on some of those...

And I'm hoping everything is alright!

Smallzz

Smallzz

pulling enough out of your garden that you start going 200+ lbs. Even humboldtlocal didn't talk numbers and he was growing for a dispensary, not "resale". I imagine folks who are growing for "resale" talk even less.

Not trying to come off as an ass, I just always figured it was kind of rude to ask guys questions that might lead to something incriminating. You really NEVER know who reads these forums. I can almost guarantee that the DEA and other more local law enforcement agencies have heard of THCFarmer.

bat_j

bat_j

200+ pounds might be exaggerated a bit.. How many ladies were they? I always thought they would be about 3-4 pounds each in dry weight.

Smallzz

Smallzz

I've got two questions for the growers on this one. 1) how is your system designed to utilize so much water, and 2) are you guys accepting applications for next year?

I'm trying to work out the schematics for a garden that will do something similar, but good lord is that a lot of water. Maybe we can compare notes or something like that.

royfree2grow

royfree2grow

pulling enough out of your garden that you start going 200+ lbs. Even humboldtlocal didn't talk numbers and he was growing for a dispensary, not "resale". I imagine folks who are growing for "resale" talk even less.

Not trying to come off as an ass, I just always figured it was kind of rude to ask guys questions that might lead to something incriminating. You really NEVER know who reads these forums. I can almost guarantee that the DEA and other more local law enforcement agencies have heard of THCFarmer.

I don't think It's rude to ask... common man that's cherry... no one have to answer man, they can respectfully decline to answer, everybody who'll ask will understand why...

with trees that big, I think he hit a little more than 3-4 lbs each dry weight.

Purely speculating here... lets say 30 plants in 400gl pots, about 6 lbs per plant in average (?)=180lbs. That is pretty fucking big... this yield can provide buds to all medical marijuana patients in my country for two weeks... lol not bad.

Smallzz

Smallzz

with his water throughput I'd be guessing a little higher than six potatoes a plant. Ten isn't unheard of, although everyone has a buddy that's done it if you know what I mean. I'm in no position to make an accurate guess though, he has just enough badass pictures that we can drool over them, and not enough information for anyone to make a really tight guess on where his yield was. Smart man.

Smallzz

Smallzz

what I want to see is pictures of how he has his irrigation system plumbed. At this point a marijuana tree is a marijuana tree, what I want to know is how to get there, not just postcards along the way. :p

neverbreak

neverbreak

huge trees bro, killer effort. literally trees with trunks like that.

subbed. lookin forward to seein em in full flower.

neverbreak

Prince Blanc

Prince Blanc

Wow. Just wow. I wish my yard looked a fraction as epic as that. How do you grow plants so big?

royfree2grow

royfree2grow

with his water throughput I'd be guessing a little higher than six potatoes a plant. Ten isn't unheard of, although everyone has a buddy that's done it if you know what I mean. I'm in no position to make an accurate guess though, he has just enough badass pictures that we can drool over them, and not enough information for anyone to make a really tight guess on where his yield was. Smart man.

I'm guessing you're probably closer than I am.. I got a couple of 2 pounders this year from 60gl beds, it's not linear, but I think that this volume should get you an average of 6-8 pounds per, i'm pretty fucking clueless but I think ten is a bit of a stretch... I'd LOVE to see D9 posting results of a ten lbs yielder, that'll be amazing. At any case I'm doing my own math here: assuming one (crazy ass stoner) smokes 2 killos a year, 200lbs=90 killos, 90/2=45 years of smoke!!! ;)

Blaze

Blaze

I'd just like to know if the harvest was successful, this thread has been dead for quite a while. Those were some HUGE plants with a lot of potential but a lot can go wrong in that last month! Hope things are OK and the harvest was bountiful.

royfree2grow

royfree2grow

I'd just like to know if the harvest was successful, this thread has been dead for quite a while. Those were some HUGE plants with a lot of potential but a lot can go wrong in that last month! Hope things are OK and the harvest was bountiful.

Strong statement, I hope so too.

iCultivate

iCultivate

Magnificent trees! I pride myself on having grown some decent trees in my time, but they have never looked like that! Those are spherical and massive at the same time. Oh to live somewhere that I could grow in crop formation like that. Kudos to your skills D9 Mafia.

-- iCultivate --

Latest posts

Top Bottom