old mother search

• Thread starter Big Buddy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SonOfDaMourning

SonOfDaMourning

The ult 08 was pretty much the ult 91 crossed to his ll male. My uc08 gals were sweet lemonaid with the aroma staining your hand with citrus sents for hours. One was all sweet the othe smelled all sout but tasted all sweet. Atm i only got a male of his ssd so i hit them up. Havent found the lemonaid yet, all im getting is kushy, berry, citrus. I f1'd the ssd while i was at it but theres no strawberry in there, just menthol, ceder, garlic, citrus phenos but all yields above average with baseball bat colas.

Last edited:
xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
couple shots of the UC11's grown out on another site. 3 differnt females.
Uc11 jkk1
Uc11 jkk2
Uc11 jkk3
Uc11 jkk4
Uc11 jkk5

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

Some nice lookin stuff all around there guys. After my disaster with the ult 91 I stayed away from them all together. I think the first testers of that were run by me, herb (hows he doing these days, anyone know?), and a couple others, fuck can't remember, and we all went though hell with it, was a big thing in many ways by the end of it. Id love to find some straight chem 08 I know that much.

Max Frost

Max Frost

Thanks GB! I can sure see why! Just beautiful! I bet she really frosted up even heavier before the end! The others are equally mouth-watering! The Purple OG looks dank as hell and that crystally TPOG looks like it'd set a feller on his ass!

Kid...those plants are really amazing!! :rolleyes: How are you getting that structure with that many tops & bud sites? If you wouldn't mind sharing some detail on how you get that...I'd be mondo grateful!!! I don't want to jack Big Buddy's thread tho if he wants to keep it on topic. If Big B. would prefer it...feel free to respond in my "current" thread at the link in my sig below...or if you'd rather PM me...with your permission I can re-post the info for all to see in my thread. Thanks in advance, bro!!! How long are you typically vegging? Best, -Max

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

Chat away folks, I doubt the cuts are really gonna be found at this point, so I dont mind people chatting about the strains of days gone by. That being said I found my old chem kush 3 cut, ill have it back in a few days.

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
@Max Frost i didnt grow those out they were grown by another farmer, just pics of the gear i made using elites ulitmate chem 08 and the Chemdog D cut

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Out of all of elites stuff the one I still kick myself for losing was his sour chem. Those were still to this day the most sour and fuel flavored buds iv ever smoked. They were amazing. If anyone still has those they need to pop them. Best seeds iv ever ran

PaperStreet

PaperStreet

Hells yea man damn that sour chem sounds off the charts! He put out alot of dank and alot of bad too but when it worked that shit was pure gold!
Nice score on finding one of ur old cuts buddy thats badass to see it actually pay off when u want them back bet ur glad u preserved that one now!

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

The one i found was actually a good buddy from around here that still had it. A guy a lot of you fellas know too that doesnt post anymore, one of my fellow islanders.

BIGDAMBUD1

BIGDAMBUD1

I ran a few of his myself....most done well, but there were a few duds show at times...my twisted Purple was nice...I still have a couple beans somewhere...I may just soak um if I can find um...good luck BB on finding your ladies...nice work on that UC...B

green bastard

green bastard

The one i found was actually a good buddy from around here that still had it. A guy a lot of you fellas know too that doesnt post anymore, one of my fellow islanders.
what cut did you find bro?...that the chem kush #2...man I miss that one!

fractal

fractal

Out of all of elites stuff the one I still kick myself for losing was his sour chem. Those were still to this day the most sour and fuel flavored buds iv ever smoked. They were amazing. If anyone still has those they need to pop them. Best seeds iv ever ran
markscastle has a ton of elite's seeds I think. Jars and jars and jars.

bodhi seeds

bodhi seeds

i ran the bb lavender twice, what an amazing plant..
i never had a mom, the hof guys were in charge of that one...
i did pollinate it with appalachia on one run, there are lavender phenos in the progeny, just with a chemmy undertone. i still think it was one of the best appalachia hybrids, just rare due to very few beans being created, they were given out as freebies to keep the vibe alive. i have males, females, and maybe a pack in the stash. your welcome to them bb.... the cross was named wookie in honor of a big happy spaceship navigator that lives in the great white north..... you may know him... lol

Top Bottom