Old school skunk..does it exist???

• Thread starter Jackson1969
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
KingOfUranus

KingOfUranus

I have an unopened pack. I was more excited about the Crippy and the shoreline and the Sour D but I got the TX Roadkill also so we will see how it goes.
Nice man!😎 I've been looking at the Sour D myself too
Have you got a thread going? I'd pull up a chair for that 💯😙💨

Buzzzz

Buzzzz

Most of the ole skunk we had was grown in a good phottron. Lol along with northern lights this was 1980’s maybe we should try growing in one of tiny phototron boxes ? Any one still have one ? Lmao
I'm old enough to remember them,my buddy bought one and we made or own after seeing what it was. It was outrageously expensive at the time.

Backyard_Boogie

Backyard_Boogie

Nice man!😎 I've been looking at the Sour D myself too
Have you got a thread going? I'd pull up a chair for that 💯😙💨
I haven't started a thread yet but I should. I have my plants on a rotation like a conveyer belt. They go from seed/clone in the 2x2 tent. Then move into 1 gallon pots in the 2x4. Then they go in 2-3 gallon pots and get hardened off outside under the natural sun and artificial kicker lights. This keeps them in veg no matter the season and they go bananas under the natural light. This is when they explode. Then once they are trimmed up nice and I spray them for bugs then I flip them in the big 4x4 back inside. Its like a constant stream of plants and strains.

F

FourAssedMonkey

If you run across any blueberry smelling like genuine blueberry post up here. Another strain basically gone.
I've come across it in the oddest of places. Seedsman. I was skeptical as I normally am with house seeds but low and behold, I got two phenos that were the dead nuts on lanky, stretchy, donkey dick buds that spiralled all the way down the branches. It smelled like Blueberry jiffy muffins with a fuel overtone and a skunk undertone. Absolutely phenominal bud. Once again, not a huge fan seedsman do to incinsistency and ok at best germination and/or survival rates, but on that one, they did NOT disappoint. I wish they'd bring back big nugs fast, that was hustle strain for sure.

F

FourAssedMonkey

If someone seriously wanted to breed a plant to be skunky, its not hard. But seriously, who wants their house, car, and, clothes smelling like skunk?
everybody. It's like bag appeal. You reek through four ziplocks and a 'smellproof' bag and people are just certain that you got that fire. lol

F

FourAssedMonkey

I have the real Colombian and Afghani, just need a real Thai now. lol
World of Seeds has that
Our skunk didn't smell anything like piss or shit. Smelled like skunk-nothing else. Not diesle or lemon or gas or piss or unicorn farts - just skunk only. I've been told the original skunk#1 doesn't smell very skunky but idk. I was never stupid enough to try to buy the seeds from the mail.

F

FourAssedMonkey

My observation of THC content they do these days is bullshit.
Back then it was either the kill or dirt weed here in Oregun.
And skunk reaking bud back then got you high as fuck at only 2% thc, lol.

it’s a rating system for idiots that buy there weed from state Sponsored and tax me idiots that decide who’s testing your mass produced crap that come out of million dollar grows.
100% agree. I don't go by any of that shit on a label other than what it's genetics are made up of. The % bs is just smoke for the assholes of noobs. I've had the disp. claim their smoke was like 35% and it didn't make a dent, while my dude ran some bag seed from some lousy looking buds that knocked my dick in the dirt.

F

FourAssedMonkey

I had to make a sealed ozone closet for my wife’s weekly clothes, shoes, coat, and purse. It was either that, get rid of strain or my wife lol.
Man, that'd have been a tough call for me.....lol

F

FourAssedMonkey

Yes my cousin has seeds he grows outdoors in Maine, it is old school skunk the nugs are super sticky and when u squeeze a bud a little bit of oil can be seen, has been growing it since the 80s, I don't bother bc the smell is so strong my neighbors would definitely smell it and be bothered bc of the smell, a large high yield plant good for outdoors but when the wind blows u can smell it a half mile away.
Can I get a contact???!!!! We've been on this hunt for DECADES!

K

Kfreek

Fumunda cheese(ancestral skunk x uncke festers skunk) this stuff is really fuckin stinky, not rks for sure or as good as the stuff from back in the day but I’m finding a lot of very happy buzz red hair n orange hair skunk in uncle festers n crosses

DD09C1F7 E58C 4701 85FB 0EC94C51D44F
C33D8610 20B1 4073 87B3 7DE7DD929CA9
D643A340 F2F0 4B5A B369 72C486BB4A28
BE93B484 57C6 4A97 B619 5222C078ED8A
C

Christos1974

In the Saginaw Michigan area in 1987, there was SKUNK bud.
Soome of you know EXACTLY what i mean.
Is this strain available today.Every skunk i have triwd here in michigan, is not the same.Dont even come close...someone shed some light????
Possibly here?

Latest posts

Top Bottom