On to the next one!

• Thread starter Power OG
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
burn4me

burn4me

i can dig that. you gonna log it?
smooth. been working my ass off lately but ok. finna hit the sack to do it all again tomorrow.
be easy brother.

DC105

DC105

View attachment 428533 Cant wait to see all these going!
She's looking xcellent P! Love how your are bushing her! Burn and 313 gonna tear it up! You know Tnelz goona rep too! I won't letcha down either! Fun times!!! I need to top my G13 if anyone is interested in a cut of her! Here's a pic courtesy of DutchgrownView attachment 428533

not trying to hijack ur thread homie!

G13
Last edited:
FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

U holdin up bro, ?
Hope all is well at Super Papa Power OG 's
Your looking as it is going to be a blooming great month of August
and a candidate for the POTM is lurking in there somewhere just waiting for your OG touch
You take care Still trying to keep my Loompa green.
with lots of Papa given Happy Sesame street ++Vibes
Peace from FlyJ

DismalDude

DismalDude

600w HPS & 400w Mars II led just doing so great together. View attachment 430530Movable scrog screen lowered tonight and locked into place .View attachment 430531Respect
P-OG
Digging the LED/HPS combo man,I was thinking of running my 400watt hps with my 600 hps in the tent but don't want to deal with all of that heat.Seeing more and more of these combos has me looking into LED.
So many choices it's hard to know which are good and which are trash.Diggin the fan btw. ;) Lol,I did the same with bungie cords.

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

Hey P OG you are tearing it up thats a Fa sure,
I need your help as an OG man I seem to be off a little on my nute either Potassium or Calcium Nitrate it seems to be in center of All the fan leaves large and small . I did Pre charge the coco. 30 days old 1st sign of issues have seagreen as a booster to the Jacks pro I use only and I follow Caps fomula with epsom and Calcium citrate.
any help would be great bro
FlyJ

Top Bottom