On to the next one!

• Thread starter Power OG
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Max Frost

Max Frost

Thanks Max. I can't wait to finish her out and show some beautiful pics. Hope all is well with you bro.
Positive Vibes
P-OG

Thanks man! Unfortunately, I've run into major problems that are going to delay my plans a bit. :( Seems I can't win for losing some times, but I just telling myself "This too, shall pass"!! lol. I'll be living vicariously through all my Farm pals for a while longer it looks like. I'll hit you up via PM and tell you what's up.

Yeah, I can't wait to see pics of her in full flower! It'll definitely be a treat! Best of luck brother!! -Max

bongobongo

bongobongo

Supporter
Power how do you screen them? Put the screen over them once you flip into flower as high as you need? I've seen a lot of guys growing scrog (I grow scrog but it's a set height of metal caging which I'm going to replace with something moveable) and it looks to be moveable

TSTEW313

TSTEW313

Well she is still under a foot tall an my boy has been battling heat issues but hopefully sooner than later tho but she will throw five fingers as well when she gets happy P but I will keep you posted tho

Power OG

Power OG

Power how do you screen them? Put the screen over them once you flip into flower as high as you need? I've seen a lot of guys growing scrog (I grow scrog but it's a set height of metal caging which I'm going to replace with something moveable) and it looks to be moveable
Hey bongobongo yes I flip my screen down when needed usually last two weeks of veg. Its made of half inch pvc pipe and nylon string & 3/4" screws, & 2 half inch straps. I set my screen about 15" above top of pots to allow good working space. When done it folds up and hooks to the back wall in the vertical position. Here's a picture of it down in horizontal position.
20140807 180806

bongobongo

bongobongo

Supporter
I screen mine once I flip. And it stays stationary at about 30 inches. I have carts. I have so many strains and they grow at different levels I keep the tall ones and short ones together. So basically I just need a moveable screen up and down to accommodate.. Trying to figure how I could do it. Maybe two pipes that slide up and down... And a hole to stick a screw in to keep it at that height when I need?

Power OG

Power OG

I screen mine once I flip. And it stays stationary at about 30 inches. I have carts. I have so many strains and they grow at different levels I keep the tall ones and short ones together. So basically I just need a moveable screen up and down to accommodate.. Trying to figure how I could do it. Maybe two pipes that slide up and down... And a hole to stick a screw in to keep it at that height when I need?
That would work!absolutely would work for what you need, you could raise and lower as need and do multiple sections to allow you to keep your shorter ones together on there screen and taller ones there own screen. Great Idea with the post & pin holes

Top Bottom