On to the next one!

• Thread starter Power OG
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
CBDEMON

CBDEMON

Lookin' amazing man. Gonna be some kick-to-the-face dankness. Is the Tre Og still smelling chemmy?

Power OG

Power OG

PicsArt 1428709523935

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

Good Medicine
Diggin on the Colors and the way she is forming the wave of trichs over her supple leaves. The firm shapely curve of each
stem, flowing effortlessly to that place that shows she is all woman, at her core of female full-ness ripe and ready for your acceptance. She is HOT.

hold on I will be back in 5 min
I have a Flora infatuation...

Power OG

Power OG

Good Medicine
Diggin on the Colors and the way she is forming the wave of trichs over her supple leaves. The firm shapely curve of each
stem, flowing effortlessly to that place that shows she is all woman, at her core of female full-ness ripe and ready for your acceptance. She is HOT.

hold on I will be back in 5 min
I have a Flora infatuation...
Lmao, thanks @FlyinJStable I'm going to have to get her to you, so you can share with patient's. Its a 2:1 cbd/ THC strain. Definitely" Good Medicine" should be passed.
Positive Vibes

Power OG

Power OG

Looking great OG. I just started running 2 of the mars II type lights and I have been blown away with how well they are working. I hope I can look forward to the same results.
Thanks bro, I use my Mars II as supplemental lighting only because I upgraded my space and didn't have the money to get the 1600w yet,but my boy is running 4-1600w in a 10x10 so I will see how they preform.
Positive Vibes & Respect

Top Bottom