ONE GALLON CHALLANGE | THCFARMER GROWERS 2022

• Thread starter PK1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Observationist

Observationist

Thank you bro :)

It's just a 2-3cm thick toplayer comprised of various hydrotons like clay pebbles, vermiculite, perlite, zeolithe, Diatomin.
The medium is actually peat-based soil. The irrigation water disperses better when manually watering, and doesnt spritz dirt to the wall when I use the water-sprayer.
I like it

I was looking at lava rock for a whole medium, but idk probably too big, I should give hydroton a try.

DanC520

DanC520

Day 63. (Double grape x creme de la chem) x mango smile -Mephisto
D19C4D03 2875 4962 8E52 A8FA4052C380
90A30B69 B082 4159 B536 E9AB57D3D46F
9276C6FF 48C8 4814 86B0 6AA2A2FE5B68
8266E96A 5D0A 4D81 A0B5 7B3573E991C7

D

Dugplug

ONE GALLON CHALLANGE | THCFARMER 2022

Welcome contestants!

• @Newber
  • @Kaution187
  • @midnightsun72
  • @PK1
  • @SmokeRings900
  • @MartyMcFly42oh
  • @Microstraincollector
  • @PINKP
  • @Observationist
  • @E9noxis
  • @Jungle1
  • @Chip.Douglas

Last year @tobh created a One Pound One Gallon challenge and it was a blast. You can read it here
To keep the spirits up, I've decided to perform the one gallon challenge this year and anyone who would like to join may do so at their convenience.

One gallon challenge rules:
Link this post to your signature as one gallon challenge | 2022
To keep the main forums clean and not have one gallon challenge everywhere, I would appreciate it if we can only report twice a week on this journal.
You can pick which day of the week you like to report.
The challenge is one gallon. However, if it's a bit less or more than a gallon than its okay. As long as it is not over by extra gallons.
The challenge is for the entire summer season 2022 and you may start at anytime.
You may report with pictures, text or just as one video file. Be creative!

1st Post layout
Consider copy/pasting the following information as your 1st post so everyone can have an idea of your grow.

What strain is it?
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid?
Is it in Veg or Flower stage?
If in Veg... For how long?
If in Flower stage... For how long?
Indoor or outdoor?
If indoor...Dimensions (L x W x D) of grow space?
Soil, Coco, Hydro or Rockwool?
If soil... what is in your mix?
Size of light?
Is it air cooled?
Temp of Room/cab?
RH of Room/cab?
PH of media or res?
Any Pests ?
How often are you watering?
Type and strength of ferts used?

View attachment 1221773

HAVE FUN EVERYONE!
One gal isn't worth the space for 12 weeks

N1ghtL1ght

N1ghtL1ght

Staff
Supporter
It's a challenge and still viable under specific circumstances like e.g. a phenorun 12/12fs sub-irrigated 10*10 plants SOG

D

Dugplug

It's a challenge and still viable under specific circumstances like e.g. a phenorun 12/12fs sub-irrigated 10*10 plants SOG
Who wants to get 8 oz from 10 plants much rather have eight oz from one 3 gal. When it takes at least 12 weeks

HighRootz

HighRootz

One gal isn't worth the space for 12 weeks
This is just something to get people from all over the world that love and have a passion for the same flower. It brings the community together to share pics, tips, and overall enjoy each other's company while we grow in 1gal medium. If it's not for you, then stay in your lane and keep moving forward. No room for salt based comments here

D

Dugplug

This is just something to get people from all over the world that love and have a passion for the same flower. It brings the community together to share pics, tips, and overall enjoy each other's company while we grow in 1gal medium. If it's not for you, then stay in your lane and keep moving forward. No room for salt based comments here
Go pound salt buddy

Latest posts

Top Bottom