One Plant One Scrog Contest CannaGranny Style

• Thread starter CannaGranny
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
CannaGranny

CannaGranny

I think the easiest way to do this is to start the contest today, if someone already has a one plant grow it can be entered with the weight recorded. Providing its a current grow.
So allowing a nine week veg period and at most a twelve week flowering period this contest should conclude in twenty one weeks from today. That date is March 1, 2023. This allows time to start from seed today if so desired and a flowering period of at least twelve weeks. We will weigh in on March 21st.
This also allows anyone currently running one to be a part of this as well.
When your grow is completed message me with the dry weight, I will post it and keep tally on it.
Anyone wanna chime in?

Last edited:
TSD

TSD

Ok here's my one plant outdoor scrog🤣 Kidding... you'd be hard pressed to grow this beast in a tent . I don't like to guesstimate weight , but I'm hoping she's pushing at least a pound. 😊
20221001 194214

Blastfact

Blastfact

I think the easiest way to do this is to start the contest today, if someone already has a one plant grow it can be entered with the weight recorded.
So allowing a nine week veg period and at most a twelve week flowering period this contest should conclude in twenty one weeks from today. That date is March 1, 2023. This allows time to start from seed today if so desired and a flowering period of at least twelve weeks.
When your grow is completed message me with the dry weight, I will post it and keep tally on it.
Anyone wanna chime in?
Have a great time! Does not work for me. And I'm fine with that. I can enjoy spectating.

Shaded_One

Shaded_One

I think the easiest way to do this is to start the contest today, if someone already has a one plant grow it can be entered with the weight recorded. Providing its a current grow.
So allowing a nine week veg period and at most a twelve week flowering period this contest should conclude in twenty one weeks from today. That date is March 1, 2023. This allows time to start from seed today if so desired and a flowering period of at least twelve weeks. We will weigh in on March 21st.
Anyone wanna chime in?

this sounds good & fair to me!

PerfecTrader

PerfecTrader

Anyone wanna chime in?
Sounds good Sensei and hopefully mid March I will be harvesting a plethora of this Trainwreck x Jack Herer foxtailing cross 🤗

Screenshot 20221006 001955 Chrome
Saul.Goodman

Saul.Goodman

I just wet my plants...
Supporter
Anyone wanna chime in?
This sounds good to me! Will this be limited to indoor growing? If not we may want to think about best indoor and a best outdoor classes.

Habosabin

Habosabin

I'm in. I have a Ethos Cresendo seed in a wet paper towel I put in this morning. I grow 1 scrog plant style anyway. It will be in a 6" square rockwool with recirculating drip. I'll start a diary once it's rooted and going.

I'm up at 3am because I'm on my 5th day of a T break. Uughhh!!.

Last edited:
Shaded_One

Shaded_One

I'm in. I have a Ethos Cresendo seed in a wet paper towel I put in this morning. I grow 1 scrog plant style anyway. It will be in a 6" square rockwool with recirculating drip. I'll start a diary once it's rooted and going.

I'm up at 3am because I'm on my 5th day of a T break. Uughhh!!.

Sounds like you've got a slight advantage! This will be my first scrog run 😂 I think for the fairness of the contest it should be indoor vs indoor etc. I'm already on week 3 or so of veg so I'm ready to start any time 🧙🏽‍♂️

JerzeyMike

JerzeyMike

I’m in! I already have her started. Its a epoxy og from old school chronic. Shes just short of 7 weeks now. Since I am only allowed five plants, I am running a 40 gal pot inside. This strain, this size pot, and setting up a scrog in a 5x5 tent are all firsts for me. Roght now im in my basement veg room, but we’re moving before the end of the month. Anyone wanna come help carry 40 gal pots up a flight of stairs?? Im not looking forward to that!

CannaGranny

CannaGranny

This sounds good to me! Will this be limited to indoor growing? If not we may want to think about best indoor and a best outdoor classes.
Love this! Good idea too. I’m agreeable to this, however the timeline stays the same. I will add this in to the rules. I’m trying to be fair among all growers. What ya think @Shaded_One @PerfecTrader @Zombierider and @Nesta028 ? Any objections?

CannaGranny

CannaGranny

Hello all! My one plant one tent scrog grow has already commenced, but its super lemon haze so we have a solid 2.5 month till harvest, some of you could be done with entire grow by then lol. So starting date/end date: how about people have to harvest 3 or 4 months from now to qualify? Also wildcard rule: has to be a strain you havent grown before :p
Love the idea and implemented it all except the wildcard as some already have stuff going and that would disqualify them. So it’s now your job to come up with a new wildcard rule! 🥰

PerfecTrader

PerfecTrader

Sounds like you've got a slight advantage! This will be my first scrog run 😂 I think for the fairness of the contest it should be indoor vs indoor etc. I'm already on week 3 or so of veg so I'm ready to start any time 🧙🏽‍♂️
I agree with CG and allowing both but not vs. I like start date being already and no date too late for people to jump onto the party train. If you can grow more in less time than bring it. Can scrog indoors or throw down in the snow but there will be separate winner for each. Roger that

Nesta028

Nesta028

I agree with CG and allowing both but not vs. I like start date being already and no date too late for people to jump onto the party train. If you can grow more in less time than bring it. Can scrog indoors or throw down in the snow but there will be separate winner for each. Roger that
Agreed!

Shaded_One

Shaded_One

Love this! Good idea too. I’m agreeable to this, however the timeline stays the same. I will add this in to the rules. I’m trying to be fair among all growers. What ya think @Shaded_One @PerfecTrader @Zombierider and @Nesta028 ? Any objections?

Sounds good to me!

Shaded_One

Shaded_One

Alright so I've had to really consider which plant to take on this little adventure and in order to keep up with @JerzeyMike I will have to take Midge into this friendly competition, the HSH just isn't doing the greatest this week and I don't have the best confidence in relying on an 8 year old seed for this. Midge(Romulan) has been moved from the 1 gallon into a 10 gallon! I've never used a pot this large before and I'm kind of intimidated but like @PerfecTrader says YOLO 😂

IMG 3129

Chillin' under the Phlizon FD8000

IMG 3135

HSH & the 5 other Romulan's will veg away for another 1-2 weeks before I remove a few of them and then transplant the finalists to 5 gallons and flip them to flower. The closet is now powered by the SF4000 & SE3000

IMG 3134

I'm excited to see how this plays out I can't wait to wrestle with my trellis 😂

2Bad

2Bad

Alright so I've had to really consider which plant to take on this little adventure and in order to keep up with @JerzeyMike I will have to take Midge into this friendly competition, the HSH just isn't doing the greatest this week and I don't have the best confidence in relying on an 8 year old seed for this. Midge has been moved from the 1 gallon into a 10 gallon! I've never used a pot this large before and I'm kind of intimidated but like @PerfecTrader says YOLO 😂

View attachment 1289704

Chillin' under the Phlizon FD8000

View attachment 1289702

HSH & the 5 other Romulan's will veg away for another 1-2 weeks before I remove a few of them and then transplant the finalists to 5 gallons and flip them to flower. The closet is now powered by the SF4000 & SE3000

View attachment 1289703

first time using a trellis right Shade?

PerfecTrader

PerfecTrader

Alright so I've had to really consider which plant to take on this little adventure and in order to keep up with @JerzeyMike I will have to take Midge into this friendly competition, the HSH just isn't doing the greatest this week and I don't have the best confidence in relying on an 8 year old seed for this. Midge has been moved from the 1 gallon into a 10 gallon! I've never used a pot this large before and I'm kind of intimidated but like @PerfecTrader says YOLO 😂

AHHHHHHHHH SHIT! HE PULLED OUT THE MIDGE! 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom