• Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shaded_One

Shaded_One

first time using a trellis right Shade?

shhhhhhhhh....

AHHHHHHHHH SHIT! HE PULLED OUT THE MIDGE! 😂

I told you she was comin' back with vengeance!! 👧 Midge interacting with her siblings....

"STRONGER THAN THE FOUNDATIONS OF THE EARTH, ALL SHALL LOVE ME AND DESPAIR!" shit calm down Midge I just came in the tent to water you 😒

Last edited:
PerfecTrader

PerfecTrader

I told you she was comin' back with vengeance!! 👧 Midge interacting with her siblings....

"STRONGER THAN THE FOUNDATIONS OF THE EARTH, ALL SHALL LOVE ME AND DESPAIR!" shit calm down Midge I just came in the tent to water you 😒

damnnnn I knew I should have thought a bit harder about some rules. Straight pullin out a "my precious"/power of Grayskull trick gangsta maneuver. Damn Wizards meh 😒

Didn't want to reveal this too early but I actually traveled to Mali to learn the ways of the "Dark Phoenix" strain from Vieux Farka Toure' himself

Good Luck 😎

PerfecTrader

PerfecTrader

Well why not Sensei? I've got nothin goin on in the tents meow anyway 😂 so let's get down.

I'm open to all ideas but I think maybe we should give people a couple weeks or maybe all of October to enter. Once Nov 1 comes you've fkin missed the CannaGrannyBus 🤗

I've chosen Dark Phoenix(Trainwreck x Jack Herer) from Greenhouse Seed Co. for the competition.

October 5th, it has begun and good luck. “There was once a dream that was Rome, you could only whisper it. Anything more than a whisper and it would vanish."
Chosen One and Tigers Eye have been upgraded to their incubation dormitory and placed into super secret probationary time out till further notice. Maybe I should have germed 2 beans 🤔 for insurance 😂

20221006 134757
CannaGranny

CannaGranny

Awwwwwww man!!! Not the Tigers eye! Pulling out all the stops ey? 🤣
On your trichs, the real story comes from a little deeper in the Bud. Leaves and tops exposed to the brighter often mature faster. What has me stymied is the pistols. They are still looking pretty white. I’m with @RootsRuler keep an eye out. I’m seeing clear, milky and a few amber.

PerfecTrader

PerfecTrader

Awwwwwww man!!! Not the Tigers eye! Pulling out all the stops ey? 🤣
On your trichs, the real story comes from a little deeper in the Bud. Leaves and tops exposed to the brighter often mature faster. What has me stymied is the pistols. They are still looking pretty white. I’m with @RootsRuler keep an eye out. I’m seeing clear, milky and a few amber.

Pullin out all stops? Things may get damn near paranormal this grow. Can't believe I'm going to leak this but whatevs, I will be adding Dr. Willards Water to the scrog grow. Can't tell you why, who, what, just when, and it is soon.

20221006 202644
PerfecTrader

PerfecTrader

the forbidden techniques...respect

😶‍🌫️
"The water is composed of sodium silicate, calcium chloride, magnesium sulfate and sulfated castor oil. The ingredients are combined in a process which makes a caloric particle. The particle has an electrical field surrounding it which polarizes the water, creating an arrangement of water molecules to each other in space that makes it more reactive"

Blastfact

Blastfact

😶‍🌫️
"The water is composed of sodium silicate, calcium chloride, magnesium sulfate and sulfated castor oil. The ingredients are combined in a process which makes a caloric particle. The particle has an electrical field surrounding it which polarizes the water, creating an arrangement of water molecules to each other in space that makes it more reactive"
That sounds like the stuff they make you drink before the scope goes up your butt for colon and large intestine mining. I bet Dr. Willard is a fetish type person......

PerfecTrader

PerfecTrader

Wow I’m seeing some awesome stuff out there this would be super fun to watch and/or participate.

Here’s a big single plant grow I did a few runs back. This is the Apples and Bananas (CLTVTD cut) grown in a 3.3x3.3 ft tent under the SE5000!!!
K yeah wtf you are for sure out 😂 nice frikkin SCROG man damn. Hope you can squeeze somethin in for this. Gonna be good times

PerfecTrader

PerfecTrader

Wow I’m seeing some awesome stuff out there this would be super fun to watch and/or participate.

Here’s a big single plant grow I did a few runs back. This is the Apples and Bananas (CLTVTD cut) grown in a 3.3x3.3 ft tent under the SE5000!!!
For real though man. Noticed you have a cool lookin carpet shark(I've seen that eye before 😂)
Do you by chance feed him/her the leaves? I'm diggin deep tryin to figure out what is the catch to why my dog Bella is absolutely more in love with canna leaves as treats then ANYTHING she has ever had. It has literally caused her to get over her fears about my office/ grow room. There is too much noise in here and she is afraid of all the exhaust and AC, fans etc., but now she appears outside the room door pretty much every time I stand up and she hopes and prays for a leaf. I make her come into the room further and further and no joke this dog I have not been able to help in 3 years and finally, the answer, cannabis leaves 🤗

Last edited:
ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
For real though man. Noticed you have a cool lookin carpet shark(I've seen that eye before 😂)View attachment 1290057 Do you by chance feed him/her the leaves? I'm diggin deep tryin to figure out what is the catch to why my dog Bella is absolutely more in love with canna leaves as treats then ANYTHING she has ever had. It has literally caused her to get over her fears about my office/ grow room. There is too much noise in here and she is afraid of all the exhaust and AC, fans etc., but now she appears outside the room door pretty much every time I stand up and she hopes and prays for a leaf. I make her come into the room further and further and no joke this dog I have not been able to help in 3 years and finally, the answer, cannabis leaves 🤗
That’s hilarious 🤣 ya she just likes to see wuts going on and doesn’t seem interested in the leaves. What she is interested in is the top dress on the soil with all the fish meal and bonemeal among other organic inputs. She tried eating off the top and I gotta swat her away lol. I used to have a dog that would eat buds tho. You walk out the room and come back and he snagged a bud off the table! This is back when I didn’t grow and weed was more scarce. I even taught him to track the weed by letting him smell a bud in a bag and then hiding it and then pointing him around and he would sniff everywhere I pointed until he finally goes nuts bc he’s on the scent and found it! Just walk him down the street like find it boy which trunk or house?! Lol nah but I always joked about having my own drug sniffer dog 😆

PerfecTrader

PerfecTrader

That’s hilarious 🤣 ya she just likes to see wuts going on and doesn’t seem interested in the leaves. What she is interested in is the top dress on the soil with all the fish meal and bonemeal among other organic inputs. She tried eating off the top and I gotta swat her away lol. I used to have a dog that would eat buds tho. You walk out the room and come back and he snagged a bud off the table! This is back when I didn’t grow and weed was more scarce. I even taught him to track the weed by letting him smell a bud in a bag and then hiding it and then pointing him around and he would sniff everywhere I pointed until he finally goes nuts bc he’s on the scent and found it! Just walk him down the street like find it boy which trunk or house?! Lol nah but I always joked about having my own drug sniffer dog 😆

Ahhh she after the top dress. That is "the look" I was mistaking. I will have to show you the monster I have created some time. While I work Bella guards the house from the 2nd spare bedroom upstairs. The moment she hears my chair scoot back on the carpet she jumps off the bed and appears in fron of the entrance to this room like frikkin magic. EVERY TIME NOW! ever since giving her a leaf. My Bichpoo Oliver loves them too but not straight up crack head style like Bella. Dogs are the best no doubt and people who like animals are just, well simply put, better 😂

CannaGranny

CannaGranny

Annnnnnnnnnd I'm backin out of the contest, again. Hey wait is this even legal? 🤔 Subset Chapter 8, paragraph 4 of Matrix Manual I thought clearly stated strain had to be never grown before 🤫 or did it?
Toooo funny! I’m not competing so you’re safe! I had to pitch that wildcard because we have some already growing that wanted to enter.
I am competing tomorrow at the range tho, so wish me luck! Supposed to be an excellent day with light north winds at five mph. 🙂

PerfecTrader

PerfecTrader

Toooo funny! I’m not competing so you’re safe! I had to pitch that wildcard because we have some already growing that wanted to enter.
I am competing tomorrow at the range tho, so wish me luck! Supposed to be an excellent day with light north winds at five mph. 🙂
Wait what you mean you aren't competing? You better be in this SCROG challenge or I will begin to whine bitch and moan until you give in or block me 😂

The Farm and I will no doubt be pullin for ya today. We will be channeling our inner sniper and sending good juju and vibes your way. Take em down

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom