Ontario, Canada, Outdoor Growers Thread

• Thread starter mrsmarybrown
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
CannasaurusR

CannasaurusR

Definitey foe, Never seen these little leafhopper before planting cannabis. Plant it, and they will come....fortunately they don't do too much damage. they just eat little holes in the leaf and leave buds alone. No reason to bomb your plants unless they get outta hand. Hoping for a dry fall here, the humidity this year is gonna wreak botritis heaven if it continues...Actinovate now! LOL

Rooke

Rooke

How did you grow such monster plants o.o
[/QUOTE Hello, well I dropped my seeds in the water on 420 grew them under T5’s until first of June hardened them for a week then put them in the m in full sun upotted them 3 times used mycrorize each transplant I grow in 30 and 40 gallon pots
So nice to know there is hope! Your plants are simply beautiful! I lucked out and they were all female and haven’t had any issues with aphids, but I think that may be due to the fact my spouse has a tomato jungle on the other side of our property.
thank you soooo much🙏

Rooke

Rooke

Definitey foe, Never seen these little leafhopper before planting cannabis. Plant it, and they will come....fortunately they don't do too much damage. they just eat little holes in the leaf and leave buds alone. No reason to bomb your plants unless they get outta hand. Hoping for a dry fall here, the humidity this year is gonna wreak botritis heaven if it continues...Actinovate now! LOL
Wish we canucks could get it here

atskippy3

atskippy3

Finishing up the second half of this years outdoor grow. I have six plants ( Medical Licence) left that are in mid flower and doing well. They are " monsters", with the largest one around 12ft tall!
100% Organic grow, topdressed with Gaia Green dry amendments monthly. Water only with molasses added. No LST, topping, no pH testing of the water, etc.
I just let the plants grow on their own, and let my SuperSoil do all the work. No deficiencies noted during the grow (yellowing of leaves, etc) . . . the weights noted below are after trimming the buds, before drying. I wet trim before drying - Eastern Ontario

Tangerine Dream - 9ft tall
PSX 20200901 131811

Strawberry Cheesecake - 11.5ft tall
PSX 20200901 132251

A few of my plants . . .
PSX 20200822 000553

A few of the harvested plants from the first half of my 2020 outdoor grow.
PSX 20200720 184356

A few more pictures of some of my harvested plants from the first half of my outdoor grow.
PSX 20200721 121103

PSX 20200720 113537

Last edited:
Briand1234

Briand1234

Finishing up the second half of this years outdoor grow. I have six plants ( Medical Licence) left that are in mid flower and doing well. They are " monsters", with the largest one around 12ft tall!
100% Organic grow, topdressed with Gaia Green dry amendments monthly. Water only with molasses added. No LST, topping, no pH testing of the water, etc.
I just let the plants grow on their own, and let my SuperSoil do all the work. No deficiencies noted during the grow (yellowing of leaves, etc) . . . the weights noted below are after trimming the buds, before drying. I wet trim before drying - Eastern Ontario

View attachment 1024622

View attachment 1024624

A few of my plants . . .
View attachment 1024623

View attachment 1024621

A few more pictures of some of my harvested plants from the first half of my outdoor grow.
View attachment 1024620

View attachment 1024625

View attachment 1024622

View attachment 1024624

A few of my plants . . .
View attachment 1024623

View attachment 1024621

View attachment 1024620

View attachment 1024625
Did you start them from seed? I have a hard time getting them past 7ft also I use clones but I think next year I'm going to start seeds.

Rooke

Rooke

View attachment 1024622

View attachment 1024624

A few of my plants . . .
View attachment 1024623

View attachment 1024621

View attachment 1024620

View attachment 1024625
Holy crap skippy well done props man! You had some fast finishers in there booya!!!!

Cracken

Cracken

first pic is my GG#4 close up, she is coming down this week.
next is my own creation cross of texada time warp and northen lights. I had tied her down when it was only 3' tall but I went away for 2 weeks and I returned to find the strings had come off the tie down points, she was then topped several times over the whole canopy and tied back again, after it reached the fence height I cut the ties and let her go and stripped the lower 5' of her. current height is approaching 12' some tops are higher.

a great strain I have grown in the past was Critical Jack from dinafem, it was a beast at 14' and almost 1.5lbs dried weight

GG4
Stalk keys
Big girl
CannasaurusR

CannasaurusR

Wish we canucks could get it here
I get it shipped to a friend in NJ...hope the border opens before next spring. Works great preventing powdery mildew. Hope it does its thing with botritis. Stupid Canadian labelling restrictions, put in to make 'home growing' less profitable.

Rooke

Rooke

I get it shipped to a friend in NJ...hope the border opens before next spring. Works great preventing powdery mildew. Hope it does its thing with botritis. Stupid Canadian labelling restrictions, put in to make 'home growing' less profitable.
just wish we could buy it here

RodKoehler

RodKoehler

first pic is my GG#4 close up, she is coming down this week.
next is my own creation cross of texada time warp and northen lights. I had tied her down when it was only 3' tall but I went away for 2 weeks and I returned to find the strings had come off the tie down points, she was then topped several times over the whole canopy and tied back again, after it reached the fence height I cut the ties and let her go and stripped the lower 5' of her. current height is approaching 12' some tops are higher.

a great strain I have grown in the past was Critical Jack from dinafem, it was a beast at 14' and almost 1.5lbs dried weight
Your GG4 looks more sativa-like than mine. Nice plants!

Fullsizeoutput 1133
JadedMarxist

JadedMarxist

Supporter
That car alarm trick is sic. I just had 3 lady's grow legs and walk out of my greenhouse one night put up cameras, but if I'm not up camera won't do shit.

My car alarm will tho wake everyone ij the neighbourhood

Thanks for the answer to my problem @ cracken

Briand1234

Briand1234

That car alarm trick is sic. I just had 3 lady's grow legs and walk out of my greenhouse one night put up cameras, but if I'm not up camera won't do shit.

My car alarm will tho wake everyone ij the neighbourhood

Thanks for the answer to my problem @ cracken
Yeah I feel that some punk tried stealing my plants that were in 10gal smart pots around 2am heard him coming through the brush walked grabbed pellet gun he seen me 10ft away tried running with it ate shit 5ft run up busted the end between his eyes and starting curb stomping his ribs sure I broke his nose and ribs teach them fuckers to steal my shit not long after think he came back and posioned my shit

JadedMarxist

JadedMarxist

Supporter
I put up night vision camera and motion lights. But both are useless to me if I'm sleeping.

I need some kind of alarm and I think I can rig up my 2nd key fob to set off my alarm. Thanks for the idea.

I ever catch some one in my yard they wouldn't thief anything or touch anything once I damage there brain with my bat, with the junkie problem we have here brain damage is getting to be common

Fukin junkies

Briand1234

Briand1234

I put up night vision camera and motion lights. But both are useless to me if I'm sleeping.

I need some kind of alarm and I think I can rig up my 2nd key fob to set off my alarm. Thanks for the idea.

I ever catch some one in my yard they wouldn't thief anything or touch anything once I damage there brain with my bat, with the junkie problem we have here brain damage is getting to be common

Fukin junkies
Yeah see I'm a little pyscho when it comes to that if I ever catch them since I'm in country I could capture them and torture them but I felt like that wouldn't work well on my part so it's just best for me to beat them to shit for tres passing and tryna take my plants lesson learnt I guess. Yeah I got problems in my town too mostly fenny and meth it's sad. Why I don't feel bad for stupidity. Yesterday I walked to go to store to pick up papers and there was a junkie past out on ground oding with needle still in arm ffs 😂. I got trail cameras up working on barbed fence with rusty fish hooks hanging on invisible fishing line with a 8ft hole all around covering with branches and leafs going to set up corn all around it too maybe they be dumb and think theres nothing behind it lol with that rigged car alarm as the cars dont run and it's near my bedroom with auto pellet gun at window lol ain't playing next year.

Briand1234

Briand1234

Fukin junkies
It's sad that we have to do all this stuff just to grow plants man it's legal in my country I don't know why people still have to steal lol like dam grow you own throw some in corn fields ffs like why bother touching other people stuff. Grow 50x more in cornfield you dont have to worry about grabbing plants or anything what I'm doing next year specially if it happens again not taking chances. Got a buddy of mine who is growing a 14ft by 9ft double chocolate strain from canuk seeds to help me next year and to teach me the basics.🤞🤞🤞🙏 it just sucks cause I know alot of people who spend hours and hours and put so much work into the plants just to have them either be posion or stolen.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom