Opinion needed - Is this plant ready for harvest?

• Thread starter methheadman88
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
UK420Show

UK420Show

Hi pal not quite sure what a 4x4 size is tbf sorry british lol erm i would not advise squishing them together i just hurt my yeilds doing that same thing i didnt train her though im sure she could cope with it she crops very quickly mine finished in 50 days in flower. i have no clue about production as you need to give them space to grow out to really see the yield i have mine drying atm so can let you knoww in a few days when its dry :) what the weight is i think it will be about an oz for mine but it had many problems and no training at all so thats to be expected very nice black berry smell though :)

JSH1973

JSH1973

Supporter
Looks a cracking result for a first time grow, congratulations man 😎
I'm on my first grow at the moment so it's really encouraging and motivating to see this.

methheadman88

methheadman88

Looks a cracking result for a first time grow, congratulations man 😎
I'm on my first grow at the moment so it's really encouraging and motivating to see this.
Good luck brother! I’m sure yours will turn out great!

smokedareefer

smokedareefer

Also when does the grassy smell go away?
Same as a barn full of alfalfa.
Fresh cut hay in the field has that same smell. Weeks later after its put up and gone through its "cure" you'll get that sweet alfalfa smell. Hay is best baled after it's lost about 80 % of it moisture to prevent mold. (Sound familiar)

I you can stop the drying before 62% and get them in the jar to start the curing process i guarantee you the hay smell will go away. It has nothing to do with them being cut too soon.

Madbud

Madbud

You can put a piece of paper in the jar to feel how moist it is, I use a piece of a paper plate that i record dates and notes on too.

methheadman88

methheadman88

You can put a piece of paper in the jar to feel how moist it is, I use a piece of a paper plate that i record dates and notes on too.
I'm not following you on your method. How is the paper/paper plate used? Are you suggesting I put a piece in the jar and determine the container's humidity level by noticing the condition of the paper?

Top Bottom