Opinions? Any Suggestions? Hopefully Help

• Thread starter Dano110
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Eledin

Eledin

That's not the actual iguana juice ingredients, they have changed it many times over the years, Iguana juice not worth it anymore ,used to be amazing 10-15 years ago, now it doesn't even has guano in it anymore, it's mainly a hydrolyzed fish & soy protein based fertilizer now, with yucca as wetting agent.

Big Bud powder is still the best PK booster around imho, only thing I still use from AN. Liquid works but lasts 10x less, money maker for them greedy bitches lol
Where can I find a realiable source for the ingredients? Because in their webpage they dont write all of them and in every online grow in spain that lists them lists more than whats in the AN webpage. Im wondering if the grows got it wrong or is just AN not mentioning all the ingredients like many other brands do.

Trash_2002

Trash_2002

Where can I find a realiable source for the ingredients? Because in their webpage they dont write all of them and in every online grow in spain that lists them lists more than whats in the AN webpage. Im wondering if the grows got it wrong or is just AN not mentioning all the ingredients like many other brands do.
i send an email some years ago about their new formulas and if still contained different kind of guanos.
the answer was: "we are adapting many AN organic products to omri and changing their formulas over the years to accomplish that and there's no guano on iguana juice anymore"
they are obliged to state everything its derived from on organic products labels to get OMRI approval.

now get Big Bud powder or liquid, it doesn't have OMRI label obviously and that's why they still use L Amino-Acids and its not stated on the product labels, different legislation for chemical products.

Same happens with GH Floranova it doesn't state on label that it contains Humic Acid anymore.. but it surely does.

Trash_2002

Trash_2002

i send an email some years ago about their new formulas and if still contained different kind of guanos.
the answer was: "we are adapting many AN organic products to omri and changing their formulas over the years to accomplish that and there's no guano on iguana juice anymore"
they are obliged to state everything its derived from on organic products labels to get OMRI approval.

now get Big Bud powder or liquid, it doesn't have OMRI label obviously and that's why they still use L Amino-Acids and its not stated on the product labels, different legislation for chemical products.

Same happens with GH Floranova it doesn't state on label that it contains Humic Acid anymore.. but it surely does.
just correcting myself..it doesn't NEED to be everything on the label but its listed digitally for OMRI approval and can be requested checked online.

Eledin

Eledin

just correcting myself..it doesn't NEED to be everything on the label but its listed digitally for OMRI approval and can be requested checked online.
Asd

Lets hope I get an answer soon and we will know what they are not using anymore besides guano. Where I buy it guano is listed, aswell as all the goodies I posted there, but either its outdated or they are playing dumb.

Eledin

Eledin

In Europe we have big bud organic, but I cant see it in the US section

Eledin

Eledin

Nevermind its in the US market aswell, regular big bud and organic big bud. Maybe its relatively new, in my grow they started selling it a few weeks ago only.

Trash_2002

Trash_2002

View attachment 1996901
Lets hope I get an answer soon and we will know what they are not using anymore besides guano. Where I buy it guano is listed, aswell as all the goodies I posted there, but either its outdated or they are playing dumb.
There you go :-)
iguana Juice UP TO DATE ingredients.
the email i got listed the same stuff, tryed to find the email here but i surely deleted it.

Iguana Juice Bloom

Guaranteed Analysis (4 – 3 – 6)
Total Nitrogen (N)……….4.0%
4% Water Soluble Nitrogen
Available Phosphate (P2O5)……….3.0%
Soluble Potash (K2O)……….6.0%
Calcium (Ca)……….1.25%
1.25% Water Soluble Calcium (Ca)……….0.3%
Sulfur (S)……….3.0%
Boron (B)……….0.01%
0.01% Water Soluble Boron
Iron (Fe)……….0.05%
0.05% Water Soluble Iron……….0.03%
Manganese (Mn)……….0.03%
0.03% Water Soluble Manganese
Sodium (Na)……….0.5%
0.5% Water Soluble Sodium (Na)
Zinc (Zn)……….0.01%
0.01% Water Soluble Zinc (Zn)
Derived from boric acid, calcium amino acid complex, calcium lignosulfonate, hydrolyzed fish (stabilized with phosphoric acid), iron amino acid complex, magnesium sulfate, manganese amino acid complex, potassium sulfate, soy protein hydrolysate, yeast extract, and zinc amino acid complex.

Iguana Juice Grow

Guaranteed Analysis (3 – 1 – 3)
Total Nitrogen (N)………..3.0%
3% Water Soluble Nitrogen
Available Phosphate (P2O5)……….1.0%
Soluble Potash (K2O)……….3.0%
Calcium (Ca)………..1.0%
1.0% Water Soluble Calcium (Ca)
Magnesium (Mg)……….0.5%
0.5% Water Soluble Magnesium
Sulfur (S)……….2.5%
Boron (B)……….0.01%
0.01% Water Soluble Boron (B)
Iron (Fe)……….0.05%
0.25% Water Soluble Iron (Fe)
Manganese (Mn)……….0.03%
Sodium (Na)……….0.5%
Zinc (Zn)……….0.01%
Derived from boric acid, calcium amino complex, calcium lignosulfate, hydrolyzed fish (stabilized with phosphoric acid), iron amino acid complex, magnesium sulfate, manganese amino acid complex, potassium sulfate, soy protein hydroysate, yeast extract, zinc amino acid.

Eledin

Eledin

the email i got listed the same stuff, tryed to find the email here but i surely deleted it.

Iguana Juice Bloom

Calcium (Ca)……….1.25%
Sulfur (S)……….3.0%
Boron (B)……….0.01%
Iron (Fe)……….0.05%
Manganese (Mn)……….0.03%
Sodium (Na)……….0.5%
Zinc (Zn)……….0.01%
Derived from boric acid, calcium amino acid complex, calcium lignosulfonate, hydrolyzed fish (stabilized with phosphoric acid), iron amino acid complex, magnesium sulfate, manganese amino acid complex, potassium sulfate, soy protein hydrolysate, yeast extract, and zinc amino acid complex.

Iguana Juice Grow

Calcium (Ca)………..1.0%
Magnesium (Mg)……….0.5%
Sulfur (S)……….2.5%
Boron (B)……….0.01%
Iron (Fe)……….0.05%
Manganese (Mn)……….0.03%
Sodium (Na)……….0.5%
Zinc (Zn)……….0.01%
Derived from boric acid, calcium amino complex, calcium lignosulfate, hydrolyzed fish (stabilized with phosphoric acid), iron amino acid complex, magnesium sulfate, manganese amino acid complex, potassium sulfate, soy protein hydroysate, yeast extract, zinc amino acid.
Thats basically what they have listed in their webpage, thats the answer Im gonna get in my e-mail? What a dissapointment and a shame for all the grows here that still list all the old good stuff.
EDIT: Im actually gonna confront my provider with this info when I get the e-mail from them so I can show proof.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter

Iguana Juice Bloom

Calcium (Ca)……….1.25%
Sulfur (S)……….3.0%
Boron (B)……….0.01%
Iron (Fe)……….0.05%
Manganese (Mn)……….0.03%
Sodium (Na)……….0.5%
Zinc (Zn)……….0.01%

Iguana Juice Grow

Calcium (Ca)………..1.0%
Magnesium (Mg)……….0.5%
Sulfur (S)……….2.5%
Boron (B)……….0.01%
Iron (Fe)……….0.05%
Manganese (Mn)……….0.03%
Sodium (Na)……….0.5%
Zinc (Zn)……….0.01%
How’s about them there apples?

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
What do you mean? Im unfamiliar with that term.
It’s an old saying around here, at least when I find something, I would say, how about them apples, it’s just a long winded way of saying, good job, apples are tasty!

Eledin

Eledin

It’s an old saying around here, at least when I find something, I would say, how about them apples, it’s just a long winded way of saying, good job, apples are tasty!
Oh okay, thanks for explaining it to me hahaha. Im gonna open a post about AN because I have so many questions now and I might even swap nutes after knowing this. Im also mad at the fact that every grow in spain that lists the ingredients has it outdated, probably on purpose or just pure negligence.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Oh okay, thanks for explaining it to me hahaha. Im gonna open a post about AN because I have so many questions now and I might even swap nutes after knowing this. Im also mad at the fact that every grow in spain that lists the ingredients has it outdated, probably on purpose or just pure negligence.
Wackier crap has happened…..

Eledin

Eledin

Yall are taking over this persons post lol like nick said
Already done 😁

Top Bottom