Opinions? Any Suggestions? Hopefully Help

• Thread starter Dano110
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

BudgetGrower

Often I top my/fim my plants to control the height in veg, you should always limit the number of main shoots depending on the size of the plant and thin out the rest, get rid of the stretched side shoots in late veg/ early flower as they reduce airflow(increasing chances of bugs and mold), reduce light in the canopy(lower bud sites) and use up plant food. 2- 4 main shoots per 1ft2 work best for me.

Plants stretching in flower can be controlled by the number of main shoots, just before you flip,
for example, a 2ft wide plant with 16 tops is not going to stretch another 18" but a plant that has not been topped, may stretch another 30"

Harpua88

Harpua88

Supporter
Here is one on brassinosteroids & chitosan
At the plant gym......

"Aaaaarghh!!!! Where's Dandelion!!?? I know you're in here Lettuce!!! I'll rip your leaves off!!!"

<Smashes cannisters of plant food against the wall>

"Ivy.....what the heck......is wrong with.Cannabis??? And he's doubled in size since last week!"

"It's a shame tomato.......it's those damn brassinosteroids."

"Yep, they'll get you every time. Did you see what it did to Goldenrod...?"

Last edited:
D

Dano110

Soil ph takes time to severly flunctuate you need a teater theyre the game changer

Lower your light its stretching and lst the outsise branches a different direction each and the or two tall ones i would FIM them rathervthan top maybe even twice to let the outside come arou d from the outside and catch up itll be ready to flip by then temember 1/3 of its height at flip is what will roughly b added go hydro and that plants is that big half the time
I'm too late to film, she's flowering now. I started out lst but after the ph3 or my poor watering technique it stopped growing like it was, so I quit the lst. These plants got about 4 ft tall last grow, I did actually have my light completely at the top of the tent. I did top twice, but the shoots that grow out anyway seems like I really didn't need to top, but I did. I'll try to get a pic of the shoots that grow out. I'm no pro so it maybe common.

D

Dano110

I continued feeding as have been. Which is about a 1/4 of recommendations on the bottle, which is what you suggested of Grow Big and Big Bloom.

D

Dano110

I'm too late to film, she's flowering now. I started out lst but after the ph3 or my poor watering technique it stopped growing like it was, so I quit the lst. These plants got about 4 ft tall last grow, I did actually have my light completely at the top of the tent. I did top twice, but the shoots that grow out anyway seems like I really didn't need to top, but I did. I'll try to get a pic of the shoots that grow out. I'm no pro so it maybe common.
Hard to tell really without seeing it live, but shoots everywhere

20230605 054417
20230605 054344
G

GandolfGuerilla

Suggestions? I made the mistake of watering with ph3 water, 2 water cycles. I've noticed changes in growth since. I've continued with ph 6.3 water since. Did I lock it up? No nutes yet. Fox farm ocean forest soil. Not 100% sure of age, probably 6 to 8 weeks.
Are you saying the water is at pH 3?

B

BudgetGrower

Main lining example grown out

I found this picture on google, you can see lots of "main shoots" all the same height, I can see 2 main shoots from the picture you took with lots of side shoots, so your plant can grow very tall.
Plant above training called Main-Lining and they all result in short wide plants, even plants grow outside.

JKash

JKash

Can you out GRAV The Gravmaster???
Supporter
You have not caused damaged

DURING VEG YOU WANT ROUGHLY A 5.8 PH LEVEL!!!

why you ask?

Nitrogen is best taken up in cannabis plants at 5.8ish pH level!!!

Flower- is when you want 6.5 to 6.8! Best for phosphorus and potassium uptake in cannabis plants

They take in those nutrients better at those levels!

Top Bottom