Orcas' Logs

• Thread starter Orcaman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Orcaman

Orcaman

Looking good as always, Orcaman. Your carrots are farther along than mine. That backyard garden will be thriving in a week after all this rain.
Always nice to have you drop inUnderthesun, Glad to hear that your mice problems are now under control! I have to say that I'm loving this very cool and wet May so far here.
Yesterday I finally got to up pot and move four plants into 12's. A little out of the perpetual realm lately. Here are the four starting with this Sweet Tooth on it's third run.
St

Second is our Blue OG on it's third run.
Bog

I think this is the fifth run of this Landrace AK
Ak

And last is this Blue Cheese. I'll be watching her on this second run because she hermed in the first. We really love her flavor and high so I'm hoping for the best.
Bc

And to finish up here are a few shots of our bloom area.

Underthesun

Underthesun

Nice lineup and rotation you have going. Since I'm only allowed to grow outside of the house these days I'm always jealous of you guys getting new flavors every few weeks and perpetually growing. I think we might be lucky and get to see the sun tomorrow :)

Orcaman

Orcaman

I'm always jealous of you guys getting new flavors every few weeks and perpetually growing
I wish that is was every few weeks! What I have learned with constant growing is forget about time and go with the flow of each plant and let them show you what they want, verses our parental instincts and bogus time frames from the seed banks based on certain conditions. It seems you are getting a very late start here in Colorado. So I hope that time is on your side!:)
This is a very happy day for here. I have to announce that we are proud parents of two female Cherry Bomb Indica's. Both are 51 days old today. These are some very fun looking plants in my opinion! :)
Here is Cherry Bomb #1 who sexed two days back being the bigger girl.
Cb 1 1
Cb 1 2
Cb 1 3

And here is number two being the shorter more robust girl!
Cb 2 1

Cb 2 2

Cb 2 3

I also need to note that both were topped days back and will veg for at least two more weeks.

BudBogart

BudBogart

I wish that is was every few weeks! What I have learned with constant growing is forget about time and go with the flow of each plant and let them show you what they want, verses our parental instincts and bogus time frames from the seed banks based on certain conditions. It seems you are getting a very late start here in Colorado. So I hope that time is on your side!:)
This is a very happy day for here. I have to announce that we are proud parents of two female Cherry Bomb Indica's. Both are 51 days old today. These are some very fun looking plants in my opinion! :)
Here is Cherry Bomb #1 who sexed two days back being the bigger girl.
View attachment 601771 View attachment 601772 View attachment 601773
And here is number two being the shorter more robust girl!
View attachment 601774
View attachment 601775
View attachment 601776
I also need to note that both were topped days back and will veg for at least two more weeks.
Beautiful condition. You do have the touch!

Orcaman

Orcaman

Happy first Saturday of June. Here is an update on my garden after a two week break. Thank you BudBogart for the great support my green thumbed friend! I really means a lot to me. :)
Lets start with the newbies first being this Rainbow jones now 65 days old and just waiting her turn for room in the bloom area. I have to water these four twice a day right now to keep them in there 4 inch pots in till they move.
Rj

Next is this amazing looking Platinum cookies x Blue Doggy Dogg 64 days old also just waiting to move into 12's. I love how blonde this girl is.
Pc 3

Next are these two Cherry Bomb Indica's just looking stellar at 65 days and ready for 12's too!
CB #1
Cb 1

CB #2
Cb 2

And the whole Veg gang together.
Nursery

I'm running out of time this morning and will update the bloom area this afternoon. I have to go help the wife with a dog event at a park. I hope its a great morning for everyone!

Orcaman

Orcaman

Well, The day got away from me yesterday to finish my update. It was a fun morning at the Boston Bash. The event raised money for a local Boston Terrier rescue program. I helped my wife with her booth representing Doterra essential oils. These oils are amazing with so many ways to use them.
Booth
I really got a kick out of the doggy cake eating contest.
Cake eating

Back to the garden, Besides the four newbies ready to move into 12's I also have two cuttings ready to move too. My long time running Diesel x Packy mix called KWD and this C99 backcross called Higgs Boson. So I have six plants ready to move with only three almost finished in bloom. We will see how well I can deal with this issue.
KWD
Kwd

Higgs Boson
Hb 1

Lets review the girls under the LED's. These shots were taken yesterday. This morning is feeding day plus time to defoliate, stake, and tie up as needed.
Bloom

First is this Landrace AK
Ak

Blue Cheese
Bc

Blue OG
Bog

Sweet Tooth
DSCN0925
Higgs Boson
Hb 2

These last two will get there second water only flush this morning.
Jaffa Cake
Jc

Platinum Cookies x Blue Doggy Dogg
Pk 1

Pk 2

Time To go tend these girls!:)

Orcaman

Orcaman

Hey SpiderK, It's really great to hear from you. How is your lab going these days?
I have to say that the time I spent defoliating, staking, and tying up the bloomers yesterday made enough space to move two of the six that are ready for the switch to 12's.
DSCN0945
Now when I harvest the cookie and the cake girls in a week I will be able to move the other four forward and back into a better flow.:)

Orcaman

Orcaman

Man the blue cheese is as wide as she is tall!
Always a pleasure to hear from you hiiipower. She was becoming quite the space hog and just fitting though a door way. It was nice to get her tamed! It's an interesting project every four days for feeding. Having to move all of the plants up out of the cellar and into the bathroom tub and then back down.

Orcaman

Orcaman

Good Saturday Welshwizzard, And all of the other great farmers we have here! Finally harvest day for this Platinum Cookies x Blue Doggy Dogg at 72 days today. She is only about 5% amber but I need the space. Thursday was her third and last flush and have to mention that her final defoliation a week ago really helped beef up and harden her lower buds for her sparse stature. I'm still trying to clear the air in the house after cutting her from her wicked smell!:)

Check out this other pheno after a week in 12's. I love the branching and canopy from only one topping on this first run.

Cheers!:)

Orcaman

Orcaman

A good humpday to all. Nice and hot here in Colorado as well as most of the southwest. 102 degrees on Sunday and 101 yesterday. A nice little break today with it forecasted at 85 degrees. A much needed day at home today after a very busy last 7 days with our embroidery business. I also have a very busy bloom area right now. This is the fist time that I have had 11 plants at once in my very small area in the cellar. I took this Jaffa Cake girl at of the cellar four days ago now at 75 days to make space and have yet to cut it in till this afternoon.
Jc 2

Jc 3

Here are these two Cherry Bomb Indica's that went into bloom on last Saturday.
DSCN0968

Cb 2

Next is Higgs Boson And mix right at 10 days bloom.
Hb 1
Rainbow Jones 10 days in.
Rj 1

Rj 2

Here is my Diesel x Paki 17 days in
Kwd

Next is this Platinum Cookie x Blue Doggy Dogg also at 17 days.
Pc 1

Pc 2

Here are the next four at 39 days starting with my last grow of this Landrace AK.
Ak

Blue Cheese
Bc

Blue OG

Bog
St 1
St 2
Hb 2
Hb 3
Last edited:
Diane11

Diane11

A good humpday to all. Nice and hot here in Colorado as well as most of the southwest. 102 degrees on Sunday and 101 yesterday. A nice little break today with it forecasted at 85 degrees. A much needed day at home today after a very busy last 7 days with our embroidery business. I also have a very busy bloom area right now. This is the fist time that I have had 11 plants at once in my very small area in the cellar. I took this Jaffa Cake girl at of the cellar four days ago now at 75 days to make space and have yet to cut it in till this afternoon.
View attachment 610170
View attachment 610171
View attachment 610148
View attachment 610149
View attachment 610150 Rainbow Jones 10 days in.
View attachment 610152
View attachment 610154
View attachment 610151
View attachment 610157
View attachment 610159
Here are the next four at 39 days starting with my last grow of this Landrace AK.
View attachment 610160
Blue Cheese
View attachment 610162
Blue OG
Very beautiful!! Nice work!

Orcaman

Orcaman

Hello Diane11, Thank you for the very kind words and nice to have you stop in. My wife needs half of the credit here. Without her keeping a total spread sheet on her computer so we can keep perfect track of each plant, and with feeding schedules growing perpetually. Just too few women on the site!:)
Plus a big hello to Trucker for dropping in, I have to say that some of the coolest truckers I ever met was while working at Denver Peterbilt. I knew one trucker with a 1976 359 conventional that hauled ice cream. The last time I seen him back in 93 he was going on 4 million miles. He always insisted that he would never own another truck in his lifetime!

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
View attachment 610170
View attachment 610171
View attachment 610148
View attachment 610149
View attachment 610150 Rainbow Jones 10 days in.
View attachment 610152
View attachment 610154
View attachment 610151
View attachment 610157
View attachment 610159
View attachment 610160
Blue Cheese
View attachment 610162
Blue OG
Looks real clean buddy, what's the linage on the cherry?

Diane11

Diane11

:love2:
Hello Diane11, Thank you for the very kind words and nice to have you stop in. My wife needs half of the credit here. Without her keeping a total spread sheet on her computer so we can keep perfect track of each plant, and with feeding schedules growing perpetually. Just too few women on the site!:)
Plus a big hello to Trucker for dropping in, I have to say that some of the coolest truckers I ever met was while working at Denver Peterbilt. I knew one trucker with a 1976 359 conventional that hauled ice cream. The last time I seen him back in 93 he was going on 4 million miles. He always insisted that he would never own another truck in his lifetime!
Well thanks very much @Orcaman :) yeah I've been told that I'm the only woman that some ppl know that has stArted this alone without her man lol. We both smoke but he works hard and I don't anymore, (early SS)... So I started it all myself and he's loving every minute of it!! Lol, it's a pleasure:) :happy: plus all you guys help me out so much too! These guys, and gals, are great! :love2:

Orcaman

Orcaman

Looks real clean buddy, what's the linage on the cherry?
Thanks GrowGod. You being one of my mentor's here. Your words really mean a lot to me! I love your very clean setup and growing style too. I would really love to work with bigger plants like yours. That was a nice batch of big cuttings that you recently took with ease. It's so hard getting these small cuttings to take.
As far as the background on the Cherry Bomb Indica. Their in not much info on her. You seen and was involved in the "I think" breakup with reeferman and logic that was all deleted.
Reefermans Seeds - Cherry Bomb Indica
This is the origional bomb ! the california indica loved by Jack Herer and the base line of all my cherry bomb work ! The original cherry bomb indica clone grow huge frosty tight buds.

Strain Lineage / Genealogy

Top Bottom