Orcas' Logs

• Thread starter Orcaman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Orcaman

Orcaman

Nice to hear from you MIMedGrower, I agree about the centerpiece!:) So how is your perpetual garden going?
Its finally been a little more normal weather wise here in Denver after a couple of weeks of record setting temps in the high seventies and low eighties. Here is my first flower of the season being a Crocus. And a Hyacinth close to opening. My Daffodils and Tulips are also pushing up. Here comes Spring!
Cro
Hi

mandalaman

mandalaman

A good Saturday afternoon to everyone, First is a prayer for peace and prosperity in this world! Amen!
Here are the newbies I have going. Its been fun growing some testers for Grave Digger. Here are my five new girls out of eight seeds.
Super Snow
View attachment 665496
View attachment 665497
View attachment 665498
View attachment 665499
View attachment 665500
View attachment 665501
View attachment 665502
View attachment 665503
View attachment 665504
View attachment 665505

Next is this interesting freebie. I find her very attractive with her purple stems and aggressive alternation for a first run.
View attachment 665510
View attachment 665513

And to finish are these very pheno different Sweet Dawgs. The first is still in veg.
View attachment 665492
View attachment 665494
This Sweet Dawg has been in bloom for right at ten days.
View attachment 665480
View attachment 665481

What is the "interesting freebie" with the purple stems?

Everything is looking great!! :D

Eyegethi420

Eyegethi420

Happy Monday too all, Another gorgeous week gone by. This has been an awesome fall. Still no freeze in sight here. Harvested the two Kings Bloods this past week. One last Monday and the other yesterday. A few pictures from yesterday during feeding. Here is Kings Blood at 50 days harvest.
View attachment 451328
View attachment 451329
View attachment 451330
View attachment 451331

This harvest allowed me to move my favorite plants into 12's. Here is our OG#18. Cutting her back once to control height really shape her up nicely. I just hope she doesn't stretch too much. At six inches going in, I'm guessing that she will finish over two feet.
View attachment 451334
View attachment 451336
Next is our own Diesel Paki mix one week in 12's. I love this girl!
View attachment 451352
View attachment 451353

Here is our AK two weeks finished in 12's. Already developing trich's. This is another nice fast finisher.
View attachment 451339
View attachment 451341 View attachment 451342

And last are the two CBD girls. They both had their first flush yesterday and a final thinning of fan leaves. Both are looking like about ten more days to finish.
Here is Utopia Dreams. Plumping up really nice by laying out her branches.
View attachment 451347
View attachment 451349
View attachment 451350
View attachment 451351

And to finish here is the Critical Cure. Getting very fat and frosty.
View attachment 451354
View attachment 451355
View attachment 451356
View attachment 451357

My it be a great week for All!
Great looking plants cheif

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Nice to hear from you MIMedGrower, I agree about the centerpiece!:) So how is your perpetual garden going?
Its finally been a little more normal weather wise here in Denver after a couple of weeks of record setting temps in the high seventies and low eighties. Here is my first flower of the season being a Crocus. And a Hyacinth close to opening. My Daffodils and Tulips are also pushing up. Here comes Spring!
View attachment 673635 View attachment 673636

Funny. You got flowers growing and my buddy in Summit County can't stop snowboarding everywhere.

And my garden is going great. Thanks for asking. I am thinking to do a journal here. I plant and harvest every week pretty much so I can constantly show new plants.

Orcaman

Orcaman

Amazing Photograph and Happy March.. Your photograph skills are still Top Notch I see. :)
Great to hear from you Moto. Just another gorgeous week of weather here in Denver. I'll be putting some more flower shots up real soon with more flowers close to blooming. How's things going in your realm?
I made a nice change in the bloom area yesterday removing my shitty LED'S and put back up my Lumatek 600 watt with Hortilux bulb and added one more fan. The LED's weren't saving me any money and giving me very poor yields. Our lease ends come June and I am going to have to shut down the bloom area as soon as what is in it finishes about mid April to have the landlady over.

Orcaman

Orcaman

A good Friday too all, Here is the perfect example of how Monsanto is changing general hydroponics to develop GMO cannabis. I used to use the whole general organics line in the beginning a collaboration with BioBizz. I'm still using their CalMag supplement because of its 0-0-0 NPK value composed from calcium carbonite, magnesium carbonite, and molasses. They have since discontinued the product pretty much eliminating the BioBizz influence in the whole product line. So I bought a gallon from amazon while I could get some.
My new gallon arrived yesterday and to my surprise they even changed its recipe now containing nitrogen with a 1-0-0 NPK value. It is composed from calcium carbonite, and magnesium nitrate only.

So I'm working on retuning the gallon and have decided to use blackstrap molasses as a Mag supplement. Here is a basic breakdown of molasses.
Cid 46334471210032017 0BDA

incogneato

incogneato

A good Friday too all, Here is the perfect example of how Monsanto is changing general hydroponics to develop GMO cannabis. I used to use the whole general organics line in the beginning a collaboration with BioBizz. I'm still using their CalMag supplement because of its 0-0-0 NPK value composed from calcium carbonite, magnesium carbonite, and molasses. They have since discontinued the product pretty much eliminating the BioBizz influence in the whole product line. So I bought a gallon from amazon while I could get some.
My new gallon arrived yesterday and to my surprise they even changed its recipe now containing nitrogen with a 1-0-0 NPK value. It is composed from calcium carbonite, and magnesium nitrate only.
View attachment 677653
So I'm working on retuning the gallon and have decided to use blackstrap molasses as a Mag supplement. Here is a basic breakdown of molasses.
View attachment 677654
This is why I appreciate you brother. You always seem to have information that pertains to my grow as well. I had no idea blackstrap molasses had mg in it. I wonder if I overdobthe mg as I also add epsom to boost mg. Wealth of knowledge sir, thank you.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Be careful sir. The amount of mag listed on a nute is the available percentage. The mag in the molasses has to be broken down. It is not like magnesium carbonate. Or mag sulfate.

And the percentage on the molasses is the FDA human needed percent. Not plants. The measures are not the same.

Please someone correct me if I am wrong.

Moto

Moto

Great to hear from you Moto. Just another gorgeous week of weather here in Denver. I'll be putting some more flower shots up real soon with more flowers close to blooming. How's things going in your realm?
I made a nice change in the bloom area yesterday removing my shitty LED'S and put back up my Lumatek 600 watt with Hortilux bulb and added one more fan. The LED's weren't saving me any money and giving me very poor yields. Our lease ends come June and I am going to have to shut down the bloom area as soon as what is in it finishes about mid April to have the landlady over.
View attachment 677219 View attachment 677220
View attachment 677221

Things have been going well just busy with work and traveling. :) I haven't had much time with my lovely ladies in the garden, but otherwise doing great friend. :)

I know all about having to do shutdowns. :) I wish the best for your visit and look forward to more of your photographs.

Happy Growin
Moto

Moto

Moto

View attachment 677653
View attachment 677654

Watch for a Ph Drop if you use much Molasses just a friendly tip.

Hope it all works out for you friend and I don't touch Monsanto products either. :)

Orcaman

Orcaman

Be careful sir. The amount of mag listed on a nute is the available percentage. The mag in the molasses has to be broken down. It is not like magnesium carbonate. Or mag sulfate.

And the percentage on the molasses is the FDA human needed percent. Not plants. The measures are not the same.

Please someone correct me if I am wrong.
Thanks for the concern from you and @Moto, And I have used Blackstrap in the past adding one to two teaspoons per gallon. The nice thing for me using Nectar for the Gods nutes is PH adjustment are required with every feeding. My tap water PH usually is 7.2. Mixing up a batch for example 2 gallons of mid bloom mix will drop the PH down to right at 5.6. Then I use the Nectar PH up to get back to required range before feeding being 6.2 to 6.8 in mid bloom.

Orcaman

Orcaman

Here come more spring flowers on this nice misty morning here in Denver!:)
Fl 1

Fl 2

And a few more flower shots from the inside garden!:)
Diesel by Paki, aka KWD
Dp 1

Dp 2

Dp 3

Kodiak Gold
Kg 1

Kg 2

Kg 3

Sweet Dawg
Sd 1

Sd 2

Sd 3

Bad news for this freebie going herm! Good news is we are out of supply. So I dehydrated a partial branch to sample. She is good enough, so chop chop!:)
Free 1

Free 2

Free 3

incogneato

incogneato

Thanks for the concern from you and @Moto, And I have used Blackstrap in the past adding one to two teaspoons per gallon. The nice thing for me using Nectar for the Gods nutes is PH adjustment are required with every feeding. My tap water PH usually is 7.2. Mixing up a batch for example 2 gallons of mid bloom mix will drop the PH down to right at 5.6. Then I use the Nectar PH up to get back to required range before feeding being 6.2 to 6.8 in mid bloom.
I wonder what im doing wrong. When I mix mine up I always come in at 7.2-7.5 that's with pH of 7 tap? That's even at half strength

Top Bottom