Oregon Organic Elites

• Thread starter Khaosgardenz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

teayesplease

very cool, I'm familiar with cover crops in a more conventional sense. They can provide soil aeration, unlock minerals, release root exudates ect..... A lot of times the dead plant matter is incorporated back into the soil I wonder which type of cover crop works best for containers. One that is more readily symbiotic with the plant, or one that has to be tilled in...

Khaosgardenz

Khaosgardenz

Honestly my friends who turned me onto cover crops would know more about that
very cool, I'm familiar with cover crops in a more conventional sense. They can provide soil aeration, unlock minerals, release root exudates ect..... A lot of times the dead plant matter is incorporated back into the soil I wonder which type of cover crop works best for containers. One that is more readily symbiotic with the plant, or one that has to be tilled in...

Khaosgardenz

Khaosgardenz

IMG 20150213 215214
Day 13 on Friday the 13th heres Katsu`s Bubba Kush!

Khaosgardenz

Khaosgardenz

Day 21 King Louis lost a lil nutrition but I am fixing that it's already got a AACT and a topdress of very good Vermicompost she's doin alot better now and only gonna get better here on out :)
IMG 20150221 184128

Khaosgardenz

Khaosgardenz

New addition to the Garden Lemon Larry OG!
Just got her topped her and made a clone and then put her in a 2nd cycle No till Container to get ready for my next run :) gonna be running it with Omni Naturals Strawberry Cough Pheno we love this pheno and also the F1 Durban pheno of Cherry Pie all in No till containers
IMG 20150223 032348
IMG 20150223 032428

Also this got freshly sprayed with Lab

papapayne

papapayne

nice additions. I grew both Lemon Larry and Cherry pie, both great strains I would love to have back. I imagine Lemon larry og would be top notch. I have Lemon larry og x Blue moon shine currently in my garden as well :)

papapayne

papapayne

Nice frost esp. so young.
How do u count your flower days? from first day or 12/12 or from preflowers/post stretch ?

papapayne

papapayne

11 on 13 off? does that make them flower slower or faster? what made you swap to that?

donmekka

donmekka

Lol I guess hitting the join button. Anyway your grow looks great and plants look incredible.

Khaosgardenz

Khaosgardenz

Lol I guess hitting the join button. Anyway your grow looks great and plants look incredible.

Lol well then I guess you could consider me part of it yes hahaha but thank you very much it's almost week 5 so I'm about to put up more updates :)

Top Bottom