Organic Bubba Kush keeps me slaving (and friends!)

• Thread starter phenotyper
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
phenotyper

phenotyper

an update on the friends!

In the stable waiting to be run:

1x Brains Damage (2/3 were male, this one is sexing late)
4x Emerald Triangle 76 Afghani: now sproutlings, burned the crap out of two of them when they got misted with my cloning foliar feeding, but they will probably survive.
2x Satori
2x White Label White Skunk
1x Romulan Grapefruit S1
1x Dinafem Blue Widow
1x Dinafem Industrial Plant

Just popped, waiting for taproots before they go into rapid rooters:
4x DNA C13Haze
1 Dinafem Blue Hash
1 Dinafem Cheese

:harvest:

phenotyper

phenotyper

Day 45 Bubba Kush

Day 45. ::crickets::
DSC_8548.jpg
DSC_8549.jpg
DSC_8551.jpg
DSC_8553.jpg

Beginning of purple calyxes :banana1sv6:

DSC_85571.jpg

phenotyper

phenotyper

I let them dry out a day longer and then I hit them with 1/4 tsp of MgSO4, some nirvana, hygrozyme, and a few doses of exciter, in case there are any root aphids still lurking ::shakes fist::. Seems these are Mg hogs, I gave them doses of CalMag, but it seems I'm getting some taco, which I hope this corrects.

I edited this post to "that's what she said" myself on the last sentence. that is all.

J

JonathonStrange

They look amazing, like they leap off the screen at you, can't wait to see what you decide to run or your next run, That window sill is a beutiful as well

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
The girls look amazing and nice line up the Dina fem Bw is bomb but the blue hash was junk imop awesome yielder decent smell not potient and I ran 2 pheno's will never run it again imop but any way nice looking bubba bro they look fire

phenotyper

phenotyper

Thanks everyone.

Blaze1, they were from clone, now mothered out.

JS, it's really amazing what a windowsill with some light, good soil, and an autoflowering seed or two will produce, for damn near free.

Prodigy, My Blue Widow looks really, really healthy right now and I cannot wait to flower her. She has gigantic fan leaves, and a christmas tree structure. I know it's an F1, but did you find that one parent was dominant over the other? I have never grown either plant. As far as the blue hash, I hear she is a producer, so we'll see.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I let them dry out a day longer and then I hit them with 1/4 tsp of MgSO4, some nirvana, hygrozyme, and a few doses of exciter, in case there are any root aphids still lurking ::shakes fist::. Seems these are Mg hogs, I gave them doses of CalMag, but it seems I'm getting some taco, which I hope this corrects.

I edited this post to "that's what she said" myself on the last sentence. that is all.
<cough>VPD?</cough>

I should have popped into this thread earlier. Well, I'm here now!

They look pretty good and unstressed to me. I personally haven't found my cut of Bubba to be a Mg hog, I've found The White to be a real Mg hog. And for that I, too, love me the MgSO4 dance. Just a little dab'll do ya!

Consider also molasses, for its nutrient profile. Again, a little dab'll do ya.

S

sweetbee

Well done Phenotyper, Bless "bubba" for the pain relief it has brought to many of us. She surely has brought "sunshine" on otherwise "cloudy days" Bl.essings for sharing your success ..... gotta' buzz- Sweetbee

phenotyper

phenotyper

<cough>VPD?</cough>

I should have popped into this thread earlier. Well, I'm here now!

They look pretty good and unstressed to me. I personally haven't found my cut of Bubba to be a Mg hog, I've found The White to be a real Mg hog. And for that I, too, love me the MgSO4 dance. Just a little dab'll do ya!

Consider also molasses, for its nutrient profile. Again, a little dab'll do ya.

Thanks for stopping by! I have been using a dab of molasses as well. I never try epsom salts, but I thought why the heck not? Only two plants are showing the curl, they look the furthest along, so it seemed everything pointing to Mg. Temperatures have been in check, as well as humidity. But I'll definitely keep that in mind if it starts happening on a grand scale.

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
the blue hash is a producer but of average buds and the short stocky bw is good but the taller one has a better structure flowers faters bigger buds and just all around danker

ogplatinum

ogplatinum

Lovin' their structure bro, real gems : ) Good shit! Keep it up!

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Lookin Good

Those buds look tasty to me, take care

mal

Top Bottom