Organic Main Line Nl5xhaze Indoor

• Thread starter ArcticOrange
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Thanks by the way, id say ive broken over half the knuckles on these plants but they dont mind, heal right through it, most the time i dont even tape it unless its gaping
I hear you on the tape. Baffles me why some folks freak out cause they feel they have harmed their plant. I need to take into account most new to growing any plant don't realize how hardy and resilient plants are. :) Especially cannabis, it can tale a ton of physical abuse and come back stronger than before. Thats the part that gets me you can beat them the F^^^ up and turn good erb, but oh my have a timer go bad or a light leak or run ph out of wack then there throwin nuts sacks and they get all confused........... Whatever!!!!! Prissy B###### is what they are LOL

ArcticOrange

ArcticOrange

I hear you on the tape. Baffles me why some folks freak out cause they feel they have harmed their plant. I need to take into account most new to growing any plant don't realize how hardy and resilient plants are. :) Especially cannabis, it can tale a ton of physical abuse and come back stronger than before. Thats the part that gets me you can beat them the F^^^ up and turn good erb, but oh my have a timer go bad or a light leak or run ph out of wack then there throwin nuts sacks and they get all confused........... Whatever!!!!! Prissy B###### is what they are LOL

Hahah thats right! Abuse them in veg all day long but piss them off with too much moonlight and she'll ruin your quarter!

ArcticOrange

ArcticOrange

So Ive got some fresh pics for you all after a little photo shoot with out lovely model penny.
2016 01 19 120816

2016 01 19 121936

2016 01 19 122022

2016 01 19 125101

Ive got some more but theres a start!

ArcticOrange

ArcticOrange

Oh by the way i fed water and protekt only this week and the burn didnt progress, im going to give them a little bit longer to utilize the soil nutrients then get them back on my tea schedule.

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
Trying to catch up by skimming thru and read where someone was asking about Rare Dankness Seeds. Have grown Ghost Train Haze #9 from seed and pollinated a branch and got seeds once and did it again to those seeds and now have more seeds. Really luv vapeing it all day long, nice potent sativa strain.

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
Almost forgot, ya got some purdy girls there. Ya doing something right, so keep doing it.

ArcticOrange

ArcticOrange

Almost forgot, ya got some purdy girls there. Ya doing something right, so keep doing it.

Thanks yooper and thanks for the input on RD, i do enjoy the ghost train haze cut thats floating around here maybe ill see where its from!

Minitiger

Minitiger

Also just realized im going to need more tea per watering than my 5 gallon bucket setuo is gonna provide. Guess ill throw it in a rubbermaid tote and call it good.

Just started reading through your thread (looooove NL5/Haze, one of my all-time favorites) and got to this post, wanted to comment on it before I get to the end and forget, so I don't know if anybody's mentioned this yet. But if you're talking about aerated compost teas, you know you can dilute those and still get the same benefits, right? If you have a second five gallon bucket (or even a third), I'd fill it halfway with clean water and once your tea is finished brewing, just dump half of it into that bucket, then fill the bucket that the tea was brewing in with clean water and you've got ten gallons of tea, which should be enough for four plants in seven gallons. If you feel like you need more, just do three buckets and you'll have fifteen gallons (duh).

Not sure what what you're using to brew the teas with. I use Tim the Microbeman's and it's the shit. A little "splashy" so I just put a towel underneath the bucket and then cover the splashy side with some saranwrap so it doesn't get all over the place. A little bit still gets all over the place haha, but not too much.

If you haven't been to this site, I highly recommend it: microbeorganics.com. I have a feeling you have (the aloe foliars were a tip-off haha), but that's Tim the Microbeman's site and he reeeeaaallllyyy gets into the process and benefits of AACTs. That's actually where I read about diluting the teas. Think he said he knew of someone diluting like a gallon or maybe five gallons with enough water to water an entire acre with. Or something like that. He also said that that might be stretching things a bit, but his point was that teas can be diluted a bit and still be incredibly affective.

Sorry if someone else chimed in on this subject. And sorry if you were talking about some other sort of tea haha! Nice thread so far, looking forward to getting to the last page haha.

ArcticOrange

ArcticOrange

Just started reading through your thread (looooove NL5/Haze, one of my all-time favorites) and got to this post, wanted to comment on it before I get to the end and forget, so I don't know if anybody's mentioned this yet. But if you're talking about aerated compost teas, you know you can dilute those and still get the same benefits, right? If you have a second five gallon bucket (or even a third), I'd fill it halfway with clean water and once your tea is finished brewing, just dump half of it into that bucket, then fill the bucket that the tea was brewing in with clean water and you've got ten gallons of tea, which should be enough for four plants in seven gallons. If you feel like you need more, just do three buckets and you'll have fifteen gallons (duh).

Not sure what what you're using to brew the teas with. I use Tim the Microbeman's and it's the shit. A little "splashy" so I just put a towel underneath the bucket and then cover the splashy side with some saranwrap so it doesn't get all over the place. A little bit still gets all over the place haha, but not too much.

If you haven't been to this site, I highly recommend it: microbeorganics.com. I have a feeling you have (the aloe foliars were a tip-off haha), but that's Tim the Microbeman's site and he reeeeaaallllyyy gets into the process and benefits of AACTs. That's actually where I read about diluting the teas. Think he said he knew of someone diluting like a gallon or maybe five gallons with enough water to water an entire acre with. Or something like that. He also said that that might be stretching things a bit, but his point was that teas can be diluted a bit and still be incredibly affective.

Sorry if someone else chimed in on this subject. And sorry if you were talking about some other sort of tea haha! Nice thread so far, looking forward to getting to the last page haha.

Thanks for the info! Ill have to take a look at his website! I had thought about diluting teas and i think thats the way to go for my current setup. I try to achieve 0 waste runoff so my watering frequencies and amounts are fairly calculated at this point and that setup would offer plenty of tea for my garden.

Glad youre enjoying the thread and thanks for stopping by!

very beautiful garden there brother

Thanks @GrowingGreen I finally have this space honed like cold steel, things have really progressed well so far.

OrganicBandt

OrganicBandt

Looking great arctic! Haven't been active the last week or so. Can't wait to see your buds getting all sorts of frosty
Not much goin on in my tent but I see plenty of Santas beard on the top layer of my soil so I know everything is ok lol
✌️

Latest posts

Top Bottom