Organic Main Line Nl5xhaze Indoor

• Thread starter ArcticOrange
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ArcticOrange

ArcticOrange

Make sense! Lol I need to redo my naming because I'm still on the 1,2,3,4 game lol
My lady would have a field day naming them so maybe I'll task her with that tonight
As far as your HPS distance goes I'm a firm believer of the closer, the better
I always ran my HPS 10-12 inches from the canopy in flower, including my last run.
You should be fine at 12 inches just keep nice air flow between bulb and canopy
If you see bleaching, back off maybe 2 inches

Thanks! I think the one gal was maybe inching too close lol shes always been the sneaky quick one.

OrganicBandt

OrganicBandt

Thanks! I think the one gal was maybe inching too close lol shes always been the sneaky quick one.

They will do that to you! The sunshine daydream I have in my tent right now was one of those last run, she was a whopping 7 inches from the bulb
No bleaching, no frilled leaves, she kept growing up into the HPS
I had pictures of it but it's on Dropbox and I have to go through them...

ArcticOrange

ArcticOrange

They will do that to you! The sunshine daydream I have in my tent right now was one of those last run, she was a whopping 7 inches from the bulb
No bleaching, no frilled leaves, she kept growing up into the HPS
I had pictures of it but it's on Dropbox and I have to go through them...

Cant wait to see some of your past runs when you get the chance!

ArcticOrange

ArcticOrange

Tied off penny and layla to the tomato rings to get their heads even height again, lets hope they stay that way now.

ArcticOrange

ArcticOrange

Awww i saw @Moto lurking, thought he might have something witty to say. How you been moto? Havent talked to the new crowd in a bit save for gt21

Moto

Moto

Awww i saw @Moto lurking, thought he might have something witty to say. How you been moto? Havent talked to the new crowd in a bit save for gt21
Whats up buddy,

Just catching up on the stuff.. Yeah one of my rooms I just finished a harvest.. So I been super busy.. Sticky Fingers and surfing doesn't go well.. Your plants look great brother!

ArcticOrange

ArcticOrange

Whats up buddy,

Just catching up on the stuff.. Yeah one of my rooms I just finished a harvest.. So I been super busy.. Sticky Fingers and surfing doesn't go well.. Your plants look great brother!

Thanks man, we gonna get some good pics of harvest?

ArcticOrange

ArcticOrange

Yup tomm I hope to do some bud shots.. :D Finished up some Lee Roy By Rare Dankness.. :D Looks like the grow has been treating you well.. Plants are on point

I appreciate it man, ill keep my eye out for the pics, ive been interested in rare dankness but havent tried anything by them so im definitely intrigued.

ArcticOrange

ArcticOrange

Getting a weird deja vu feeling that these cuts i took aint gonna root. Feel like i messed soemthing up somewhere. I hope I am wrong, wish i could keep my temp a little higher in there. Even with a prop mat the cubes feel cool to the touch. Anyone think the holes on the 2in rockwool cube are too big for alot of cuts? I think im gonna get the plug tray next time and poke my own holes, i have a feeling they arent sealing well to the stem all the way down, just a guess. Wish i could rip these things open and peak inside. I have one contingency clone that i have off to the side, i took one off the day before flower just to be sure i had at least one. Im kind of glad i did, just stuck it in a cup if water and sat it on my table as a centerpiece/cutting in disguise. I have good luck with this method it just takes forever so im hoping shes my one if all else fails. Ive been trying to get the dome off as early as possible and rarely see wilt afterwards, just have a low success percentage. This cold dry winter air sure aint helping. Anyway im rambling, just feeling a bit unsure about these cuts, i dont want to lose these before i have a chance to try the moms lol.

ArcticOrange

ArcticOrange

More pics, got penny and layla trained to the ring mid day yesterday, 2 hours later they were pointed straight up again here we are 18 hrs later theyve put on height again.
20160113 120346

20160113 120355

20160113 120415
20160113 120419

mittenmedgrow

mittenmedgrow

Getting a weird deja vu feeling that these cuts i took aint gonna root. Feel like i messed soemthing up somewhere. I hope I am wrong, wish i could keep my temp a little higher in there. Even with a prop mat the cubes feel cool to the touch. Anyone think the holes on the 2in rockwool cube are too big for alot of cuts? I think im gonna get the plug tray next time and poke my own holes, i have a feeling they arent sealing well to the stem all the way down, just a guess. Wish i could rip these things open and peak inside. I have one contingency clone that i have off to the side, i took one off the day before flower just to be sure i had at least one. Im kind of glad i did, just stuck it in a cup if water and sat it on my table as a centerpiece/cutting in disguise. I have good luck with this method it just takes forever so im hoping shes my one if all else fails. Ive been trying to get the dome off as early as possible and rarely see wilt afterwards, just have a low success percentage. This cold dry winter air sure aint helping. Anyway im rambling, just feeling a bit unsure about these cuts, i dont want to lose these before i have a chance to try the moms lol.
Looking good. When I use rocwool fir cuttings I stick the stem right in the cube next to the hole

Top Bottom