Organic Main Line Nl5xhaze Indoor

• Thread starter ArcticOrange
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
mittenmedgrow

mittenmedgrow

Doh! That seems so obvious! Perfe t solution to my problem!
I like these little macro plugs besause they fit in the propagation tray rack. Notice them stabbed into the plug not in the factory split. Works good for me
20160115 180645

ArcticOrange

ArcticOrange

I like these little macro plugs besause they fit in the propagation tray rack. Notice them stabbed into the plug not in the factory split. Works good for meView attachment 564274

Thats definitely a good call, thanks for the tip!

Its day 10 and ive got no roots on these cuts...none through the cubes anyway no clue whats going on inside...getting real nervous. I jad roots faster without rooting gel last time. I thought the prop mat was what was missing last time but who knows...

GrammaHydro

GrammaHydro

Hiya Artic, :D
I just noticed your thread and tried to read it all but ya know how it is lol. I love what you are doing. I'm watching you :D. You do well with pictures too.

ArcticOrange

ArcticOrange

Hiya Artic, :D
I just noticed your thread and tried to read it all but ya know how it is lol. I love what you are doing. I'm watching you :D. You do well with pictures too.

Thank you @GrammaHydro and welcome to my humble thread! I hope to be doing better with a little better camera here soon. Thank you for your compliments!

GrammaHydro

GrammaHydro

Hey hiya Artic :D
I read one of your recent post about your clones...
I have been cloning for 2 years. My experience is that winter months make cloning a guessing game lol. I do the same thing using the same method and the results in winter is a nightmare! I am baffled too. lol

ArcticOrange

ArcticOrange

Hey hiya Artic :D
I read one of your recent post about your clones...
I have been cloning for 2 years. My experience is that winter months make cloning a guessing game lol. I do the same thing using the same method and the results in winter is a nightmare! I am baffled too. lol

Must be the dry air or the change in temp throughout the day, an old timer told me to keep temp and rh as stable as possible. Im thinking in the winter my house temp fluctuates throughout the day and this may not be good for the rooting process. I do have them on a propogation mat though so i thought that would take care of that. Who knows @GrammaHydro but i want summer cloning back.

ArcticOrange

ArcticOrange

No pic of the day today, the stretch is in full swing. I have noticed a tiny tiny bit of burn on the leaf tips so ill hold off on the tea for a week and they will just get water and a little silicon this week.

Tomorrow will be the 7th day of 12/12 so we should be roughly half way through the stretch. If things continue the way they are i think the girls will top out just over 30 inches from soil to growth tip.

OrganicBandt

OrganicBandt

No pic of the day today, the stretch is in full swing. I have noticed a tiny tiny bit of burn on the leaf tips so ill hold off on the tea for a week and they will just get water and a little silicon this week.

Tomorrow will be the 7th day of 12/12 so we should be roughly half way through the stretch. If things continue the way they are i think the girls will top out just over 30 inches from soil to growth tip.

What do these brown trips burns look like? Are they on the new growth or established?

ArcticOrange

ArcticOrange

What do these brown trips burns look like? Are they on the new growth or established?

Ive noticed it basically anywhere on the top half of the plant and less than a mm of the very tip of the leaves are affected. Ive wondered if it wasnt a little moisture stress but with rh at 50% and temps at 73 degrees i think they would be fine.

ArcticOrange

ArcticOrange

Ive noticed it basically anywhere on the top half of the plant and less than a mm of the very tip of the leaves are affected. Ive wondered if it wasnt a little moisture stress but with rh at 50% and temps at 73 degrees i think they would be fine.

And only 2 of the 4 are showing this, looks to me to be my sativa leaners which is why i chocked it up to feed but im all ears for suggestions!

Ill get a pic up tomorrow.

OrganicBandt

OrganicBandt

could be degradation of chlorophyll? Some strains show it more, like my sunshine daydream cut I have in my tent. She has some of those.

ArcticOrange

ArcticOrange

I noticed you are pushing N a little too hard

Im not pushing N at all, theres hardly any in my soil mix and only N in my flower tea is worm castings and a little in the seabird guano. I even left out the alfalfa completely this round.

ArcticOrange

ArcticOrange

could be degradation of chlorophyll? Some strains show it more, like my sunshine daydream cut I have in my tent. She has some of those.
20160118 121001

See just the tiniest bit of burn. I think its the phosphorous personally. Both sea bird and high p guano in my transition tea and theres olenty of p in my soil. Only other possibility ive entertained is the need for more potassium. Like i said cut back on the tea this week maybe ill bubble some kelp and plain water with kelp this week instead of just plain water.

That leaf is at the very top and most of the burn in general is at the top. Definitely all in the top half for sure.

ArcticOrange

ArcticOrange

I was going off this pic on how dark the leaves were... must be the strain

20160115_134443-jpg.564268

Yea the only N they get is whats in the base soil and they got 2 teas with a tablespoon of n guano back in veg. Thats literally all of it so ive just assumed the leaf color is genetic as well

Top Bottom