Organic Main Line Nl5xhaze Indoor

• Thread starter ArcticOrange
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ArcticOrange

ArcticOrange

So after a second look they are cleaned up enough for me, only fans left below in the manifold, all lower growth tips are removed, plants will have their first 12 hours of dark this evening. Would have been yesterday but i left the house with the room unsealed and their dark cycle would not have been uninterrupted. So. Day one of 12/12 starts tomorrow.

ArcticOrange

ArcticOrange

Also just realized im going to need more tea per watering than my 5 gallon bucket setuo is gonna provide. Guess ill throw it in a rubbermaid tote and call it good.

ArcticOrange

ArcticOrange

Post a pic of the under canopy. I wanna see them branches!
20160109 144255

ArcticOrange

ArcticOrange

That looks like 2 growth tips and 2 fans to me but hard to tell in the photo, that central cut isnt trying to regrow is it? I had a weird fim do that to me last run

ArcticOrange

ArcticOrange

Yes the center cut is re growing

Ohhhh ok, i usually just nip that in the bud and kill it if you are going for a true manifold, ive never let one grow out though so who knows? Got any plans for it?

embaks

embaks

Ohhhh ok, i usually just nip that in the bud and kill it if you are going for a true manifold, ive never let one grow out though so who knows? Got any plans for it?
I dont have any plans I didn't notice it till like 10 minutes ago. I was just going for four colas

ArcticOrange

ArcticOrange

I dont have any plans I didn't notice it till like 10 minutes ago. I was just going for four colas

Yea id just snip it then. It will probably be really behind anyway, i know one of mine did that and i didnt catch it, it just got light starved and died anywah but it was also on a much bigger plant deep in a canopy.

ArcticOrange

ArcticOrange

Lol id be interested to see what happens at 6, just never really let one go lol. I try to make a plan at the start of a new grow and stick to it but maybe thats a little OCD of me

Top Bottom