Organic Main Line Nl5xhaze Indoor

• Thread starter ArcticOrange
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
OrganicBandt

OrganicBandt

What's wrong with a lot of pictures? If it was up to me I'd be posting pictures everyday! Lol
Looking forward to the update!

ArcticOrange

ArcticOrange

20160112 120622

Our girl penny
20160112 120636

Penny from the side.
20160112 120818

Penny 2.0, penny's clone from the first round of cloning.
20160112 120807

Layla (my fav. So far. Named after my niece so high hopes for this one)
20160112 121700

Pistil action on Layla.

ArcticOrange

ArcticOrange

Lookin good man!
Do you prune your plants or let them go?

All my pruning is done upfront in the veg process so from here i will let them go. The lowest side branch is even with the tonato cage, anything below that is fans that i leave on for nitrogen supply later in flower. I let those drop natural.

OrganicBandt

OrganicBandt

All my pruning is done upfront in the veg process so from here i will let them go. The lowest side branch is even with the tonato cage, anything below that is fans that i leave on for nitrogen supply later in flower. I let those drop natural.

I see I see
I use to prune a lot, I saw great results in deep water culture doing that but it's different in soil from my experience
I've removed 10 leaves this current run, which is an all time low for me
How is air circulation in your tent? I assume is plenty with how well they're doing
I bet you don't have an issue with heat

ArcticOrange

ArcticOrange

Oh with the exception of penny. Penny got to keep one more set of sidebranches than the others so im interested to see the difference in yield from the mains. Otherwise shes identical to medusa or layla as far as her current status. I know they will have genetic differences but i should be able to at least compare the ratios of larf to cola bud on each plant and still have some scientifically important information. I struggle with low plant count as far as scientific experimentation goes. I work in a lab when im not growing so it pains me to be doing any kind of research with control groups this small. Feels almost worthless without a big sample size to select from.

ArcticOrange

ArcticOrange

I see I see
I use to prune a lot, I saw great results in deep water culture doing that but it's different in soil from my experience
I've removed 10 leaves this current run, which is an all time low for me
How is air circulation in your tent? I assume is plenty with how well they're doing
I bet you don't have an issue with heat

Nah my canopy temp is 75 degrees (a tad higher than id like but not bad) and rh is at 50%. No AC. 430CFM inline fan for the hood and the same for extraction (keep it turned down to about half power or so) and then a 6in clip fan and a 18in oscillating. Im with you on less pruning in soil! I try to never take fans working in soil, those are stored nutrients that i put in the soil for a reason! Let her use them imo.

ArcticOrange

ArcticOrange

Night time temp is 68-69 degrees. If youre working in metric i can convert real quick.

OrganicBandt

OrganicBandt

Gotta work with what you've got, I'm sure you'll still get results that help direct your future decisions.
I'm in a 3x3 and my next run will be my first step in a breeding project LOL I wish I had a 10x10 but I don't!
Sorry I thought this was a Haze only grow, are they all the same strains? Just different nicknames?

ArcticOrange

ArcticOrange

Thanks! I still want to try it, the theory behind it is fascinating! My uncle lives in the mountains of Colorado and mainlines all his outdoor, I love seeing the fat nug on a stick when it's done lol
I'm pushing to match my yield on a 600 watt HPS with this light
I hope I come close if not pass it
The panel only draws 350 watts

You may have some insight. Ive been wondering if im running my 600w a little close. I keep it 12in from bulb to canopy, temps ive already listed. Is there any problem running it this close? I havent run into temp problems but noticed a tad bit of bleaching a week or so ago, backed off my lights a tad and seemed to help. Anyone else get bleaching at 10-12 inches with hps? How far away are others running their 600Ws from the canopy?

ArcticOrange

ArcticOrange

Gotta work with what you've got, I'm sure you'll still get results that help direct your future decisions.
I'm in a 3x3 and my next run will be my first step in a breeding project LOL I wish I had a 10x10 but I don't!
Sorry I thought this was a Haze only grow, are they all the same strains? Just different nicknames?

Yea all 4 are Northern Lights #5 x Haze. The nicknames are for picking a mother/cloning.

OrganicBandt

OrganicBandt

Make sense! Lol I need to redo my naming because I'm still on the 1,2,3,4 game lol
My lady would have a field day naming them so maybe I'll task her with that tonight
As far as your HPS distance goes I'm a firm believer of the closer, the better
I always ran my HPS 10-12 inches from the canopy in flower, including my last run.
You should be fine at 12 inches just keep nice air flow between bulb and canopy
If you see bleaching, back off maybe 2 inches

ArcticOrange

ArcticOrange

This ones for @Og Gong thanks for reminding me of my dub/reggae roots and always keeping the good tunes on.

Top Bottom