ArcticOrange

ArcticOrange

20160202 124419

20160202 124427

20160202 124439

20160202 124603

juiceyjay

juiceyjay

What's go8ng on arctic, I was having penetration issues myself I just went through and big leafed my large fan leaves. I'll post a pic with lights on here in a bit, I'm about 5 days behind you in flower

juiceyjay

juiceyjay

Looking good man starting to show some crystal. Mine just started showing frost like overnight it seemed.

ArcticOrange

ArcticOrange

Almost to the hump. Then over and down the hill. Stalks on those look like they are put off some fatties

Thanks TJ, i went a little big for the space i think, not height wise necessarily but they would have been fine at 4 tops. ive got airflow for days though so it should finish out fine. This run has finally convinced me to get a carbon filter. Too many people commenting that they like "my cologne" recently XD. They claim shes a 10-11 weeker and we should see some nice foxtailing start to happen with this strain. Ive never run a strain with that bud structure before so im stoked to see the changes occuring.

McCannabis

McCannabis

Looks good bro, i'm thinking about main lining, its an outdoor grow, so i guess i could start now with 2-3-4ft trees if my canopy netting is @ 6ft? I guess the whole point is cuttign and stripping and tying down small to have one manifold..guess my dumbass may've anwered my own question :p
I would love to mainline out doors, if you could spread it out enough you could have a monster plant. The sky's the limit!

ArcticOrange

ArcticOrange

cant beat a bit of uvb mate,I've always got em hanging around.what week do you start em on uv supplement then?I only blast em last 2-3 weeks on and off on timer gradually getting Longer on.
I use roughly 10% of my total lighting power on uvb from week 2.5/3 depending when the stretch is done. It simply imitates outdoors this way. Make sure all breeding and or cloning is done before the uvb is introduced.

Top Bottom