Our World

• Thread starter dirk d
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
squiggly

squiggly

@squiggly

i read a newspaper from 1914 and they pushed lead and zinc based paints over mixed paints
stating one application of the lead based covered 9 xs the space of the mixed stuff
followed by...look at the savings to be had.

we now know that the lead stuff does what?

thanks for jarring my memory of how thorough they are when they use science

In 1914 cholera outbreaks were commonplace, smallpox was still around all over--we were still firmly in the generation of the operating theatre.

Am I to really take seriously this idea that science is bad based on its precision nearly 100 years ago?

If you ever end up needing an operation, or getting an infection--you should be sure to thank your lucky stars for science. Without it your chances of survival would be dropped SIGNIFICANTLY to a near zero value.

This is actually a logical fallacy all its own, it's called the fallacy of hyperbole:

"The argument draws a conclusion that is stated more strongly than the evidence actually supports. This may include overstating the significance of findings and overstating the degree of certainty we can claim, as well as merely exaggerating the nature of the phenomenon we are observing."

That is to say--proving me wrong: you're doing it wrong.

It is absolutely hyperbolic to compare the level of scientific understanding from 100 years ago to now. Part of what makes science so powerful is that it is ITERATIVE. It does not insist upon itself, but rather questions itself at every turn.

Science is THE ONLY REASON that we know the dangers of lead paint. You jest at the idea that scientists didn't know about ANOTHER, LATER, SCIENTIFIC DISCOVERY 100 years ago. Where would we be without the later discovery?

Who made it?

A scientist.

This idea that science is bullshit or bad just because it isn't always perfect is just another lazy way of getting over the fact that you can't or do not have the desire to comprehend it. Its laziness in its worst form--laziness with the presumption of omniscience. You'll notice science is in that word, fuckin wonder why....

Maybe learn a little Latin and and you can figure it out--then perhaps you can take that new Latin knowledge and use it to read through some of the more eminent documents on the subtleties of logical debate.

squiggly

squiggly

I find the idea of American exceptionalism a rather shitty one. It leads us to certain failure as we can literally not progress if we feel that "we" are the best in the world at everything and when that is just not the truth. The reason I am bringing this up is because I have read about Squigs support for the troops/and the response from dirk, which i find myself agreeing with. This American exceptionalsim has led to people morphing nationalism and religion, an idea that certain people can do no wrong and are out there killing people for us. The notion that "I support the troops" has become so inundated to the American psyche that to say anything of the opposite can entice anger from the more religiously/politically morphed people in our bunch. This is wrong. Kids that choose to go and kill people for reasons they could not comprehend nor care to look all that much into I do not support. I do not support the killing of innocent women and children for the possibilities of "future deaths", and this is a good segway to my next point, the one about Saddam. Yes, there is no arguing Saddam was a shitty individual, bent on greed, power, and killing (much like our good ole g.w.), but it is absurd to think that he would of killed over a million civilians had he stayed alive, that just is far fetched. Saddam had money from oil sure, but was literally stuck in the desert post Iraq war 1, no weapons were flowing in from the West anymore and good luck competing with Africa on what is left of the Soviet Union weaponry. These over-reaching engagements in other country's affairs are the certain downfall of not only our economy but of our world status.

I think the point is that we're not the best. My arguments have never been intended to presuppose the ultimate awesomeness of the US. Did you know that many foreigners actually think we're assholes simply for calling ourselves Americans? (There's a south and a central america, too--and canada is also in north america).

United Statesians sounds dumb though, so whatever lol.

No really what my intention has always been to say is that we should be striving to be the best, and crushing any opposition to that goal. To me the "American spirit" should be defined in such an attempt, not in some preconceived notion that the attempt has already succeeded.

If anything I'd say we're some of the worst--because we DO have all the best opportunities, facilities, living conditions, you-name-it, and that is a FACT. Look at what we're doing with it, though.

Bickering over whether science is trustworthy, pointing fingers at people without any evidence, being absolutely convinced that each of us know what's best for the country. It's a joke.

The truth is that "what's best for the country" couldn't be a more complex question/answer if we tried to make it so. Yet either side is convinced that their group of 200 guys has it all figured out and has the road map in hand. What a fuckin' farse--Obama included.

I've said it before, and I will again--I support the guy because I think he's the best of two not-so-good options. I don't dislike Obama or his policies per se, really I just don't think he's got enough gumption to be sitting in the chair he's sitting in.

We need a ballsy president who isn't afraid to commit political suicide by telling the American people and its government exactly what they need to hear. Without mincing words.

To me the announcement would go something like this:

"I've diagnosed this country with a terrible case of being a little bitch. I'm prescribing a heavy dose of put on your fucking man pants and quit squealing like a stuck pig."

If Obama would just get extra pissed off and let us all see it--then he'd be my pick for the job. I don't think pandering to voters is what we need in this country--but we certainly need any and all components of a republican economic plan MUCH MUCH LESS.

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

If anything I'd say we're some of the worst--because we DO have all the best opportunities, facilities, living conditions, you-name-it, and that is a FACT. Look at what we're doing with it, though.

We are far from having the best living conditions in the world, if you are comparing us with other western countries we fall far short. Opportunities are bleak too. There is more social mobility in India than the U.S. and they have the caste system for Christ's sake. A good start to answer your question "whats best for the country" would be social healthcare. That will help the majority of the people in this country, and after living in countries where they do have it its an obvious necessity that is sorely missing in our country. As for Obama he has been very bold, especially this last month but altogether really. He only had 4 1/2 months of a democratically controlled congress, you can't expect the world in that atmosphere. He has came out for same sex marriage, and just made the biggest move in terms of immigration that any president has. He is bold unfortunately not bold enough with mmj yet....give it time though.

V

vierundzwanzig

If you ever end up needing an operation, or getting an infection--you should be sure to thank your lucky stars for science. Without it your chances of survival would be dropped SIGNIFICANTLY to a near zero value.

ok case closed. my lucky stars is the answer/proof that you haven't seen for yourself.
and operating theater ? you don't see how many meanings that can have? there are military theaters too you know.

at the same time the lead base thing was happening einstein was charting the universe
and that is old news because the earliest civilizations all crumbled doing the same thing.

so we dumb down everything act like its new and run it up the flag pole.
crimea is a place thats missing an a and yes crime is in there to your america quagmire.
adding a letter to a word to create another word has a scientific name too doesnt it?
i bet its greek

squiggly

squiggly

We are far from having the best living conditions in the world, if you are comparing us with other western countries we fall far short. Opportunities are bleak too. There is more social mobility in India than the U.S. and they have the caste system for Christ's sake. A good start to answer your question "whats best for the country" would be social healthcare. That will help the majority of the people in this country, and after living in countries where they do have it its an obvious necessity that is sorely missing in our country. As for Obama he has been very bold, especially this last month but altogether really. He only had 4 1/2 months of a democratically controlled congress, you can't expect the world in that atmosphere. He has came out for same sex marriage, and just made the biggest move in terms of immigration that any president has. He is bold unfortunately not bold enough with mmj yet....give it time though.

Couldn't agree with you more--except when it comes to India.

The numbers which we're looking at for the US do not mean the same thing in the context of a billion people. As for the caste system, it's not really something which is considered in the "socially mobile" demographic in India. This is considered somewhat of a "backwoods" thing by that demographic. It's mostly just tradition at this point.

I think mmj is a 2nd term issue if there's ever been one for a left wing president.

squiggly

squiggly

ok case closed. my lucky stars is the answer/proof that you haven't seen for yourself.
and operating theater ? you don't see how many meanings that can have? there are military theaters too you know.

at the same time the lead base thing was happening einstein was charting the universe
and that is old news because the earliest civilizations all crumbled doing the same thing.

so we dumb down everything act like its new and run it up the flag pole.
crimea is a place thats missing an a and yes crime is in there to your america quagmire.
adding a letter to a word to create another word has a scientific name too doesnt it?
i bet its greek

Literally everything you said about science makes it clear you aren't very familiar with it.

An operating theater was a top notch medical facility in that time, it was highly unsanitary and also demarcated a time in medical history where just about nothing could be done for a patient whom required surgery. They couldn't do much for you at that time. I'm not sure why the hell you brought up the meaning of this, but there ya go. It's a specific definite thing (I believe there was a famous one in Boston maybe?).

Einstein was not "charting the universe". What he was doing was figuring out a lot of the physics which allowed us to create more advanced instruments and develop better questions to ask. He figured out a bunch of shit that allowed us to make the technology we needed to figure out that lead paint was no bueno.

For what its worth, Einstein would have also been disgusted with the idea that science is not trustworthy. It's not right all of the time, but it's told us literally everything that we know about the natural world which can be demonstrated with a factual analysis. All of the worlds demonstrable knowledge comes from science (or something resembling it in a primitive form)--and it always has. That's the point really, science is a process by which we can demonstrate things to people, rather than just guessing at them or expecting people to believe us out of good will. Science allows you to prove. As a master physicist Einstein would've been as animated if not more than I have been in telling people that they are retarded for believing they can guess what will happen in a complex physical system like a plane crash based on their cursory physics knowledge (a level of knowledge comparable to a 5th grader in China).

Beyond that he would've understood a great many of the physics behind collisions and would likely have been 1,000,000x more adept at conjecturing a possible explanation for just about everything that's happened here. More than that, he would have looked to the data to give a real answer--and he'd have been sure to tell you that none of the answers you've seen here except perhaps the MIT paper are real ones.

Also adding a word to another word?

That's called a compound word. Congratulations on missing that day in 1st grade English class (literally I can remember my 1st grade teacher presenting this topic).

Both of the base words of the compound word ominscience are Latin.

To be honest I'm not sure what you're getting at. Were you like extra supa-dupa high when you wrote this?

Point being, science is good--people who decry science are total idiots (not question--decry), the willfully ignorant lot of them.

I really hope you never need an MRI, X-ray, or any such scan. Science gave you all of those. Hell, without science you couldn't have this board or this argument with me--so shove it.

V

vierundzwanzig

get em kolah
he underscored one word and demon is the root. I didnt use his knowledge to help prove my point i kind of wanted him to see it himself.

compounds are no good and I didnt bring it up.
i mentioned adding a letter to a word the letter could be a color red as in A .

i also used nonsensical humor to goat my opponent into playing his hand improperly.
he said a long time ago he fought cancer. if thats true hes done research to find out how a kid got it. he knows the truth but cant handle it.

final edit
we dont need this board they do. back out and see what happens.

danke sehr and thats german for thank you very much kind sir

SoCal 420

SoCal 420

WikiAnswers.com Check your Facts before you pass them on...
Democrats held a clear majority in both the House and Senate during Bush Sr's presidency. Bush Jr had a slim Republican majority in the house until 2007 when the Democrats gain a 233-198 majority. The Senate was split 50-50 at the beginning of his first term and 49-49-2 at the end of his second term. The democrat party had control of both the the House and Senate, starting January 4th, 2007, when the recession began. The democrats kept control until the voters chose the republican party to reclaim the House starting on January 3rd, 2011, after the first two years of Barack Obama's presidency.
Obama Concentrated on Social Health Care Almost Exclusively During His First 2yrs. in Office When He Attempted to Ram Obama Care Down Our Throats... Which Will be Declared Unconstitional Next Week... Waste of Two Years, by A Harvard Law Professor?​

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

WikiAnswers.com Check your Facts before you pass them on...
Democrats held a clear majority in both the House and Senate during Bush Sr's presidency. Bush Jr had a slim Republican majority in the house until 2007 when the Democrats gain a 233-198 majority. The Senate was split 50-50 at the beginning of his first term and 49-49-2 at the end of his second term. The democrat party had control of both the the House and Senate, starting January 4th, 2007, when the recession began. The democrats kept control until the voters chose the republican party to reclaim the House starting on January 3rd, 2011, after the first two years of Barack Obama's presidency.
Obama Concentrated on Social Health Care Almost Exclusively During His First 2yrs. in Office When He Attempted to Ram Obama Care Down Our Throats... Which Will be Declared Unconstitional Next Week... Waste of Two Years, by A Harvard Law Professor?​

Senator Ted Kennedy was sick during Obama's fourth month in office and abstained from most votes, that tilted the congress to allow Republicans a filibuster minority, have you ever heard of this. There were more filibusters/threat of filibusters during the 110 congress by Republicans than ever before. Look, I am happy to debate politics all you want, but you better bring your A game cause I am well studied beyond what I think you are ready for. As far as healthcare getting shoved down our throats, do you work for Fox news or do you just like using their soundbites as pseudo facts? The majority of Americans are for the provisions within the healthcare bill, they are just not wise enough to make a distinction between soundbites and policy.

How 0ld are you? Lets be honest here please?

On a side note I am aware that this is an attempt at baiting me, to go where will be up to you. First, if you haven't already please read this entire thread, as a lot has been said on here and you may have the wrong idea of me, not sure.

So lets make some points. You don't like Obama why? Where exactly is he being unconstitutional in his Presidency, we need actual facts here not just a link....o.k.? Are you a Republican extremist? I ask because of your horrible talk about woman's choice in the last thread that we were talking and because of the remarkable similarities between the few things you say and those on the extreme wing of the Republican party like Rush Limbaugh or Sean Hannity. Is there anything that Obama has done in his three years in office that you agree with? Is there a point in attempting to argue with me? Unless you want to be open about an educated view of the president and his time in office I would say no. If on the other hand you intend to actually talk facts, I am down lets get to it!!!!!!!!!

SoCal 420

SoCal 420

Obama Care, Supreme Court, Unconstitional, Nancy Pelosi (You Got to Pass it to Know What's in It) A Law Created by the Obama Goons that is so Fucking Huge and Complacated that few on the Planet have Literally Read it all or Let Alone Understand it, Including Many Demacrats that Voted it in. There are People that have studied that pile since the day it was tossed on it's victims and are barely able to deciffer the mess. Does that sound Ligit to you in any way, shape or form? Hey, I Know, We'll Make A Law That Forces People to Like/Buy it.
How about Legalized Marijuana? Yeah, Legal but You Have to Buy it From Obama, But if it's Crap and You Don't Like it, to Bad, If you Don't Buy it, You Pay A Penalty... Sound Familar?
Man, How many times do I Have to Say it. Even the Supreme Court Justices Scoffed at the Mention of Reading That Mess Line by Line to Determine What Should or Should not be Done. At the Supreme Court Hearings the Attorney Rep. for Obama Care was Literally Laughed at and Schooled During the Hearing by the Court... Did you "Miss" all this, or Do you just Choose to ignore what dosen't fit your view of things...
Everybody Wants it, Does that Include the Following EveryBody's Below... Why are they Sueing if They Like It... I Don't Understand :confused: Is it Because They are Not Wise Like Obama?

Next weak will tell the Tale and I Think You already Know what will Happen... I am not Affiliated nor Support any Political Party... Someone that you Claim as Being so highly Educated (Harvard) should be Well Aware that Their was "Zero" Possibility of this Passing the Sniff Test Just based on the way they went about it alone... Many other Reasons I just don't like the guy, Mostly His Arrogance and Narcisism and the Fact that He Seams to Think He is above Reproach are just A Few, Legality and Constitutionality of the Obama Agenda are the Others... Time Will Tell the Tale if He is All You Seam To Believe... Personally Im Not Buyin' What Barack Obama's Sellin' Health Care or OtherWise...

The links provided are Support for the Reasons I Don't Adore Obama... Where There's Smoke, There's Fire Bro... Either That or Your Right and Everybody Else is Wrong...
That Would be alot of Explaining from you to All These People, See my Point Yet?

1. List of 27 States Suing Over Obamacare

blog.heritage.org/2011/01/17/list-of-states-suing-over-obamacare/Cached
    Jan 17, 2011 – ... and Florida (joined by 12 other states) filed suit against Obamacare, ... 27 states that have started or joined in a lawsuit against Obamacare
  • Catholic organizations across the country file suit against - Fox News

www.foxnews.com/.../catholic-organizations-across-country-file-suit-...Cached
    May 21, 2012 – ... Catholic institutions in the country filed suit against the Obama administration ... total of 43 plaintiffs filed a dozen separate federal lawsuits challenging the ... health care overhaul that employers provide access to contraceptive care. ...

SoCal 420

SoCal 420

P.S. for sanvanalona... Would you Beleive, the Only Reason I Posted in This Forum "Check You Facts" before You Post is Because I Didn't Realize You Were The Guy From the Other Forum... Simple as That. Won't Happen Again... Your not so Special That I Follow Your Words/Posts...

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

Hey you are the one that quoted me buddy. You still did not provide any real facts, just a few soundbites and then a couple links......just like I figured. The supreme court right now is tilted to the right, its dubbed the Roberts court and we have been left with a taste of G.W. Bush at least until two more die/or resign and of course assuming that the next two would not be right wing nut jobs......these assholes upheld citizens united, do you know anything about this? It is the supreme court decision that allows corporations to have the same power as people, it is why if you live in one of 8 battleground states the political commercials run non-stop. It is also the decision that essentially tells voters that unless you have money to compete with the likes of Romney than you will not win, shit how do you think a flip/flopping Mormon who devised the original "obamacare" in Mass won the primary.......his unlimited amount of money. As far as the mandate being unconstitutional how could I ever believe that the same crew of individuals who believe that corporations have the same rights that I do are even reading the same constitution that this country was founded on? I don't need time to figure out what President Obama will be, he has proven it to me already.

Success:
Healthcare: The parts of the healthcare law that will stay in tact, most likely the insurance companies having to insure regardless of pre-existing conditions (a problem that occurs when people believe that everything is about the free market and making a buck....when it comes to health that should never be a motive).

Warfare: The killing of Osama Bin Laden. It took Bush 7 years to never find him and destroy 2 countries and countless American lives in the meantime. Meanwhile, Obama got him in 2 years, without the civilian or military casualties that Bush had.

Libya: Instead of handling Gadafi unilaterally and further hindering our world stance, he engaged NATO and was able to commit the fewest troops to something of this capacity in recent memory.

Pel Grants: He is protecting them and they are increasing under his presidency. Good stuff

Crack/powder cocaine sentencing: He changed the fed sentencing guidelines to ensure that there wasn't such a distance in sentencing crack users (who are primarily minorities) to power cocaine users (primarily not minorities).
Immigration reform: This recent bit out of his camp is awesome and long needed. I am very happy about this, as it seems to be a precursor to the dream act.
Gay marriage: While I am far from gay, I think that if they want to marry each other let em. It doesn't negatively affect my life or my relationship at all.

Failures:

The public option being lost out of the healthcare bill, there would be no talk of constitutionality imo had this gone through, and really this could of been the centerpiece of his legislation.

MMJ: Yeah he fucked up this one pretty hard, no denying that. I am optimistic that he will change his stance on this one in the near future.

Pandering: He has attempted to get the people that will never vote for him too much say in his policy making, this is where I wish he was more like G.W. and would just tell people to fuck off and do whatever he is going to do , shit he just exercised his first executive authority power, Bush had many to this point in his presidency.

You see socal420 this is why I asked how old you are? I am curious to see where exactly you are at in age to be able to further understand some of what you are saying. I am able to look at the good and bad of what I support in politics, are you able to do the same? Can you tell me anything you like about President Obama, or anything he could do that would make you support him?

dirk d

dirk d

I think it's ridiculous that supreme court justices get a life term??? No one in public office should have more than (3) 4 year terms.. I don't care who you are. Power Corrupts and Absolute Power Absolutely Corrupts.

SoCal 420

SoCal 420

I Think Obama Care is the Begining of Government Enginered Sheeple, Control Health Care, Control the Sheeple... Power Corrupts and Absolute Power Absolutely Corrupts.
2964sheeple
Normal 633564940352646100 sheeple
November 2012 obama sheeple dying breed political poster 1293524619
Obama thanks obama

dirk d

dirk d

it always makes me laugh when Americans blame Obama for this huge pile of shit we live in lol. It's like you've forgotten all the years with the bush's! lol. At least Clinton left the office with a surplus. and no sheep like the one's that support the republicans lol. Just mention abortion and religion and they'll do anything you want lol.

SoCal 420

SoCal 420

Hey you are the one that quoted me buddy. You still did not provide any real facts, just a few soundbites and then a couple links......just like I figured. The supreme court right now is tilted to the right, its dubbed the Roberts court and we have been left with a taste of G.W. Bush at least until two more die/or resign and of course assuming that the next two would not be right wing nut jobs......these assholes upheld citizens united, do you know anything about this? It is the supreme court decision that allows corporations to have the same power as people, it is why if you live in one of 8 battleground states the political commercials run non-stop. It is also the decision that essentially tells voters that unless you have money to compete with the likes of Romney than you will not win, shit how do you think a flip/flopping Mormon who devised the original "obamacare" in Mass won the primary.......his unlimited amount of money. As far as the mandate being unconstitutional how could I ever believe that the same crew of individuals who believe that corporations have the same rights that I do are even reading the same constitution that this country was founded on? I don't need time to figure out what President Obama will be, he has proven it to me already.

Success:
Healthcare: The parts of the healthcare law that will stay in tact, most likely the insurance companies having to insure regardless of pre-existing conditions (a problem that occurs when people believe that everything is about the free market and making a buck....when it comes to health that should never be a motive).

Warfare: The killing of Osama Bin Laden. It took Bush 7 years to never find him and destroy 2 countries and countless American lives in the meantime. Meanwhile, Obama got him in 2 years, without the civilian or military casualties that Bush had.

Libya: Instead of handling Gadafi unilaterally and further hindering our world stance, he engaged NATO and was able to commit the fewest troops to something of this capacity in recent memory.

Pel Grants: He is protecting them and they are increasing under his presidency. Good stuff

Crack/powder cocaine sentencing: He changed the fed sentencing guidelines to ensure that there wasn't such a distance in sentencing crack users (who are primarily minorities) to power cocaine users (primarily not minorities).
Immigration reform: This recent bit out of his camp is awesome and long needed. I am very happy about this, as it seems to be a precursor to the dream act.
Gay marriage: While I am far from gay, I think that if they want to marry each other let em. It doesn't negatively affect my life or my relationship at all.

Failures:

The public option being lost out of the healthcare bill, there would be no talk of constitutionality imo had this gone through, and really this could of been the centerpiece of his legislation.

MMJ: Yeah he fucked up this one pretty hard, no denying that. I am optimistic that he will change his stance on this one in the near future.

Pandering: He has attempted to get the people that will never vote for him too much say in his policy making, this is where I wish he was more like G.W. and would just tell people to fuck off and do whatever he is going to do , shit he just exercised his first executive authority power, Bush had many to this point in his presidency.

You see socal420 this is why I asked how old you are? I am curious to see where exactly you are at in age to be able to further understand some of what you are saying. I am able to look at the good and bad of what I support in politics, are you able to do the same? Can you tell me anything you like about President Obama, or anything he could do that would make you support him?
Obama Success... I Beg to Differ...

Health Care.... Won't Make it Out of Supreme Court. Huge Waste of Time, Money and Effort When Time/Resources Could be Placed Elswhere That Would Bennifit Americans Immediately (Job Creation)

WareFare... Ordered the Kill on Osama with Intel Gained Via Alberto Gonzales, Former A.G. Under Busch. who Over Saw and Gained Info from Khalid Sheikh Mohamad, at G-bay that Directly Led To Osama Useing Interrogation Methods Previously Opposed By the Big "O" Which he Also Vowed to Shut Down(Still Open by the Way) Leaked Classified Intell of the Highest Level that Directly Resulted in the Imprisonment of Shakil Afridibe who is Currently Serving 33yrs in Prision (LIFE) For Helping CIA Obtain DNA to Verify it was Infact Osama, and Endangered the Lives of His Family (Way to Go "O") and Took A Nice Victory Lap for All That and Would Apperently Lead You to Believe all This Occured Because of His Shear Briliance and all Seeing Obama "Eye"... Whatever

Libya... Side Steped Congress Once Again, Basicly Declaring war on Libya Via an Act of Agression (Droneing) and Killing as Many Inocent People as Hostiles. Who Will He Pull the Trigger on Next, With No Ovesight /Approval of Congress or Authorization What So Ever? Really?

Immigration... Another By Pass of Congress... Reform via "Diliberately" Ignoring A law that He Swore Under Oath to Uphold When He Took Office as the President of The U.S. to Gain Minority Support... Yeah Team Obama... I beg to Differ. Just Another Legal/Constitional Issue Causing More Kaos Under the Obama Administration...

You Call it Success, I Call it Failure... Hence the Opposing Point of View and the Reason I Would Never Suppor Obama Under any Circumstance!

dirk d

dirk d

I can't say im ecstatic with Obama but i tell you this! Imagine America under John McCain and Sarah Palin! lol what a nightmare lol No one person can change this broken system in just 3 1/2 years. To think that is assinine.

The real power rests with congress and with them doing absolutely everything they could to block ANY measure Obama was working on, how can you expect a change in this country? A bunch of corrupt people working for the favor of big Corporations.

And at least Obama took care of Osama. Not like Obama was responsible for the 100,000's of deaths to the poor children of Iraq like Bush. Now that should be a war crime. If that isn't I don't know what is. and let me guess socal, you were sucking on your mom's teets when that happened.

Top Bottom