Outdoor 2016. Not Just My Thread Haha

• Thread starter tangiekosher
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
tangiekosher

tangiekosher

Though global warming is fucking terrible, my crop here in OR is quite happy with the lack of rain that usually accompanies these parts. Call me a glass-half-full kind of guy.
The first picture is from a week and a half ago of my strawberry cough lady. She smells more like strawberries than my strawberry garden, and my strawberries are as dank. Second one is one of my bubblegums day 37 light deprivation.

One love.
Those look supper healthy green. .

tangiekosher

tangiekosher

This is the og kush feminized reserva privada Amsterdam seed packs. Gonna grab some new ones come fall.

20160318 133607
20160318 213637
tangiekosher

tangiekosher

Seamaiden when you move to socal hit these guys if for seeds. They carry most legit seed company's for a fraction of what they cost online . They will be at the convention center this month with Whoopi Goldberg for a event for growing.

20160806 111738
PDXLifted

PDXLifted

Any breeders in Oregon that you folks would recommend? Looking to get some great seeds to possibly breed with!

tangiekosher

tangiekosher

Getting full sun . Gotta be some of the best seeds and plants I've grown . So blessed to have them this summer . End of September and October is almost here . They finish so fast after all that time waiting for flowering.

PDXLifted

PDXLifted

These are grown from clone not seed, though it's from a reputable grower in the area. Their mom was grown from seed.
Currently looking around at seeds now; right now I'm leaning towards the Crockett sour Tangie. I smoked some earlier this summer and LOVED it. One of my favorite smokes that I've had up here in Portland.

Side note, the two Crockett citrus saps possess the most pungent, chemical/citrus smell that I've encountered. I cannot wait to chop them down at the end of the month. They're progressing a little head of schedule so I think I am going to start the flush this weekend. (Day 49) I was thinking of doing the same for the bubble gums. What do you think?

tangiekosher

tangiekosher

These are grown from clone not seed, though it's from a reputable grower in the area. Their mom was grown from seed.
Currently looking around at seeds now; right now I'm leaning towards the Crockett sour Tangie. I smoked some earlier this summer and LOVED it. One of my favorite smokes that I've had up here in Portland.

Side note, the two Crockett citrus saps possess the most pungent, chemical/citrus smell that I've encountered. I cannot wait to chop them down at the end of the month. They're progressing a little head of schedule so I think I am going to start the flush this weekend. (Day 49) I was thinking of doing the same for the bubble gums. What do you think?
Crocket and DNA genetics work togther and are realeasing some rare strains in Colorado. Sour kosher , sour tangie,sour D. Are all DNA strains

tangiekosher

tangiekosher

I can see some white hairs on your bubble gum she can go few more weeks. 420 scope 20$ a pop at local smoke shop so you can see the trichomes turn colour .

PDXLifted

PDXLifted

Citrus sap is also one of theirs - that's part of why I'm leaning towards more of their strains as well; the strains are quite enjoyable to grow.

I'll definitely pick up a scope and check for the color change. Thanks for the tip good sir.
:smoking::smoking:

One love.

Top Bottom