Outdoor Farmers When Ya Hacking And What Ya Hacking???

• Thread starter chickenman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
Happy harvest all. Wish I could have joined @chickenman but I've been helping my friends harvest their hemp fields. 10,000 plants in about 5 days, taken down with a damn Sawzall

Had a hell of a scare today... body and brain are still reeling. I want to wish wellness and good things to every one of you who I've spent face to face time with. Really glad we know one another.

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
Happy harvest all. Wish I could have joined @chickenman but I've been helping my friends harvest their hemp fields. 10,000 plants in about 5 days, taken down with a damn Sawzall

Had a hell of a scare today... body and brain are still reeling. I want to wish wellness and good things to every one of you who I've spent face to face time with. Really glad we know one another.
Likewise hope all is ok man

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Oh oh oh

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Lookin good, CM. I didn't run any BB this Summer. Are you still letting the Amnesia go?

FWIW....Mid-October is actually a late harvest for 7100 ft. Without cover (or a GH/hoop house like CM has)...they woulda been "done" here via >frost/freeze damage< 1-2 weeks ago. My plants were everywhere from all clear (most lowers) to 1/2 amber (up top).
Oh yes all are a tad different but looking good...
Another week at least..

Bulldog420

Bulldog420

Premium Member
Supporter
Didn't know Colorado had Black Widows. I get them all the time on my property, especially this time of year. When things cool down, they come inside. How rude!

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Friends trim machine
Sattalite brands newest model
really seems to work well
Trimmed up preped half pound in about five mins
It collects the trim as well as kief
Will pay for itself eight times over compared to last years trim cost

Bulldog420

Bulldog420

Premium Member
Supporter
no way 5-7 on those plants. more like 3-5. Nice looking greenhouse though.

Anybody still got plants in the fields? Another rain in about a week, thinking I will harvest after that. Around Nov for my last round.

GoldNBoy

GoldNBoy

no way 5-7 on those plants. more like 3-5. Nice looking greenhouse though.

Anybody still got plants in the fields? Another rain in about a week, thinking I will harvest after that. Around Nov for my last round.
I got per strain, not per plant.
My garden is still going, but plan to hit it hard this weekend.

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Plant in foreground mostly harvested these are monsters will easily get 5 to 7 off each one..
Last year they were pulling 8 to 10...

Bulldog420

Bulldog420

Premium Member
Supporter
Plant in foreground mostly harvested these are monsters will easily get 5 to 7 off each one..
Last year they were pulling 8 to 10...

I have a very similar GH, except mine has 7.5' side walls, making the ridge height 17'. My plants are above the 14' cross rafter, and I don't yield that much and my plants are better stacked. Maybe the Colorado air does wonders, who knows.

GoldNBoy

GoldNBoy

I have a very similar GH, except mine has 7.5' side walls, making the ridge height 17'. My plants are above the 14' cross rafter, and I don't yield that much and my plants are better stacked. Maybe the Colorado air does wonders, who knows.
There may be something to that Colorado air... My first grow, in my dog run, 1\2 a bottle of hydroponic nutes, milk,molasses, tap water, and I have plants that will make 3.

Top Bottom