• Thread starter cpurola
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
And now, back into the greenhouse. 😒
They're predicting rain and I'm thinking it's possible the pots are TOO wet 'cause we've had rain every 2-3 days.
And tomorrow night, freezing again. By the weekend temps are up to the mid 70s!
This is exhausting.
I'm putting all of them in the ground this year. Forget pots with the shit weather I get in the northeast. It's same here

cpurola

cpurola

Okay, put them back under lights. 20 hours. Just gonna hope for the best now....
Or would 24 hours be better? To convince them to go back to vegging? And cut out that crazy early flowering.

April 24 2024

Last edited:
Otto Bonn

Otto Bonn

ALL OF THEM

You are a GREAT FRIEND, I'm thinking of doing the same, but I'm not sure the recipient knows anything about gardening. 😏
Maybe they'd get the grow bug like the rest of us!
I just like paying it forward, both of them only have the ability to grow away from their home because of family. The one caveat is that I only dig holes for my own!

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
The ability to monitor the root zone more closely! Mobility! Native ground like concrete! You have to be careful! What is sunny all day in June can be shaded all day in September! Keep plants, smaller, and more manageable! A 50 gallon pot is a small pot! You can go up to 1000 gallons if you want to!

Last edited:
Tumbleweed375

Tumbleweed375

I might be too late, but I think that was a barn funnel weaver! Can bite, but usually won't and it's not too bad of a bite. Kinda like a bee sting. And they'll only bite if you pick it up and trap him in your palm.

I never relocate, or kill, spiders. Used to collect them as a kid, but now i just watch them and take pics lol.

We don't get brown recluses this far north.

cpurola

cpurola

I'm fairly inexperienced with outdoor grows, what's the reason some growers use pots or fabric bags as opposed to planting in the ground?
I use fabric pots for my Autos. They stay short and finish quick, so I grow them on the patio where I can look after them more closely than the photos in the back acre. I usually use 10 gallon pots.

Plus I like growing trees and we are only allowed 12. The autos are 'extra' and can be moved if necessary.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Thanks, I'll try that. And yes, I had them under 18 hours before putting them outside. Dummy me.
Yeah I agree with chucky, it’s gonna add a bit of time, 3-4 weeks at worst for it to get back to normal. reveg like a mofo
Shit lesson to learn.
At least they are big enough to eat well light and feed wise.

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
Thanks gentlemen, I'll let them sleep 4 and roust them for 20. And cross my fingers and toes. 🙂
My perspective is in nature they never really see a 18 hour day so anything longer seems excessive. I know some I've grown go to sleep early they don't like the full 18. That's just me though, they'll grow through any reasonable light cycle. ✌️

cpurola

cpurola

My perspective is in nature they never really see a 18 hour day so anything longer seems excessive. I know some I've grown go to sleep early they don't like the full 18. That's just me though, they'll grow through any reasonable light cycle. ✌️
Thanks Canna, I'll watch and see if it's too much. If it is I'll dial it back some.
So far, they seem to like it. They've had less than 12 hours, back in the house and lookin better already.
Oh, no, could these be INDOOR weed? 😉

The ladybugs were hybernating somewhere in the house. LOL

20240424 193439

20240424 193529

Mazeblue1

Mazeblue1

Looking at that beautiful, set up, you have going there with all the sun. They are going to get only one term can come to mind! Massive! I wish I could grow mine out in the open like that. Looking sweet! My grandparents lived in Watervliet, Benton Harbor. Grandpappy worked in one of the papermills around there. I remember the stink! Lol! Took us fishing to pawpaw Lake with cane poles. Too many moons ago! My brother went back and worked in Grand Rapids for a few years! Said Benton Harbor had turned into a real shit hole! Lol
Small world! I’m from Lawton, mi.
Three miles from paw paw!
It’s been called Benton Harlem as long as I can remember lol
Left Michigan in 05 for the last time lived there 31 years

Top Bottom