outdoor grow up in the mountains 2013

• Thread starter wiggles
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
wiggles

wiggles

How are they getting along Wiggles?

Mine are flowering now, one of my strains is going purple already!!

Hope all is well up there in the mountains.

hey canna, im in a bit of an awkward situation, my grow is back home in wales but im back at uni in englad, so i cant find out how they are looking until i go home in two weeks, il have some picture once i go home. so they could all be dead, or they could be flourishing. i imagine mine ar purple as hell if they are alive :)

hope you get a good harvest mate

Cannaculture

Cannaculture

hey canna, im in a bit of an awkward situation, my grow is back home in wales but im back at uni in englad, so i cant find out how they are looking until i go home in two weeks, il have some picture once i go home. so they could all be dead, or they could be flourishing. i imagine mine ar purple as hell if they are alive :)

hope you get a good harvest mate[/quote

I'm sure they won't be dead! Dependant on the amount of rain you've had up there they maybe have a bit of mould. I found a small amount in a few nugs on mine.

The ones I had directly in the ground seemed much tougher and resilient to dry times too so i'm sure you're going to go back to find a stinky jungle.

I've been a bit slack on updating mine of late so i'm about to head on over there now and throw a few pics up of the girls in their final stages!

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Yeah! When's your next school break, so you can give us a full update?

Latest posts

Top Bottom