Outdoor Supersoil

• Thread starter GrowingGreen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Im gonna wait to put cages on til after final lollipop then cage them up, i just finished topping them this morning
they at the ready,,what are you topping every 3rd node? it quit raining this morning so went to see how those 2 babies were doing,,got half way out there seen something move,,so i froze and out he come,,damn feral cat,,great mouser and snake cat,,he checked me out ,i told um gettt,looked at me light these here my woods,,lmao,,i feed them fish fert and kamino monday,,and the rain must have sent that fish smell and got his attention,,both were doing fine,,gb is about 1 1/4 tall ,jack la moto is about inch tall,,my other one didnt survive,,but i sure like that cat around,,damn snakes every were,,killed one day i went and planted babies out there,,brought back to house and shoved in mamas face ,she was relaxed as all get out ,drinking her coffe and looked up,,boy the cussing begin,lmao so i threw it out on driveway so my son could see it and tell me what kind they are,,anyway was transplanting sunflowers for the baby yesterday,looked at her adoring the baby she calls it,,the runt more like it and she stepped right on that damn snake,,shit i said,,when my boy come down to see it,it was gone,first thought that cat took off with it,,the bastard crawled over in the grass and made it about 4 ft and finally died,,all that without a head,,but got cussed for that,,so how your week been,lmao

GrowingGreen

GrowingGreen

they at the ready,,what are you topping every 3rd node? it quit raining this morning so went to see how those 2 babies were doing,,got half way out there seen something move,,so i froze and out he come,,damn feral cat,,great mouser and snake cat,,he checked me out ,i told um gettt,looked at me light these here my woods,,lmao,,i feed them fish fert and kamino monday,,and the rain must have sent that fish smell and got his attention,,both were doing fine,,gb is about 1 1/4 tall ,jack la moto is about inch tall,,my other one didnt survive,,but i sure like that cat around,,damn snakes every were,,killed one day i went and planted babies out there,,brought back to house and shoved in mamas face ,she was relaxed as all get out ,drinking her coffe and looked up,,boy the cussing begin,lmao so i threw it out on driveway so my son could see it and tell me what kind they are,,anyway was transplanting sunflowers for the baby yesterday,looked at her adoring the baby she calls it,,the runt more like it and she stepped right on that damn snake,,shit i said,,when my boy come down to see it,it was gone,first thought that cat took off with it,,the bastard crawled over in the grass and made it about 4 ft and finally died,,all that without a head,,but got cussed for that,,so how your week been,lmao
Just topping the side branches for now then I'll top the main colas and tie them down to create more top colas!
Fucken varments leave your water hose flaked out around plants maybe that'll scare the snakes off put some pics up doggie

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Just topping the side branches for now then I'll top the main colas and tie them down to create more top colas!
Fucken varments leave your water hose flaked out around plants maybe that'll scare the snakes off put some pics up doggie
i done got to wear i only worry if they arent moving,,i throw a pic up tomorrow of the babies,,maybe i should go back to the old house and bring them 19 spoiled som bitches out here,,i dont think but 1 would survive,,hahahaha they feed the damn things and then they dont hunt,,reason for the rat problem over there,lol i relly love this new place,,hell i step out my door and piss if i want,lmao

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

this place was abandoned for a while,,never mowed are cleaned up,,so they think they got a safe haven,not,,i been putting a damper in there plan,,they will leave when all the activity starts and that garden gets rocking,,been cleaning all dead wood ,stumps name it,,they got to come out in open and that not good for them ,so they will leave for better surroundings,,my son hasnt had anymore in the house since i talked him into putting moth balls around the house,,smells like dog dip and they cant stand it

Top Bottom