outwest Gardens

• Thread starter outwest
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Soon!!!!? how bout tomorrow :p i've seen them lights, they look awesome. extremely insane spread.

ooohhhh yeah :) :) Off to the black hole he gooooooooooooooeeeeeessss......... be sure to come back to this dimension :) we love you here!!

Working on it! Have to give some consideration to how it will be mounted. I'm running 2 600s in a 4x6. . .figure I'll just throw this thing in between the two of those. Need for temps to cool down too. . .still only running a single 600.

Some healthy seedlings you've raised there my friend, rocknroll

You know it!

Nice! These FBKs are gunna be dank, i cant wait to pop mine...yours are lookin b e a utiful my friend!

This is my first experience with GL beans. . .pretty stoked.

Took some more photos today. Things are looking good. Photographed the more vigorous of the various varieties. Gave the babies a good dose of foliar tea right after these photos were taken.

outwest

A monster Tahoe Alien F2. . .from the side and top.

TATALL sf

TATOP sf

The Long's Peak Blue. . .definitely the stinkiest in the garden.

LPBTALL sf

LPBTOP sf

And the Cherry OG. . .digging the super wide pure indica leaves.

COGTALL sf

COGTOP sf

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
seedling looking nice and healthy outwest .... now careful in there , no mishaps.. lol .... should be some fire bro.....peace soser

Easy does it!

nice, those plastic bags are doin you well

So far so, good. . .I still prefer fabric, just not for this purpose.

all planted what dates?

Just went back through the log. . . looks they've been in bags a little less then 3 weeks.

outwest

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
As mentioned, I recently snagged an LEP. It's not really mount friendly, so I'm posting up some photos to see if some fellow farmers can throw out some thoughts on how best to hang this. It will be hung between 2 radiant 6"s in a 4'x6' sun hut tent. All ideas welcome!

outwest

PLEP2 sf

PLEP3 sf

PLEP4 sf

PLEP1 sf
tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
might have to mod off them holes....a piece of 2inch flat stock steel 10 inchs long , with a row of holes to find balence point

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
The balance point is in that general area. My current thinking is to bolt a piece of wood on using the 3 holes and running it that same direction as the metal bar. Then I can put some beefy screw eyes in that and hang it using pulleys which can be adjusted. Thanks, TJ.

outwest

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
holes running away from the ballast side...or pull from 2 points on modded bracket..triangle

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Maybe I'll build a shelf for it and hang that!

outwest

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
The balance point is in that general area. My current thinking is to bolt a piece of wood on using the 3 holes and running it that same direction as the metal bar. Then I can put some beefy screw eyes in that and hang it using pulleys which can be adjusted. Thanks, TJ.

outwest
the hardware stores carry short pieces of steel, with rows of holes already punched out...i would b scared to use wood on that badass light

C

Chipper Pig

Hello outwest, you have quite a variety growing, nice work mate. What sort of light is that? I have never seen one!

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Hello outwest, you have quite a variety growing, nice work mate. What sort of light is that? I have never seen one!

It's a Light Emitting Plasma (LEP). I love to tinker and experiment with new tech. . .especially in the garden. I found a deal on this that was to good to refuse.

outwest

C

Chipper Pig

Never heard of them. A bit of reading is in order for me. I looks expensive!

eyecandi

eyecandi

if you need a piece of flatstock drilled for mounting, you can always check with the crew as well. between us, someone has the right tools. unless the eyelets work, K.I.S. :)

Top Bottom