Over the hill and through the Trees

• Thread starter Lockebox
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Keep in mind, I’ve never tried it! For all, I know, they might tear it up and make a nest out of it!😅 But quick and easy. Get you back to drinking beer after work!

Lockebox

Lockebox

Keep in mind, I’ve never tried it! For all, I know, they might tear it up and make a nest out of it!😅 But quick and easy. Get you back to drinking beer after work!
who said I'm setting the beer down 😉

I may do that and round up some rat traps and keep the whole inside of the cage armed. Not to say the buggers can't jump, persistent bastards

Lockebox

Lockebox

Just thought I’d rattle your cage! Are you still feeding marijuana to those mice? Talk to you later.
More like prepping for invasion! Haha

Hat for me, boot for the plant. Fixing to roast me a stalk 😁
IMG 2023 07 23 16 27 19 355
IMG 2023 07 23 16 05 52 017

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Shoot yeah they can, little bastards. Good idea on the aluminum foil, just easy enough for me and on hand!

I'm excited to see how this plant starts budding up, few more weeks
Is that the cherry pie x okie?

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
When you’re outdoors, you are fair game! You can have your fun when I crash and burn!

Lockebox

Lockebox

Good thing, he gave your strain that huge Headstart before he threw it to the wolves! L O L!
Well to be honest that seed was a part of my infamous 2023 seedling stunts.

I don't know what I did to the universe but I had like seven plants in different environments all stall the f*** out

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Well, LB, if you can nurse them through the next 10 days of 100+ degrees and 70% humidity. I’m going to have to concede that you might know what the fuck you’re doing!🥵😂 That’s about as gnarly as it gets!

Lockebox

Lockebox

Well, LB, if you can nurse them through the next 10 days of 100+ degrees and 70% humidity. I’m going to have to concede that you might know what the fuck you’re doing!🥵😂 That’s about as gnarly as it gets!
Hahaha hell yeah dude this summer has been rough! Heard on the ol radio it’s going to be the hottest month ever recorded 🔥😂

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
It better make it fast! You will start flowering in three or four weeks. Maybe sooner where you are. As far as the rest, go, all right, you know what you’re doing!😁

Lockebox

Lockebox

It better make it fast! You will start flowering in three or four weeks. Maybe sooner where you are. As far as the rest, go, all right, you know what you’re doing!😁
Yeah I think I’ll be seeing some little buds in the next 2-3 weeks! I think my runts plant was already flowering at this point last year.

Top Bottom