Overwatered? Second Grow In Soil.

• Thread starter Hoitty.Toitty
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

If you can't get an A/C, we can try a swamp cooler to cool the air before it goes into the tent.

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

That's what I'm thinking I'm gonna do it'll be hella janky but it'll work until I can get the funds for a better setup
Yep. We upgrade a peice at a time. We just got done swapping our light bar out. That was tough during a grow. But we needed the light. One of the others went out last week.

Hoitty.Toitty

Hoitty.Toitty

You also need to feed them. What kind of nutes do you have?
What's your pH? How are you watering?
Update: the pH on the water is 7.3 with an EC of .9 that's just my well water I usually bring it to 6.5 but I was already behind and needed to get it done. Soil pH was between 5.5 and 5.8 on the 6 plants I tested within easy arm length. Did get some A/C rigged up working on a more permanent situation hopefully will have it setup this weekend going for supplies tomorrow.

Also @HaveApuff

Hoitty.Toitty

Hoitty.Toitty

Can I get a link on what you mean? My brain just keeps listing types of water filters.

Habosabin

Habosabin

Don't change your timers is you already have plants growing.
It will freak them out and possibly stunt them.
His plants are looking pretty sad so probably wouldn't hurt. I bet if he took three days to incrementally adjust the schedule to desired hours would reduce stress.

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

His plants are looking pretty sad so probably wouldn't hurt. I bet if he took three days to incrementally adjust the schedule to desired hours would reduce stress.
I think with all the stress they are already under it will kill them. Not a chance I want to take.

Hoitty.Toitty

Hoitty.Toitty

Well we lost power because of a storm the other day so I just went ahead and set them to a new schedule since their already jacked up. I'll post some update pics later tonight I think they look better, but I'm also red/green colorblind so I miss some of the subtler shifts in color.

Hoitty.Toitty

Hoitty.Toitty

If you can put a shade on the shed, the temps will plummet at least 20 deg. And if you pile dirt around it up to the top of the walls, it will even further reduce temps.
Unfortunately its not a shed its a barn more specifically a barndo so its got like a little apartment on top where I live. I didn't think I'd be living here long or I'd have just built a grow room inside the barn area instead of getting tents. Hopefully be able to do that in the future as my end goal is to practice the ability to cultivate a large number of plants as I want to start a grow company.

Hoitty.Toitty

Hoitty.Toitty

So here's a picture update:
IMG 20210624 2358009071
IMG 20210624 2357535421

My Worst looking one:

IMG 20210624 2358096231

My Mother:

IMG 20210624 2359144551
IMG 20210624 2359363911

I have moved my Mother into my 8x8 with the rest of my girls since its the same light cycle this is temporary and the plan when I move her back is to take one light out and then daisy chain my flowering tents exhaust into my mother tent its not as good as giving the mother tent its own unit but I think it'll work until I can frame a room out for everything.

@Habosabin ,@ComfortablyNumb , @HaveApuff Tagged yall cause yall are giving feedback and stuff lemme know if you don't wanna be tagged in future updates.

Hoitty.Toitty

Hoitty.Toitty

Hey all plants are looking better but in the interest of making sure they stay healthy I'm asking when do yall think I should water again. It's getting close to a week (6 days today 6/29) I'm really concerned about overwatering while the heat was really doing a number I think I may have been watering to often so until I get them healthier and I can actually see when the leaves are droopy instead of just sick looking I'm gonna ask for opinions, just until their healthy again and I get a better routine down. I did once hear a tip saying pick up your bags and see how heavy it is and I can tell the top is light but the bottom still has some heft. Thanks for taking the time to respond its always appreciated

@Habosabin , @ComfortablyNumb , @HaveApuff (Lemme know if you don't wanna be tagged)

Latest posts

Top Bottom