Overwatered? Second Grow In Soil.

• Thread starter Hoitty.Toitty
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Oldman13

Oldman13

Dude I don't think there's anything fun about Vegas but with those temperatures you but I don't have a big mold problem and a lot of bugs that live in the most humid areas! But yeah I hear you I used to work for a Roofing company local 36 company in San Fernando Valley in California that also has a shop in Vegas I almost had to go down there and work thank God I didn't have to I mean I don't mind some either. Not to lose brain boiling temperature-500 degree Hot Tar would be no fun at all I mean it reaches those temperatures in the San Fernando Valley almost every summer but you have it for much longer! And no I wouldn't want to try to cultivate anything there unless I was Filthy Rich with a refrigeration unit in my entire house I certainly wouldn't cultivate outside that's for sure! Even your regular household air conditioner would allow me to cultivate inside! So why even try outside I don't know anyway dude you enjoy your boiled and baked brains if that's what you're doing and good luck to you, because seriously heatstroke is pretty dangerous and kills people... Kowabunga and if you're pulling it off more kudos to you
Hey man I hope you didn't think I was insulting you or anyting because if you did but please don't think that way! I didn't know they didn't have basements in Vegas but there's a lot of places if you don't have basements like Florida do the water lines and most of the houses in the San Fernando Valley in California is do not have basements that I can remember but I wasn't able to grow there anyway and that 25 mile law sucks dude I like the way you used the 7-Eleven as the reference LOL well I don't live in California anymore I left before recreational was legal but I did have my medical card when I was there and went to the collectives actually if you look at my scar on my avatar and the car I designed for Timothy Leary medical dispensary I mean the artwork on it. I live in Michigan now just one 7/ 11 I think in the entire state and it's not that far from me believe it or not I was surprised when I saw it but don't get me wrong basement-dwelling has his problems I can't afford those expensive like I have use a T5 fluorescents 5000 lumens / bulb so I do have a stretch I need more lumens but can't afford them! I'm hearing you're putting out some T fives than a pumping out of 7,000 looms for Bowl but I can't find them yet and I don't know how much they are my luckView attachment 1143448 will be too expensive... I have more to say but I'm at 9% and I was lucky to even get the video through
I could not check it for typos my battery's dwindling
quick so I hope it's understandable

Oldman13

Oldman13

I could not check it for typos my battery's dwindlingView attachment 1143449 quick so I hope it's understandable
With such little lumens I do have a strange problem I'm working on it I have ways of getting the light down to my plants now defies at 5000 luminous only reach 2 ft into the canopy and I did have a few problems it took me six months to get this grow going again because of some russet mites, prior to that I had white powdery mildew I advise nobody to use Serenade it's not what it says it is play she was those pretty pictures and vegetables game shit is toxic

Mrb53

Mrb53

Dude I don't think there's anything fun about Vegas but with those temperatures you but I don't have a big mold problem and a lot of bugs that live in the most humid areas! But yeah I hear you I used to work for a Roofing company local 36 company in San Fernando Valley in California that also has a shop in Vegas I almost had to go down there and work thank God I didn't have to I mean I don't mind some either. Not to lose brain boiling temperature-500 degree Hot Tar would be no fun at all I mean it reaches those temperatures in the San Fernando Valley almost every summer but you have it for much longer! And no I wouldn't want to try to cultivate anything there unless I was Filthy Rich with a refrigeration unit in my entire house I certainly wouldn't cultivate outside that's for sure! Even your regular household air conditioner would allow me to cultivate inside! So why even try outside I don't know anyway dude you enjoy your boiled and baked brains if that's what you're doing and good luck to you, because seriously heatstroke is pretty dangerous and kills people... Kowabunga and if you're pulling it off more kudos to you
Hey man I hope you didn't think I was insulting you or anyting because if you did but please don't think that way! I didn't know they didn't have basements in Vegas but there's a lot of places if you don't have basements like Florida do the water lines and most of the houses in the San Fernando Valley in California is do not have basements that I can remember but I wasn't able to grow there anyway and that 25 mile law sucks dude I like the way you used the 7-Eleven as the reference LOL well I don't live in California anymore I left before recreational was legal but I did have my medical card when I was there and went to the collectives actually if you look at my scar on my avatar and the car I designed for Timothy Leary medical dispensary I mean the artwork on it. I live in Michigan now just one 7/ 11 I think in the entire state and it's not that far from me believe it or not I was surprised when I saw it but don't get me wrong basement-dwelling has his problems I can't afford those expensive like I have use a T5 fluorescents 5000 lumens / bulb so I do have a stretch I need more lumens but can't afford them! I'm hearing you're putting out some T fives than a pumping out of 7,000 looms for Bowl but I can't find them yet and I don't know how much they are my luckView attachment 1143448 will be too expensive... I have more to say but I'm at 9% and I was lucky to even get the video through
That is extremely good for t5's. t8's...anything in the fl range. Do you swap out the bulbs for grow (6500), flower (3500)? Of just finish them al the same? Nice setup...I was not sure on the MOLD issue - did you say NO MOLD or you have to BE CAREFUL (PWM, Bud Rot, etc)

Oldman13

Oldman13

I'm telling you killing off all your girls twice consecutively is not a good feeling at all I screwed up with a serenade thing I should have used basic peroxide that's what I should have used but now I listen to somebody at the nursery he told me that's what everybody was using well that means everybody that is using it here have toxified plants from a chemical from Mexico no they don't even drink the water in Mexico that should tell you something ! They ran there sewer lines in the same ditch as their fresh water lines and the bacteria goes right to the metal I'm sure it's cheapest metal in the land if it's not clay LOL so the people who live there pretty much are used to it but if you go there you will be used to it make sure you drink bottled water from a reputable water Distribution Center anyway I don't think I could say it enough don't use Serenade! Most of these people that do use these type of chemicals are just selling their smoke too other people or AR caregivers and they are still selling it to other people I think I really care less about anything else except for getting the money out of the crop they just testified I hate to say that but there's a lot of individuals out there that could give a crap about what their customers are smoking as long as they get their money they're happy ! Most people probably won't notice anything for 15-20 years or until their children grows a third eye, or their grandchildren asks hey Grandpa how come you don't have three arms like I do it's pretty cool you know I can do so much more then most people I don't know why everybody doesn't have one? I guess the advantage I would have over these 20-year veterans that are going to pay the price would be the warden she has a very sensitive system she barely received a whiff of this Serenade through closed doors upstairs and it blistered the inside of her mouth thank God she didn't actually smoke it and that goes for me as well I still had to kill all of my plans because of a stupid mistake that I could have overlooked I'd already read about peroxide but stupid me asked the dude at the nursery instead of just going with my gut feeling and Instinct and knowledge of reading I wish I would have read about the Serenade before I use it but I didn't... But besides all that thank God the warden also found these Tesla devices which is allowing me to afford electricity to run what I have I mean if I had to invest in all the stuff that that one gentleman was talking about how would I ever recoup what I'm putting out I can't legally sell pot so how would I pay for it? And a lot of these people that are caregivers are going to be in for a rude awakening if they don't take cannabis off the federal watch list... Illegally they're not allowed to make any more money than they're putting out for cultivating but the majority of them if not all of them are actually using it as a business thinking they have a license with a medical card allowing you to be a caretaker and grow 72 plants! But when the feds show up at their door I want to check out their grow and their records most of them probably lose their houses go to jail 4 making more money than they're supposed 2 as a caretaker !... I have my phone plugged in but it keeps shutting on and off on me but anyway please enjoy what you can and forget about the rest!... I can almost guarantee it won't last long, life is short- - - seriously I mean it's really short you don't realize that until you get older have a nice day everybody

Oldman13

Oldman13

That is extremely good for t5's. t8's...anything in the fl range. Do you swap out the bulbs for grow (6500), flower (3500)? Of just finish them al the same? Nice setup...I was not sure on the MOLD issue - did you say NO MOLD or you have to BE CAREFUL (PWM, Bud Rot, etc)
If you're talking to me I have two separate rooms across the hall from each other I build them in my basement I started out with some makeshift rooms and eventually put drywall up so I keep flowering lights in one room and veggie lights in the other 65k for veggie I wish I could get 27k or lower actually I seen some 21k that I would like to get but it's all about the money money money and I can't really find them T5 fluorescents tell you the truth I attempted to use some new LED T5 tubes which we're supposed to work in my fixtures but the ones in the veggie room burned up my ballast I just replace it about a week ago I was only running to fixtures in my veggie room but now I got my third one back. But if I just allow the girls to grow on their own without intervening the buds wouldn't amount to much of anything so I developed a wiring system if you look closely in those videos You'll see what I mean and I'm trying to keep them in a 2ft range but that's impossible because they grow a lot faster than you think so I'm more in a 3 to 4 ft range until after I wired them and I can get them back down a little bit plus I use the fim a lot/ F - i - M... To help Girls 2 get bushy great.. I hope there's no typos I've got that son-of-a-gun locked up deep deep down below my basement but typo keeps escaping it's like he has all kinds of ways for getting out of his chains.. Yeah he actually use a hologram one time and pulled me I thought he was there playing cards and stuff like that by himself solitaire but actually he was out roaming around creating havoc on cell phones hey there. Sorry sack I don't think I'll ever keep typo locked up completely

Mrb53

Mrb53

My friend and I, trying to always grow as organic as possible, and having a chemistry background, gave up on commercial products. They all seemed to have "SOLD THEIR SOULS TO THE DEVIL"...Yep, in the alley,
in the back,
just the other day...

So, all kidding aside...we have our own, 100% Organic, non-GMO concentrate that does what those products are supposed to do but without the harmful effects.
The homemade solution is using bio-organic methods (bacteria, nano micelle colloidal particles) that attack the bugs ability to digest things, inactivating their digestive enzyme capacity, starving them, inhibit their ability to make proteins, Dissolving their exoskeleton, dissolving the newborns, and eggs. It's a multi-prong strategy that basically kills them by multiple avenues but only specific pests. THis way you can keep beneficial's alive to do what they are supposed to do. The side result of the nano micelles with the protese inhibitors result in FUNGUS / MOLD prevention and control. It controls 26 or more different molds/fungi that affect products for consumption. It can even be used at FLOWERING and HARVEST time to prevent bud rot and mold at drying time...or high Rh environments

You will see many new products on the market to address this and even right here, We treat mold, insects, and residue with non-gmo organics with these solutions and the addition of vitamin c and potassium....they will also aid the soil

Oldman13

Oldman13

If you're talking to me I have two separate rooms across the hall from each other I build them in my basement I started out with some makeshift rooms and eventually put drywall up so I keep flowering lights in one room and veggie lights in the other 65k for veggie I wish I could get 27k or lower actually I seen some 21k that I would like to get but it's all about the money money money and I can't really find them T5 fluorescents tell you the truth I attempted to use some new LED T5 tubes which we're supposed to work in my fixtures but the ones in the veggie room burned up my ballast I just replace it about a week ago I was only running to fixtures in my veggie room but now I got my third one back. But if I just allow the girls to grow on their own without intervening the buds wouldn't amount to much of anything so I developed a wiring system if you look closely in those videos You'll see what I mean and I'm trying to keep them in a 2ft range but that's impossible because they grow a lot faster than you think so I'm more in a 3 to 4 ft range until after I wired them and I can get them back down a little bit plus I use the fim a lot/ F - i - M... To help Girls 2 get bushy great.. I hope there's no typos I've got that son-of-a-gun locked up deep deep down below my basement but typo keeps escaping it's like he has all kinds of ways for getting out of his chains.. Yeah he actually use a hologram one time and pulled me I thought he was there playing cards and stuff like that by himself solitaire but actually he was out roaming around creating havoc on cell phones hey there. Sorry sack I don't think I'll ever keep typo locked up completely
Oh sorry I didn't see part of your message yes 6500 k for veggie keep eyes on God or a 3000k for the photosynthesis I wish I could get lower, 2700 K or lower would be better but also you need the lumens stop the stretch I don't know if you noticed but I have side lighting which are 4000k shop lights 5000 lumens each and I just recently saw at Lowe's sub shop lights 7000 lumens 4000k $35 each but you don't replace the bulbs kind of like shop lights I got at Harbor Freight but with 2000 more lumens I had coupons for Harbor Freight I got it for $20 each no coupons for Lowe's $35 each

Oldman13

Oldman13

My friend and I, trying to always grow as organic as possible, and having a chemistry background, gave up on commercial products. They all seemed to have "SOLD THEIR SOULS TO THE DEVIL"...Yep, in the alley,
in the back,
just the other day...

So, all kidding aside...we have our own, 100% Organic, non-GMO concentrate that does what those products are supposed to do but without the harmful effects.
The homemade solution is using bio-organic methods (bacteria, nano micelle colloidal particles) that attack the bugs ability to digest things, inactivating their digestive enzyme capacity, starving them, inhibit their ability to make proteins, Dissolving their exoskeleton, dissolving the newborns, and eggs. It's a multi-prong strategy that basically kills them by multiple avenues but only specific pests. THis way you can keep beneficial's alive to do what they are supposed to do. The side result of the nano micelles with the protese inhibitors result in FUNGUS / MOLD prevention and control. It controls 26 or more different molds/fungi that affect products for consumption. It can even be used at FLOWERING and HARVEST time to prevent bud rot and mold at drying time...or high Rh environments

You will see many new products on the market to address this and even right here, We treat mold, insects, and residue with non-gmo organics with these solutions and the addition of vitamin c and potassium....they will also aid the soil
Yes I commend you for what you are doing but don't always trust those labels if they organic serenade is a good example, diatomaceous earth food grade pretty much kills every bug the organic way and does not hurt humans people actually take the stuff a teaspoon daily but if it doesn't say food grade on the bag don't use it as food grade a good example of that is Saint Gabriel's Organics diatomaceous earth once upon a time it said food great on the bag but not anymore they said it was some lawyer thing So they had to take it off but then I read further about it and found out The reason it isn't food great anymore even though it's the exact same stuff there's no difference in it whatsoever except for one thing that when they make it they make it in non-food grade equipment So who knows what ran through the machine before they ground there's up and and that prevents them from putting food grade on the package because it becomes contaminated with who knows what food grade is made with food grade machinery !!! But for some reason or another it does not prevent them from putting organic on the bag or labeling you would think that it should ! Why should they be able to use any machine they want who knows what ran through it prior to making their organics question mark that

Hoitty.Toitty

Hoitty.Toitty

Pic Update! They are looking much much better than when we started I'm still in the process of making an air handler box for my window unit I miscounted boards and shorted myself 1 but I'll be dealing with that soon and then I'll start a new grow space thread so probably last update for this thread thanks so much to everyone who helped me or was just sending me good vibes much appreciated.
IMG 20210710 2118510681

IMG 20210710 2119031511

I am slightly concerned about the one right next to the A/C unit but I think its just a little stressed from being to close to the A/C unit.
@ComfortablyNumb @HaveApuff @Habosabin

Mrb53

Mrb53

Pic Update! They are looking much much better than when we started I'm still in the process of making an air handler box for my window unit I miscounted boards and shorted myself 1 but I'll be dealing with that soon and then I'll start a new grow space thread so probably last update for this thread thanks so much to everyone who helped me or was just sending me good vibes much appreciated.
View attachment 1144607

View attachment 1144608

I am slightly concerned about the one right next to the A/C unit but I think its just a little stressed from being to close to the A/C unit.
They do not look half bad...I am in Vegas and we have been +115°f for a while..all my outside stuff looks 10times worse than what you got here. It is so hot I won't even use a tent becasue my ac bill is already amost $400 just to keep the house at 78°f

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

@Mrb53 I bet you could use cheaper electric!

@Hoitty.Toitty Try aiming the A/C up into the room so it spreads out more before hitting the plants.
What kind of temps are you holding now?

Mrb53

Mrb53

@Mrb53 I bet you could use cheaper electric!

@Hoitty.Toitty Try aiming the A/C up into the room so it spreads out more before hitting the plants.
I tried the solar panels...all it did was leave me a 12 year loan at $125 a month which just about offset itself for the extra a/c. Sold that house...all this free solar is BS

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

Solar can be tricky and they never set it up do what you need.

How are your temps in the tent now?

Mrb53

Mrb53

I do not use the tent in the summer...it is fall through spring / beginning of summer (june end)
It is too difficult, too expensive and it makes the ROI upside down. I either grow enough off summer to get through or $$ to the dispensaries...
my tent ii 8x4, 7 high, 2x3x5 for drying, 2x3x4 for seeding / propagation. I propagate my seeds indoors...
I plant in the garden starting in the spring with hopes to be done by July. I have seedlings inside awaiting September
I stick with sativa during the summer...I can usually squeeze 50%...the other half just bakes to death

Hoitty.Toitty

Hoitty.Toitty

I'm holding at 90 on a hot day otherwise mid 80's and during "nighttime" it gets down to a pleasant 78-76 range. I plan on adding the A/C to rest of the ducting system so that way I can spread it out better and it'll all be self contained might even be able to bring it down a few more degrees as I'll be recycling the cooler air, but I'll still be running a fan to bring in fresh air so they aren't breathing the same air all the time, in fact it might be time to try some low cost CO2 additions.

Mrb53

Mrb53

I'm holding at 90 on a hot day otherwise mid 80's and during "nighttime" it gets down to a pleasant 78-76 range. I plan on adding the A/C to rest of the ducting system so that way I can spread it out better and it'll all be self contained might even be able to bring it down a few more degrees as I'll be recycling the cooler air, but I'll still be running a fan to bring in fresh air so they aren't breathing the same air all the time, in fact it might be time to try some low cost CO2 additions.
With temps like that, you don't need a/c..I run my lights at night to keep cooler day temps. When I get to harvest time, I add frozen gallon containers to the tent and drop my temps to about 65°f...I freeze some nutes into ice cubes and water too and feed/water at lights off. I drop the soil temps down to around 50-55°f..I max darktime to 16 hrs to mimic winter...only 8 hrs light. I add co2 bags (sometimes, when the buds need to be thickened)...this maximizes my terpene development. I also add IR/UV bulb 2 hrs for last 2 weeks..Here is a pic of my GDP...natural light...
GDP

Oldman13

Oldman13

View attachment 1144607

View attachment 1144608

Johnny Be Good, Johnny be quick, Johnny jumped over the cannabis stick:-)

Oldman13

Oldman13

Keep up the good work man that is all you can do try try and try again and after you're all done trying continue trying:-) :-) :-)

Top Bottom