P Dawg

• Thread starter true grit
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
true grit

true grit

These look bad ass bro can't wait to see em flower out. Bet you'll get some real nice pieces out of em..make F2s for sure!

Gettin there bro, the screen goes on tonite and i'll get some more photos once they start fillin in. This round only popped 4 to find a few fems, next run ill keep the males. They all look pretty damn consistent in branching, so males should be easy.

Awesome as usual tg, can't wait to see them buddin

mnal

thanks bro, 4 days in now...

nice man!
i thought this thread was about sherm for a second..

damn is pdawg some sherm term? lol.

Those girl's are sure lookin sweet!
You're gonna have some nice tree's.

yeah thinkin they should fill in the screen pretty nicely....

Very nice! I think you will be happy with the P Dawg True Grit. I've got a buddy who's been running it indoor and light dep recently and I gotta say, the stuff is super dank. By far one of the more unique strains I've seen in a while; I really like it. Good luck!

Is it the same one? Humlocal and Ganesh were talkin bout it too but this was the first drop from JJ no? We all running the same thing? Hp13 x tres dawg? Cuz if so, i wanna see some bud pics of what to look forward to! LOL... super hp skunkiness?

TIE THEM BITCHES GRITTY! :evilgrin0040: lookin good bro!

Heheh...no more tie downs in flower...workin mad screenage now...pics once i get em filled in...

caliogk

caliogk

Premium Member
Supporter
LOL....... A P-Dog is a term for a cigarette dipped in PCP.

Blaze

Blaze

Not totally sure if it is the same one. What my buddy had was from a cut, it didn't come from a seed pack. I will have to ask him if he knows the original source for it next time I see him. He's had it for at least a year now though.

HeLLMuTT

HeLLMuTT

Thinks of Stinks
Supporter
Look nice and healthy TG. No doubt this stuff is gunna be off the hook! This was one of the Top Dawg strains I missed.

Pretty plants. :flower

D

dusty

Just let the males go and cut them a day or two before they're gonna pop put them in a cup of water over some news paper in another room under even a little 45w CFL and they will bust and you can mix the pollen with rice and store or take a paint brush and pollenate even 1 branch and get 100s of F2s...There is only the now. What if the other ones don't come up or are all females?

true grit

true grit

Dusty- Shoot ill be straight up- never breeded, never really had the interest, etc, so never really picked up much on keeping males. As i get more space and start poppin again i'll just build a male room soon hopefully and not sweat it. until then just looking for that holy grail i havent found yet....

Well folks we are truckin along...p1 and p2 look great, p3 was hurting by the time it hit flower- just struggling... so did the clones- tossed em but decided to keep the big girl around. well upon pushin her under the screen today saw that she is full blown hermie- nice pistils stackin with ballsacks everywhere...two thoughts- she just sucked and thats why she was strugglin since veg or one night with the dehumidifier addin a lil light to the room did it (but being only on day 7 of flower, not so sure)...either way, down to 2 and they are the healthy ones.

true grit

true grit

No sweat broseph, kill that one and on to the next one!!! I probably kill way more plants than you homies would want to know about! lol.....

true grit

true grit

So started with 3, 1 hermed, 1 is kinda sensitive but this lady looks to be the keeper of the bunch so far. Great chunk, very early, and stinks.... hopefully she starts frostin up in the next week, cuz she is stacking great. The other pheno is stackin well, but the vigor, buds, etc just aren't like this one....

DSCN1835
DSCN1836
DSCN1839
G

grenbone

Looking sick true grit! I bet she is gonna smell and taste incredible.

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Killin'it TG! Looking lush up in here... :cool

true grit

true grit

Looking good TG!

thanks bro, hopefully this one will be some flame!

Looking good big homie!!

what up KK? good to see ya bro, hope shits crankin for ya! these are gonna be stinkers...

very nice! they gonna be chunky chunky! :)

yeah bro, this one by far has the chunkiest nugs the earlier- fa sho!

Looking sick true grit! I bet she is gonna smell and taste incredible.

yeah real stanky so far, can't wait to see her swell up!

Killin'it TG! Looking lush up in here... :cool

ha thanks bro, but thats why i didn't show the one i've been frying! LOL>

true grit

true grit

p dawg blowin up. this one is gonna be diggity dank. chunkers man and she just plain stinks. just raw stank, no particular smell- just stank. heheh. :rastadancing:

DSCN1870
DSCN1871
DSCN1872
DSCN1873
Top Bottom