P Dawg

• Thread starter true grit
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

grenbone

Awe man, those are some beauties true grit! Always banging out the dank proper. I bet these babies are gonna taste insane.

C

chranotik

nice bro, how long of flush did you give them total and do you use any products to help with it?

C

COCannabis

Clearwater let me know about this thread, goddamn those look nice and I imagine they smell even better...trichomes are great, chunky buds are great, but when I can smell the weed before I see it that's the best sign for me. Not sure why since trichomes pretty much always indicate potency, but I LOVE some smelly-ass buds. Hope some more HP13 crosses find their way around CO!

true grit

true grit

Clearwater let me know about this thread, goddamn those look nice and I imagine they smell even better...trichomes are great, chunky buds are great, but when I can smell the weed before I see it that's the best sign for me. Not sure why since trichomes pretty much always indicate potency, but I LOVE some smelly-ass buds. Hope some more HP13 crosses find their way around CO!

Indeed, this one was a good one. Most definitely deserves some more to be popped down the road, but right now the list is long. Trichs on the p2 were insanely squatty and compact. The P1 had some taller resin heads. Interestingly the P2 with smaller trichs was probably the greasiest plant ive grown. Neither were my fave smoke, but no slouches either.

How did these smoke out? Keeper? Thanks

Very interesting. The chunky ass P1, though rock hard, dried out a bit fluffy. Great big nugs but kinda on the light side for how large. They stunk like armpit up until cure and now they are all very pleasant lemony/lime aroma...not so much stinky. Smoke is the same, limey, and not too overpowering. Laid back chill high, don't think she is quite strong enough for my liking but she will get a second run and hopefully a run from CW, and get his opinion.

P2 ended up being a real stinker. Greasiest plant ever, my hands weren't sticky after they were straight shining in grease. This plant literally smelled like Sauteed Mushrooms. And i hate mushrooms so this one bit the dust. Smoked great though, and IMO better than P1. But...it only yielded like 2oz.

Overall, I think both of these were much more HP dom and not quite strong enough for me. Think i need to find one with more Dawg in it for that extra bite. But they were some great stinky plants!!! Odor control is a MUST.

C

ClearWater

Yea Ill giver a run and see what I think. P Dawg has interested me for a while so even if the smoke wasnt super potent (although it wasnt a slouch) I feel I need to give her a chance. I did enjoy the smell of her and if nothing else would love to see how stinky and greasy she was in flower. I have a full pack of P Dawgs as well, I may pop some to just see if we could get one with a bit more dawg in her to kick up that potency.

true grit

true grit

Yeah man, i mean i keep going back and trying her and she really isn't a slouch. And has great smell and flavor. One of those, i can most def pin her smell when some jars are opened. Her and the Chemmy p1 will get another go for sure. But yeah i agree, i wonder with a bit more dawg, a bit less HP, if she wouldn't be a bit more potent. that or just another run, pushin her a bit more...who knows.

C

ClearWater

Whatever pheno Chem Jones I had leftover was absolutely phenomenal. Lol it was a lights out stone, love puffin that before bed. You could feel how potent it was in every toke. Thinkin about the P Dawg really kinda has me thinkin about poppin like 5 P Dawgs to see what the possibilities are.

true grit

true grit

So ya liked the Chemmy p2 eh? That one had some great flavor and smoke for sure, but i think the other pheno ya didn't try (p1) has more POW!!

Yeah man pop that ish and see what ya find! im stoked about that tres kush...ive been waiting to pop that one for a minute now...

C

ClearWater

They're popped. I only popped like 6 or so, first time not popping a whole pack. Im sure there will be more than a few winners tho in there. Yea dude that Chem p2 was great still have a little bit that Ill hoard for a while lol. Ill probably do a grow log here on those White D's as well next round for some entertainment.

C

caligula

I just got finished with a few of these Pdawgs, have a few more left to flower. The male was quite a slow weak individual so he got tossed off the bat. The two that finished in flower were Hp13 leaning, however none were impressive compared the the other chems we've run over the years. Kinda a shame, seemed very promising. it was definitely worth a shot, though, so we'll continue to try to find a perfect male to use in a BX to the Hp13

true grit

true grit

Yeah mine were hP leaning as well. it def dominated teh smell/taste category and potency category as well as they didn't quite stack to the chems in potency. Would be nice to find a solid 50/50 pheno. i plan on poppin some soon tho as i def dug taste/smell

BC_Bud

BC_Bud

Premium Member
Supporter
Same here guys, mine were definitely HP13 leaning in the taste and packed quite a bit of resin. I really liked it! Got some vegging right now and when the time is right I'll be popping some more of those beans!

true grit

true grit

Thanks homie, and def think these should get another pop. Think i scooped like 2 packs of em off the bat so have some to work with. Never even touched my white d's or tres kush so maybe i should do a JJ pop instead of trying to test his new gear. Time to get on it! ha.

slausongardens

slausongardens

yes definitely pop more.. this was one of the packs i REALLY REALLY wanted cuz of the hp13 in it but the pack i ordered never came.. so then i tried with nyc hp i think it was and those never came and then once more with the guava 13 and sure enough, they never came either, im cursed on the hp13 hybrids.. i hope these p dawgs will be available again somewhere else cuz theyre still on the top of my list.

so i would love to see more grows of this strain for sure.

true grit

true grit

hellz ya! lookin like a chunky munky. its weird mine went from reekiest stank plants ever to drying out like lime. Couldn't figure that one out. lol. lookin good tho homie!

Top Bottom