Pakistani Landraces/Afghani Landraces

• Thread starter Kush Kloud
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
homebrew420

homebrew420

sorry broham cant seem to find those old photos. Had 2 one was the same structure and general aroma as the one pictured. The other was a stocky male smelling of bland citrus cleaner. All female phenos were equally encrusted with glands s pic. This is a pure landrace.

Peace

homebrew420

homebrew420

Here is another pheno. Massive and suffered a bit from rot. Bummer, we let her go.
Mazar I Sharif 5

homebrew420

homebrew420

Almost forgot, I actually have another line of Afghani landrace. Called Uncle Willy's, these have been grown and bred here high in the mountains, above 8,000 ft with minimal selection throughout the 30+ years gr. when grown out, we did a half assed job. I have a few people on another site giving them a go. We shall see what they come up with.

Peace

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Almost forgot, I actually have another line of Afghani landrace. Called Uncle Willy's, these have been grown and bred here high in the mountains, above 8,000 ft with minimal selection throughout the 30+ years gr. when grown out, we did a half assed job. I have a few people on another site giving them a go. We shall see what they come up with.

Peace
Damn that sounds like some gems!

william76

william76

fucking nice.much respect bro
Anybody tried afghan kush special from wos?and kush Kloud have you looked at the real seed co?i don't know how good they are but they have quite a few pure landraces,leb and others,hope you find what your lookin for,76

Top Bottom