Pakistani Landraces/Afghani Landraces

• Thread starter Kush Kloud
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Kush Kloud

Kush Kloud

Icmag.com, and other threads but I'm not promoting or anything because The farmer is one of the best but if you want cannabis info go to sclabs.com or just google what you want to know and keep searching and don't give up that's all I got to say there an infinite amount of knowledge out there you just got to seek it diligently. What do want to know specificity? I might know.

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Kush#1 and kush#4 origins and the Hindu kush plants or phenos that made chocolate chunk for starters...

Kush Kloud

Kush Kloud

Well the kush#1 and kush#4 plants I don't know about but the Hindu Kush is from the Hindu Kush mountains but i would never be interested in these as these are more adapted to Indoor climates and they might be hybrids also I read up on the Hindu Kush and it does not seem like good breeding material but that's just my opinion. What are you looking for in a plant?

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

A well rounded plant that finishes outside at high elevations by middle of September outside without greenhouse....must withstand high winds bitter cold nights and hot midafternoons for this to happens plant must begin flowering at 15 hrs first month and finish flower a month later 13 hours daylight

Kush Kloud

Kush Kloud

Ok well first where one the globe are you like what state and why type of climate do you have like is it rainy during the Summer or is is humid? Answer these questions then I can work from there. I have an outstanding memory so I remember which strains are capable I growing I which conditions.

shoestring

shoestring

And the visible trichome production on said plant om them high elevation level mountain ranges will be through the roof. I always wondered myself why that was.

Kush Kloud

Kush Kloud

Wow it seems like you need a 55-66 day indica maybe deep chunk , x18 , pine tar kush by Tom hill seeds. Deep chunk Is very resinous an I would love to see how it does in dry high altitude climates it with thrive like a mofo haha. But if you want the good deep chunk pheno grow out like 50-100 plants and you will be amazed. I will most defiantly be working with deep chunk.

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

I popped 30 mk-ultras and 30 Northern Lights (2sources) and it's looking like i found two mk phenos that are thriving and one Northern Lights pheno...let me know if you want to see some close ups

shoestring

shoestring

You cats show ole string how to post pix on a shitty ass metro phone and i got some too.

Kush Kloud

Kush Kloud

Just press reply then press the upload file button and then the chose file then tumb nail.

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

IMAG0437
Mku#1
IMAG0435 1
Mk-2
IMAG0436 1
NL

shoestring

shoestring

I got a shitload of pix boys. On my gallery. How do i send them to this site? It gives me options like bluetooth, messaging, contacts...etc. Which one do i pick?

Latest posts

Top Bottom