Pakistani Landraces/Afghani Landraces

• Thread starter Kush Kloud
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Kush Kloud

Kush Kloud

Hi, I'm starting this thread because I'm in love with indicas and there superior resin content as compared to Sativas. I'm in search of the perfect indica landrace from Pakistan and Afghanistan that fits to my standards. This is for breeding purposes. So if anyone could help me find the right indica that will be Great! I would really appreciate it!
Here's what I'm looking for:
1. High resin production
2. High potency to medium high potency
3. Symetrical structure
4. High calyx to leaf ratio
5. Good smell

Pictures please and origins of strain, mainly from hash regions. Let's try and keep this thread alive not just for me but everyone else in search of indica landraces Thanks :)

-Kush Kloud

zeke

zeke

Ock ock Jihad. Derka derka? Sounds like you need a friend in the United States Army. Without speaking Pashto or Farsi and/or being a Sunni Muslim you won't get to far without Army support. Afghanistan and Pakistan are both relatively closed worlds for westerners. If only I had more melanin. I would valmorphanize into a goatherder and go collecting.

drewski85

drewski85

ive been trying to get the same landraces you are. i had some really good indica seeds way back.wish i would of made seeds of them.unsure exactly what strain it was.i no someone who ordered afghan #1 from sensi and they looked/grew much similar. look into hindu kush, afghan#1, or hashplant from one of the older seed banks. your bound to find the expressions/characteristics your looking for

Kush Kloud

Kush Kloud

Thanks everyone but I'm not looking for afghani or afghan kush, Hindu Kush there just not as great as the other landrace out there. I'm sure someone has some old afghan/paki genetics other than Tom Hill and bodhi. But I'm gonna check Bodhi out. I've seen a good Hunza valley pakistan strain that I want but the guy that has it is on icmag.com and I haven't seen him in a good minute. But I really want some seeds from the tirah valley tribal regions in Pakistan and also from yarkand in china some of the best old hash regions.

drewski85

drewski85

a strain that grows in the tribal areas of afghanistan/pakistan.its were all the talibs hide/get killed by our drones.they dont really let it out of the region unless ur pashtu.i cant remember were i saw them

M

motz

Check out Snows menu,I'm sure you will find something in there to fit your needs. I must say from what I have seen from others, his gear is spot on what he advertises. Actually if you go into P>O. they have his whole new line-up.Enjoy! Makes me drool! He is known for his high end sats but he also has an Afghanistan line and some Uzbekistan yummys.

Kush Kloud

Kush Kloud

Thanks for the replys everyone! And where can I find snows menu? Idk what that is to be honest. Bo0m I'm tryna find some friends from that region but there's not very many where I live lol.

M

motz

Don't know if I'm able to advertise another vender on here?Use snowhigh as a search engine and you'll be able to find P.O. Check out his Grimm Creeper and Heart of Darkness. Both old school genetics Afghanis/Uzb.

Kush Kloud

Kush Kloud

I checked those strains out and there not why I'm looking for I'm looking for pure indica landraces that are not crossed with other pure landraces. But thanks anyway

VERMONTSKUNKS

VERMONTSKUNKS

Just make sure you don't frequent farmers who took stock from greenhouse /clownhouse seeds! I have given a friend some mass super skunk x hindu kush from cannaventure that look like they have true hindu lineage. Pm if your interested in more info good sir.

drewski85

drewski85

Check out Snows menu,I'm sure you will find something in there to fit your needs. I must say from what I have seen from others, his gear is spot on what he advertises. Actually if you go into P>O. they have his whole new line-up.Enjoy! Makes me drool! He is known for his high end sats but he also has an Afghanistan line and some Uzbekistan yummys.
ive heard that.he has a
Don't know if I'm able to advertise another vender on here?Use snowhigh as a search engine and you'll be able to find P.O. Check out his Grimm Creeper and Heart of Darkness. Both old school genetics Afghanis/Uzb.
i saw he has a panama red x lambsbread.i wonder how true them bloodlines really are.

homebrew420

homebrew420

I have Mazar-i-Sharif collected by a US soldier stationed at Camp Malomar in the valley. I made F2s, and have a wonderful pheno we kept around, massive yield of frosted flowers and weird aroma of dirty? peanut butter. Actually smells very similar to Datura, Jimson Weed.
Also have PCK f2, utilizing 2 purple phenos and an enormous green resinous male. Hybrids seem to be doing well so far.
Made a load of hybrids from both males, well 2 males form the MiS.

Peace

homebrew420

homebrew420

Mazar I Sharif FF0813

Latest posts

Top Bottom