Pandor's LED sickness

• Thread starter pandor
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

pandor

are they on the same schedule as the previous led tent? I'm concerned that this might reverse the plants and hermie them.

Oh for sure. same exact 12/12.

I finally wore my BF down and got him to buy a light.

Luckily our local hydro store had one LED. I will be putting that in the tent and all the plants will be under the LED SICKNESS.

It's not as powerful as the ones we have, but it's small enough for the tent to hold and I think the girls will be much better off in the tent. Hopefully not too much damage has been done having them outside under that shit.

pics to come.....

P

pandor

:hi

Finally remembered to go take a few shots before lights on. The original 4 plants in the ScroG are looking fantastic. Day 41.

The SoG got moved around a little so everything could fit. They are in the middle and also mixed in with the new big plants on the left. SoG is day 30 of flower. The newest plants are in approx week 2 of flower. I messed them up a little by starting them in flower under the T5, but they seem to be coming along nicely.

So here we are, full tent. Got all the plants in there. It's kinda tight, but it works better than having some under a T5.

DSCF2686.jpg
DSCF2687.jpg
DSCF2688.jpg
DSCF2689.jpg
DSCF2690.jpg

Just started some seeds. Northern Lights, BBWW, and Iced Grapefruit. Plus my friend just got Blue Dream and Lemon Kush clones, so I will probably get a few of those for next round too.

Whomever says "LEDs don't work" can kiss my ass. I'm proving they do....

:pimp:

T

testez

That a girl, now your making me proud! Excellent move to have brought your veg plants under the led. it's by far, far better then to have flowered under a t5. About proving that LED's work. You go girl you tell em what it is and show em how we do it. :)

CA5P3R

CA5P3R

NICE! Your SCROG ladies are filling those training bras up! Haha

K11NG

K11NG

see now that is looking damn good, this is what I need in my life, a good scrog, one strain, under my 1000plus led watts.

P

pandor

Well, the extra light was fun while it lasted all of a week. The hydro store at least took it back. It was some junk brand, not like the original 2 LEDs I still have. I guess I get to really test the claim that these 360w LEDs cover a 4x4 area. I really wanted that extra light in the middle. Hope my SoG plants that got moved in to the middle are OK.

T

testez

I actually had a dream about your thread last night pandor .... I think a really good idea would be for you to invest in a 200W CFL. They cover allot of space, enough for your flowering needs. You can veg in a closet. Under those you can have multiple amount of plants in all stages. It's the right spectrum and you have yourself a better waY TO MANAGE YOUR VEGGING PHASE SHOULD YOU CHOOSE TO PICK THIS WAY. opps sorry for the caps lol. Another thing i though was if you have say 1 or 2 moms (donator plants). You could simply not veg what so ever. Take really well rooted cuts and fire them into veg immediately. Just some ideas to not make you feel liek your stuck with having all your plants under the led's. Even if 200w is to much you can always get some regular bulbs from home depot on the cheap and set up your closet with those. :)

P

pandor

The only problem with that, testez, is that I believe the light would be kinda heavy with a hood. The reason I don't just throw the T5 in the tent as a supplement in the middle is because I fear the beams may collapse and break 2000 dollars worth of LED sickness.

P

pandor

So excited......

:banana1sv6:

Almost time to start flushing my first group of ladies!

and.......

Going to a massive rave with my lil sis this weekend in Cali!

:party0023:

Seems like just yesterday I was eagerly opening my sick package.....

DSCF2573.jpg

P

pandor

Hey Stoneth! Thanks for stopping in.

I just wanted to take a moment to apologize to anyone who has been waiting for an update. I went to that rave with my sister, came home, and left again for Cali the next day. Then my sister had my camera because all the rave pictures were on it (Talk about incriminating pics!). Anyway, I have my camera back, and I will post some pics tonight.

The girls look amazing. I am very optimistic about my upcoming harvest for the first side of the tent. It's kinda strange, I took a peek with my microscope and the buds seem ready over a week early! Has anyone ever experienced this with their LEDs? I had started another thread on this and it has gotten over 50 views but no responses.

Oh and one more thing before I come back with pics tonight.

Thanks for the idea about the light, Testez. You will see in the pics tonight that I finally figured something out for that little dead spot in the center of the tent. My friend read this thread and informed me that the lights you were describing do not need a hood. I bought a 20 dollar fixture and it just hangs in the middle. Does the job perfectly! Thanks!

P

pandor

OK so here goes......

First the newest members of the family
4 super lemon haze clones and the seedlings, Northern Lights, Iced Grapefruit, WWBB, and I started one of the bonus seeds, Spicy White Devil

DSCF2773.jpg
DSCF27721.jpg

And I will slowly work my way toward the best part....

Here are the plants that have been in the tent the least amount of time.
Remember the plants that started under the T5? They are looking nice! they love the LED sickness

DSCF2771.jpg
DSCF2777.jpg

Next, the SOG clones that are scattered throughout the tent. They have been in the second longest. These plants got screwed a little because when I shoved all the plants in the tent, these just got kinda scattered. If you remember, in the beginning they had their own private LED light and tray. But they are fine! The ones that were falling over very bad were tucked in to the edge of the extra screen from the first set of plants.

DSCF2779.jpg
DSCF2778.jpg
DSCF2770.jpg

Getting to the good part....
One more thing first,
some shots of the whole tent.

DSCF2764.jpg
DSCF2762.jpg
DSCF2763.jpg

The babycakes.....

They have been getting their flush.....

ready for a chop chop any day now

:icon_animal26:

SICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DSCF2776.jpg
DSCF2775.jpg
DSCF2769.jpg
DSCF2767.jpg
DSCF2765.jpg
DSCF2766.jpg

The buds are not huge, but I am happy with the size. And they are heavy!
As I said before, I am optimistic about the harvest.
They are covered in sugar! Your hands get so sticky even if you just brush against one lightly. I can't wait to make some hash.

Peace out motherfuckas!

CA5P3R

CA5P3R

Nice update Pandor! Looking like you got so much variety. Can't wait to see some finished product. :)

K11NG

K11NG

oh yeah thats sexy, im sure your gonna be very happy with your results, cant wait to see them myself

P

pandor

I had some pics for an update and I must confess, I have been lazy. Everything looks great, but I thought I would have harvested by now. It seemed like the buds were way ahead of schedule, but not the case at all. Every time I check the trichchomes, all I see is clear white, no milky white, and no amber.

I promise to post some pics right before and after harvest. As of today it has been 63 days of flower. (63 days since first switch to 12/12) and these same strains had a 58 day flower under the HPS. No cause for alarm, I just think it's weird that I initially anticipated them finishing early and now they are a little behind.

I just transplanted all of my clones and seedlings in the veg area to soil. Going for a pure organic grow next batch so this will be exciting. Stay tuned for more pics.

CA5P3R

CA5P3R

I had some pics for an update and I must confess, I have been lazy. Everything looks great, but I thought I would have harvested by now. It seemed like the buds were way ahead of schedule, but not the case at all. Every time I check the trichchomes, all I see is clear white, no milky white, and no amber.

I promise to post some pics right before and after harvest. As of today it has been 63 days of flower. (63 days since first switch to 12/12) and these same strains had a 58 day flower under the HPS. No cause for alarm, I just think it's weird that I initially anticipated them finishing early and now they are a little behind.

I just transplanted all of my clones and seedlings in the veg area to soil. Going for a pure organic grow next batch so this will be exciting. Stay tuned for more pics.

Yeah I wouldn't be to concerned. Seems like bud development start really early with LEDs but always finishes a little later. I am also at Day 63 debating if I should let them go longer then 75, but I will make the decision on Day 73 before 48 hour blackout.

T

testez

at the begining of the page you were talking about a rave that your sister attended. Then you commented on incriminating actions, and then you go on to say the girls look good. lol got excited for a moment and thought we were gonna see some hot raver chick pr0n shots. :( lol

Looking goof though reading down the whole page. I can;t wait to see the recent pics and also the finished products pics. Really excited for you. :) You did a good job with everything ... your own way. :)

P

pandor

Last shots, about to go cut those bitches right now, soon as I bang this post out..........

:icon_animal26:

DSCF2804.jpg
DSCF2809.jpg
DSCF2810.jpg
DSCF2808.jpg
DSCF2805.jpg
DSCF2806.jpg

You can really see the difference in strains. Qrazy Train turned all purple, and Jilly Bean did not.

A little anxious about the results.....

Stay tuned

T

testez

WOW your running subcools gear right. I live this stuff and am seriously thinking about adding querkle to my stable. Very very good looking stuff. Please post pics of crop, smoke report and also finished product pictures eh? We need to know it all to be know it alls *sigh* lame i know. I'm baked and going to bed now lol.

The Q in Qrazy train is for querkle (which is were the purrple comes from) x with trainwerck i believe. correct me if im wrong pls

Top Bottom