Pandor's LED sickness

• Thread starter pandor
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

pandor

WOW your running subcools gear right. I live this stuff and am seriously thinking about adding querkle to my stable. Very very good looking stuff. Please post pics of crop, smoke report and also finished product pictures eh? We need to know it all to be know it alls *sigh* lame i know. I'm baked and going to bed now lol.

The Q in Qrazy train is for querkle (which is were the purrple comes from) x with trainwerck i believe. correct me if im wrong pls

About to satisfy some of your picture cravings but wanted to directly respond to this first.

You are correct about this being subcool seeds. And about the cross. Only warning I have to those buying the seeds:

1 They are expensive
2 They are not feminized
3 There are different females in the batch that flower better than others

My buddy in Cali took care of these seeds for me when I ordered them then went on a vacation from growing. He had to grow each seed out and test flower each female. We got very lucky we got a good one of each in each 5 pack of non-feminized seeds. He then created kept the original good seeds as mothers and clipped clones for me. All in all a lot of work for him. And here I sit with the best genetics and the best equipment.

SO SPOILED!

That's how I roll.........

:banana1sv6:

P

pandor

harvest time......

DSCF2819.jpg
DSCF2822.jpg
DSCF2824.jpg
DSCF2826.jpg
DSCF2827.jpg
DSCF2831.jpg
DSCF2828.jpg
DSCF2832.jpg
DSCF2836.jpg

A look at what's to come

4 Super Lemon Haze clones IN TRAINING and the seedlings previously mentioned
Iced Grapefruit, Northern Lights (a special request from a good friend)
BBWW, and Spicy white devil

Along with some pics of the other plants still in flower. They were pulled out of the tent for a few.

DSCF2833.jpg
DSCF2834.jpg
DSCF2837.jpg
DSCF2838.jpg
DSCF2839.jpg

P

pandor

Well, I tried last night and today as well to upload my newest pictures and it just keeps saying uploading....... fucking forever.

I'm not really sure why my thread gets so little as far as comments? I appreciate the ones I have gotten, but the lack of over all interest, combined with the fact that I have to photoshop every photo before the site accepts it, and then the site not even accepting the properly sized images, is very discouraging.

If you like my thread and want it to keep going, please take a sec to comment. If you have nothing to say, perhaps you could just throw me some rep?

I'm ready to fucking punch my screen if I see that

uploading.......................................................................

again!

I think I am PMSing.

CA5P3R

CA5P3R

One of my fav threads to drop in on. Much love from the friendly ghost.

619ster

619ster

Dropping in to say I'm still watching the show. Congrats on the harvest. Just did the same myself.

Keep doing ya thang mayn!! And I'll be patiently awaiting the next picture update. Peace!

K11NG

K11NG

Still watching this great thread can't wait to see what u have up your sleeve next

G

Guy Smiley

I, like King, Casper, and 619ster, check this one often. I'm getting ready to do a grow with two 357 Magnum +'s and you are my inspiration--I'm even thinking about using the same strain as you. Comparatively, there still aren't too many LED grows--start to finish like this. Not to mention, your epic grow story will still be up here, even once you finish, for people to learn from in da future. I only wish I knew which light you were using...either way, keep going! You can dooo eeeeet!!!!!

P

pandor

I, like King, Casper, and 619ster, check this one often. I'm getting ready to do a grow with two 357 Magnum +'s and you are my inspiration--I'm even thinking about using the same strain as you. Comparatively, there still aren't too many LED grows--start to finish like this. Not to mention, your epic grow story will still be up here, even once you finish, for people to learn from in da future. I only wish I knew which light you were using...either way, keep going! You can dooo eeeeet!!!!!

I am not trying to with hold information as far as the brand of the lights go. This information will be up soon. Thanks for stopping in.

Now to try to post those pictures again.

P

pandor

The SOG that was put in under the second light a little behind the first group.

Getting harvested tonight.

DSCF2849.jpg

The Super Lemon Haze clones. In soil.

A year ago when I first started growing, I would have thought that soil was only for beginners who can't get something fancy like DWC down. Now I feel excited about going back to basics. I am sick of mixing chemicals and I prefer to eat organic whenever possible, so why not smoke organic weed too?

DSCF2844.jpg
DSCF2845.jpg

The seedlings love the soil too.

DSCF2846.jpg

The rest of the tent. Finally a little more breathing room for those big plants. These were kinda just shoved in there and were actually crammed around the SOG.

DSCF2851.jpg
DSCF2848.jpg
DSCF2847.jpg

and the info

QT was a surprisingly low yeilding strain. A little over 2.5 ounces from 2 plants.

JB was the hero. A little over 6.4 ounces.

A little over a half pound from one 360 w LED.

DSCF2840.jpg
DSCF2843.jpg
DSCF2852.jpg

W

willy led wonka

nice job there,,,,more oompa candy for the winter..lol. I enjoy following your grows also. Im a total led head these days. Keep up the great job and enjoy your hard work. Wonka

P

pandor

QT SOG harvest. Also Day one of flower for Super Lemon Haze. Pics coming. Was so tired last night!

DSCF2910.jpg
DSCF2911.jpg

CA5P3R

CA5P3R

Sick looking harvest pics Pandor. Ur back sore? Mine always is on nights like those. ;)

P

pandor

Well farmers, it's been fun. I am not leaving the site permanently. I love stopping in and reading, but I think I am done updating this thread.

I fully chronicled one grow using one LED and I was very happy with the results. Constantly taking pictures and resizing them gets a little annoying. I do have the 4 Super Lemon Haze in soil under a screen in flower now. They were trained better, had a longer veg, and are supposedly a much higher yielding strain than JB or QT. I may stop back in to this thread just to say how well it came out.

As far as what light brand I used, I am choosing not to disclose that information. I am very happy with it, but the company did not choose to offer me a discount, and after all this work I did on my grow, and keeping this thread up, I am not giving them free advertising. What I can say is that the light was one of the most expensive on the market. (Not including the total rip off brands...) I have not gone from thread to thread trying to find different brand lights with similar outputs so I really can not say for sure if it was worth the extra money. I can say that I am thrilled with my results. The manufacturer says that this light is comparable to a 600w HPS and that is what I based my goal on and I exceeded it using low yielding strains.

Peace out motherfuckas, keep smokin.

P

pandor

Oh and if one of you don't mind, please give my thread some stars. I hate seeing that spot where the stars go empty, not that anyone else even looks at those things, but I do.

C

critical

great grow bro, i was impressed to see led's growing herb in a succesful informative way as havnt seen it done before and was curious, the only negitive i would say is that they dont produce the sizes you see from hps but then again it could just be the way you did things, s.o.g etc.. or maybe just down to certain strains yield specs i dont know but what i do know is from the frosty pics iv seen the quality seems to still be as good as any bud grown by hps that iv seen, so thanks for showing me what the led's are all about and keep it green bro

Top Bottom